Drake’s Sexy New Song ‘Call On Me’ — Singing About Rihanna Love?

Sat, March 22, 2014 4:41pm EDT by 19 Comments

In concert in Birmingham on March 21, Drake debuted a new song for his audience called ‘Call On Me’ — and it’s kinda sexy! Could he be singing about his love with Rihanna?

Now that Drake and Rihanna are official, it looks like Drake is taking it to the next level — by writing a song about her! At his concert in Birmingham, UK on March 21, Drake debuted a new song for his adoring fans. It’s called “Call On Me,” it certainly seems like it’s about Rihanna, and you can listen under the cut!

Drake Performs New Song ‘Call On Me’ — Is It About Rihanna?

The quality is pretty grainy since it was taken on a fan’s camera phone, but here’s what can be gleaned from the lyrics (thanks to RapGenius):

They keep askin’ [?]
She’s not sure at all, she’s not
They want a woman who [?]
I thought of how to say this, but she’s not here right now

Spendin’ all my days on the inside of
Forgettin’ who I was on the outside of
You don’t need to switch another program right now
Tryna put the power in my own hands right now
I’m about to ride through the old hood right now
See I got too much pride for my own good right now
Waitin’ on you to give in and hit me up
So I could f*** you like old times

I’m tired but I invited myself [?]
Those nights when you need someone else to hold on
But you can be the one to take control
When I get to you, already know

Call on me, call on me
Call on me, Birmingham call on me, call on me

Aaand then he repeats a variation of “Call on me,” and “Birmingham call on me” for a while.

Drake: Rihanna Is ‘An Overwhelming And Incredible Person’

Anyway, the evidence is pretty compelling, right? Especially when he sings “Waitin’ on you to give in and hit me up” — Drake has made clear a number of times that he thinks Rihanna is pretty special, and it looks like she has given into his charms!

Back in 2010, Drake called Rihanna “an overwhelming and incredible person, and such a talented person and someone that I was like, ‘I can’t believe I’m here talking to this individual.'” Sweet! She’s been on his mind for a while and it’s great to see that he’s now able to prove to her how incredible he thinks she is.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Is “Call On Me” about Rihanna? Do you like Drake’s new song? Vote and comment below!

– Amanda Mitchell

More Drake & Rihanna News:

1. Rihanna Disses Karrueche Tran: Chris Brown Is Her ‘Problem’ Now
  2. Rihanna Dumped By Drake? — Her Shocking Response
  3. Drake & Rihanna’s Ultimate PDA After Making Relationship Exclusive

Olivia

Posted at 2:46 PM on April 2, 2014

Wannabe thug !!!!!! What a fake rapper !!! Stop it ugly drake we all Know you are a pussy lmfao
Rih run !!! You re too Nice for That clown !!!

Hickory

Posted at 12:39 PM on March 27, 2014

Call on Me is about Rihanna. I hope they formalize their relationship. I can’t wait to see the ring on her finger.

1117x

Posted at 12:53 AM on March 29, 2014

Same omg imagine an aubrih baby ahhhhhhh

rita

Posted at 8:18 AM on March 26, 2014

DRAKE like cuddle Rih legs…If them hurt they have insurance of 2$M :)))

Amy

Posted at 10:11 AM on March 24, 2014

Damm there is a 20 minute video above of Rihanna at 2013 Vmas. I’ve never seen it but the camera is squarely in her the entire time. I can’t believe how many people wanted pictures with her I mean I could believe it but boy she is popular. You can tell she was jamming to Drakes song she just wanted to be discreet about it. Lol

divali

Posted at 2:31 PM on March 23, 2014

drake ur the best man for RIRI fight for her luv u

allan

Posted at 7:58 AM on March 23, 2014

your music iz going good ples keep lt up.

Team Mommy Inc.

Posted at 3:00 AM on March 23, 2014

I love Rihanna’s Hair in that pic

Mister Baja

Posted at 2:11 AM on March 23, 2014

no,about brothels.

jaime.cumbie (@jaimecumbie)

Posted at 11:10 PM on March 22, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

Chris R

Posted at 10:13 PM on March 22, 2014

Very. He knows what he wants though and that is beautiful.

marcella

Posted at 7:11 PM on March 22, 2014

OMG! Stop making him sound so Pathetic not everything he sings is about her!!!!!!!

BEAUSTEVEN rep Nigeria

Posted at 6:46 PM on March 22, 2014

I for one do not want her to date Drake yes I love is music’s but something inside me is telling me that Drake is up for no good…… I know chris is hot tempered but….. When he is riri……. You will see the perfect side of…. Him…. Rihanna I know you won’t read this….. But if you do…… Chris Brown is the right one for you……. He has gone thru a lot and he needs you right now…

why tf?

Posted at 7:14 PM on March 22, 2014

I think the same about Drake. He is up to no good, they are not going to work out, she is just wasting her time. But I don’t think Chris is good for her either. Her career would be in ruins to just see him phuck up again. But at the end she knows what guy she wants and where her heart blonds, but I don’t think is bona be one of these guys.

Hickory

Posted at 7:43 PM on March 22, 2014

If Drake is up to no good, he is doing something bad, or something wrong. Sorry but I don’t think this is the case. He does not need rihanna to further his career. He has his career with or without rihanna. By having rihanna next to him doesn’t mean anything. He already had sold out stadiums before hooking up with her in Paris. Drake would not hurt rihanna, especially after waiting so long. Sorry, you need to find a more convincing argument and if you still think he is up to something, please specify what it is. Chris is not for Rihanna and she is utterly stupid if she goes back. He will keep hurting her. Fidelity, loyalty, faithfulness, etc, are not his forte. Chris loves no one but himself. He is full of it. Chris is not the right one for her. They are toxic and he will only make her suffer. You will see. I don’t wish her bad, that is the least and last thing that crosses my head. It is just that she had the closure she wanted so now she needs to learn how to let it go…

sara

Posted at 6:31 AM on March 23, 2014

i gree with you Drake would not hurt rihanna, especially after waiting so long , drake love is mature
but chris love her also but his love is like a sickness,Ownership,
obsession and this love is so bad
im not chrianna and i don’t like chris and rih relationship but im not stupid…. i was thinking that his friends can help him but they can’t did anything…look at his situation now
why chris still sick and mad since 2009???? why his mom want him with rih??? because she know her son
since his break up with rihanna in 2013 and he’s mad ,sick,and doesn’t know what he do
and before 2013 he was mad and depressed ,don’t forget GMA
chris can’t live without rihanna and you will see
i think we will see a bad things, if he can’t back with her
maybe you think that im delusional but i told you i dont agree with chrianna…….sometime the The truth make us accept some things because we love this person and worry about him

bad dad

Posted at 6:22 PM on March 23, 2014

@Hickory …when last RF spoke to you…waiting………….. WTF YOU KNOW WHO;S NOT GOOD FOR SOMEONE… focus on Hickory LOVE LIFE ONLY BOO…CB WILL GET OVER HIS PAIN/TROUBLES and if its up to them to GET IT RIGHT at love so let it be…. But keep the F*** OUTTA PEOPLE LOVE LIFE…RF to me wise up after his dad spoke about his son troubles so anyone can change if they want to

Hickory

Posted at 6:31 PM on March 23, 2014

Everyone thinks differently and that is why blogs exist: for everyone to post their own opinion. If I am wrong, that is not your business nor should it bother you. If you don’t agree, move on with the next post. If you want rihanna back with chris that is your deluded opinion. Chris needs to be born again in order for there to be a change. It takes a lifetime to change and sometimes we never completely eradicate our sinful nature from our lives. Move on with your life and get real. Chris is not going to change for the better, at least not with (or for) Rihanna. Be realistic.

BT#@LL