‘Vampire Diaries': Caroline & Enzo Should Not Get Together

Fri, March 21, 2014 9:47am EST by 25 Comments
Vampire Diaries Caroline Enzo
Courtesy of CW

Alex

Posted at 2:54 AM on April 19, 2014

My first choice would be Caroline and Klaus, but sadly, that won’t happen…so, my next best choice would be Caroline and Enzo… I don’t want Caroline/Stefan. Hell to the no!

Patrycja

Posted at 4:32 AM on April 14, 2014

I’m so confused cuz’ I wanna Caroline with Stefan. And also I wanna her with Klaus.. And of course I wanna Caroline and Enzo cuz’ they just look so lovely together :D Well I’ve so big dilemma, and I don’t know who to cheer :D

Kali

Posted at 4:01 PM on April 6, 2014

they are just trying to replace Klaroline cause they know how much people wanted them to be together in my opinion i will never want her with anyone else but Klause<3 i think Caroline should just suck it up and go to New Orleans

LeighMariana

Posted at 8:46 AM on April 2, 2014

I ship it :) They are hot, they have great chemistry and they are each others type

I agree that I love Klaroline but for now, he’s gone an he’s not coming back and Caroline knows this.

I want it anyway!! :)

Shishi

Posted at 10:03 PM on March 31, 2014

Caroline and Stefan makes my stomach turn in a bad way and I don’t know why!

Cindy

Posted at 9:37 PM on March 31, 2014

I think they should I mean klaroline I do still ship but there’s klaus sleeping with so much girls..Is that considered cheating?Anyway Enzo is another bad guy with a British accent so why not.

Mariakhury

Posted at 12:52 PM on March 26, 2014

Oh come on!! I so want them together! I don’t want them just to have sex i want them to have a relationship! It would be so great, i don’t want stefan and caroline cause they are bestfriends and dating will ruin their friendship which everybody adore.

Realynn

Posted at 5:22 AM on March 24, 2014

No to Enzo and Caroline and no to Stefan and Caroline. Especially Stefan and Caroline. They work great as friends, I don’t want anything ruining that. Plus, if they went down that road, Caroline would only come second again, because we all know Stefan loves Elena. And Caroline doesn’t deserve that. Plus, not everybody has to sleep with everybody. I hope Caroline gets a good storyline and stays single for a while.

Tiana

Posted at 11:35 PM on March 23, 2014

ew no

renip

Posted at 7:33 PM on March 23, 2014

Oh,come on ?!!! This is going to be one huge mistake. If Enzo and Caroline end up together it’d be purely for the sake of the ratings. I mean the writers saw what the crowd wanted and loved – it was the blond “baby” vampire falling for the charming “big bad wolf” (and this one kinda has a sucky accent). What happened with she needs to be in college and single?! Nothing good will come out of thier tries to find subs for Klaroline!

CCarolinee

Posted at 4:08 PM on March 23, 2014

My one true pairing is KLAROLINE but, Enzo&Caroline…I felt sth, there was sth there :). There could be more <3. I say, why not? Since they have't given Caroline a storyline….

milena

Posted at 8:45 AM on March 23, 2014

enzo&caroline<3

Vicky

Posted at 2:05 PM on March 22, 2014

Definately no to Caroline and Stefan – they are great as friends and it would feel more like a one night hook up mistake. Too awkward! And definately no to Caroline and Enzo too. I agree at their first meeting there was something there but it felt to me like it was more one sided and Caroline didn’t really care. If they really have to put Caroline with Enzo I guess I could suffer it for a while but Caroline and Klaus has to be the finale – she belongs with him.

Rocío

Posted at 2:02 PM on March 22, 2014

Caroline had her hands full a few episodes ago. She needs to be single by now and that means not Steroline or Carenzo in any romantic way. Besides, I thought Maggie (Enzo’s sweetheart) was going to appear in episode 18. Which lefts what for Carenzo? A one-night stand?

tracie

Posted at 10:58 PM on March 21, 2014

I would be totally pissed off if Caroline gets with Stefan. Because you know at the end of the day he will always pick Elena. And Julie will only use her as a bump in the road for the stupid love triangle. That would be totally messed up because once again she will still be second choice. I will stop watching the show if that happens.

Sophie

Posted at 10:18 PM on March 21, 2014

As long as klaroline is endgame carenzo would be adorableee

caroline fan

Posted at 4:28 PM on March 27, 2014

I agree with u!!!!If Klaroline would be endgame and really endgame(no promises or no giving hopes and nothing will happened after all!)why not,Cenzo od Carenzo are lovely together but he’s also a villian!As lonv as he’s not killinv or trying to kill hdr friends,why not after pls endgame Klaroline

Lauryn

Posted at 8:21 PM on March 21, 2014

I wouldnt mind Carenzo as long as Klaroline is endgame. Dont care which show lasts longer i want a reunion at the final final episode

fargol

Posted at 5:57 PM on March 21, 2014

No no no no no……… seriously don’t even joke about caroline and stefen they should JUST be friends not more …… I’m still team KLAROLINE so i do NOT agree with enzo and caroline even as bffs cause stefen is caroline’s boy bff and no one else is

kohutlzxbzx

Posted at 10:57 AM on March 21, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.cvncvncvn

audrey

Posted at 10:52 AM on March 21, 2014

Yea, Caroline has to stop hooking up/trying to hook up with anything that has legs. She needs a whole season of being alone and maybe trying to be friends with some girls for a change.

Nadia

Posted at 11:52 AM on March 21, 2014

What are you talking about? She’s hooked up with a total of 4 people, two of which were her boyfriends, since TVD started. And anyway, what’s wrong with hooking up with people? It’s part of growing up and Caroline is sex positive, which is part of the reason why I like her so much.

amy

Posted at 10:52 AM on March 21, 2014

Enzo and Caroline would be so hotttt. Enzo is GORGEOUS and Caroline is so BEAUTIFUL. Sexy couple!

Sarah

Posted at 10:50 AM on March 21, 2014

Just say no to Caroline and Stephan. No, no, no!
Geez!

Tamara

Posted at 10:30 AM on March 21, 2014

I’d rather she hook up with Enzo than Stefan because Steroline are sweet as friends & that’s about it. Yet one meeting with Enzo & there is an instant spark. It would DEFINITELY be more interesting to watch.