Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Have Sent Each Other Sexy Pics & Videos — Source

Fri, March 21, 2014 9:49pm EDT by 76 Comments 44,319 Article Views

Selena Gomez may seem sweet and innocent, but this good girl gone bad isn’t too shy to send her on-again boyfriend Justin Bieber nude photos and racy sexts, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Selena Gomez, 21, and Justin Bieber, 20, are back together and hotter than ever! But when they’re apart, the busy pop power couple keep their sex life steamy by sending each other sexts and naked photos. And wait — there’s more! They also like to spice things up by having Skype sex, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. Get it, Jelena!

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Sexting: Jelena’s Sexy Pics & Videos

Selena caused quite a buzz when she posted a nude photo of her scrumptious silhouette on her Instagram on March 21. But apparently that’s nothing compared to Justin’s extensive collection of sexy Selena selfies!

“He gets plenty from her and has a slew of pictures and videos of her that would make the Internet explode,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “He gets all the important stuff to him for himself.”

Selena sure knows how to keep her man happy! The source also revealed that the couple frequently sext, have Skype sex and send each other nude photos. No wonder these two can’t resist each other — it sounds like their sexual chemistry is even crazier than we imagined!

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber’s Sexy Instagram Pic Battle

Justin and Selena’s libidos seem to be running wild these days! The couple even went head-to-head in an Instagram sexy selfie battle on March 21. The pop diva dropped a pic on IG of herself nude and bathed in sunlight while the Biebs opted for a more “bedroom eyes,” shirtless pic. We don’t think anyone’s complaining, so let the battle begin!

In Selena’s latest photo she appears nude, wrapped in a curtain, and seemingly free of everything that troubled her before she got back together with Justin. The sun is streaming through the window, covering the whole room in light, which creates a very sexy silhouette of the pop diva.

Not be outdone, the Biebs posted a shirtless bedroom eyes pic, complete with gold chain, and hoodie. Oh, and we can’t forget the iron-cross tattoo in the middle of the chest.

These two are going hard, but are they doing it for the fans or for each other?

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Are you jealous of Jelena’s hot sex life? Do YOU sext with your significant other? Let us know!

– Tierney McAfee

More Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez News:

1. Selena Gomez Is Driving Justin Bieber Wild By Playing Hard To Get
  2. Selena Gomez Posts Nude Photo On Instagram
  3. Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber: How They Really Felt About Twins Sonogram

Juls

Posted at 9:33 AM on May 30, 2014

Really sexting what’s the point if you wanna have sex go to each other’s houses and get over with it

jamiya

Posted at 8:13 PM on April 6, 2014

jelous jelous I’m not jealous I am so so vastly happy I there perfect although if you don’t like nood don’t get on the beibs intagram page peace out

Meg

Posted at 5:04 AM on March 25, 2014

Well, I guess they’re just happy to be together again, (for a while, in their on-off relationship). Anyway, they know what they want.

Alextouseull

Posted at 10:13 PM on March 24, 2014

I yes. I can change u what ever. He is mine I replete my self no one get him not me ok ok u better run home right now. no hate. I am in romance here. u are being mean ok so. I am Varry sorry for u. To act like this I. Feel sress here. stop acting in drama club. if u resin to me. I am not ansering u. soo me and Justiate going find out that who gets in deep water. to report u. I no a lot of. Things he told me long time agao. ok ps justin bieber. Is mine forever and ever. until we. are done ok

Limmy

Posted at 3:47 PM on March 24, 2014

I agree with Kiran just that Selena is no good for Justin..I mean she used Nial Horam just to make Justin jealous I support Jariana. #Jariana 4eva. (Justin bieber and ariana grande) They are such a cute couple OMJB I’m going to start fangirling over Jariana…..,I can’t help it I am who I am what’s hatnin? U can’t change me :)

Kiran

Posted at 3:30 PM on March 24, 2014

To be honest with you I like Selena Gomez and I love Justin Bieber but I really dislike Jelena (I’m not going to say Hate because it is such a strong word) it’s not going to work….,,,They thought they had a chance but it didn’t work and as people say there is always a second chance if not the third time lucky but they didn’t get through….out of everything that happened they achieved nothing apart from Justin going to jail and Selena going to rehab and if they still they have a chance then they can get their heart broken. I take Taylor Swift’s side Justin is no good for Selena………………………….It should be Jariana. #stay strong. #4eva Jariana ;)

Alc touseull

Posted at 1:50 PM on March 23, 2014

I am not the one of those pepole I am trying to giveing love and my justin bieber I am going to meet him no one ever ever ever take him ok I am trying to talk to u about all this readionship I am being nice friend that to not talk about it ok

Celeste

Posted at 1:37 PM on March 23, 2014

People need to leave them alone they are the best and I love jelena it’s their choice no one else if they want to live their life like that let them. And no matter what selena will always be a kindhearted and sweet and nice girl to everyone she hasent changed at all neither had justin gosh

luvz

Posted at 2:45 PM on March 23, 2014

I think its so funny how crazy Justin Bieber fans get. Get over it, his first love is Selena Gomez and he could get flirt with other girls but he will always hold a special place in his heart for Selena. All the JB fans need a reality check he will Never get with u! Haha

maddie xx

Posted at 7:04 AM on March 24, 2014

haha so right xx

Alextouseull

Posted at 1:26 PM on March 23, 2014

my Justin bieber is not have children’s at all ok is runners what the h ok then is all fake eventing in his life my life is reAly serious realsionship we conmit he on Facebook i do no what what realsionship is god noes all about it so is the time me and Justin we are in love together do not forget this u are missing tgae right guy and except one god how to make us a cupple sooo god is watching my my justin bieber ok. U can ask god about your felings and hate is your freewill to make choose with one u puck witch one my baby boy is mine NO ONE take him ok plese do not hate me not even justin b ok

Violet

Posted at 10:56 AM on March 23, 2014

@Kheleia what does that mean

Joanne (@rockgodess1984)

Posted at 6:12 AM on March 23, 2014

And this source took their mobile phones, laptops and saw the messages and photos? Was he or she present when they were having Skype sex? ridiculous article not fan but it is not nice to tell lies about other people. And that photo that Selena sent on instragram she wasn’t nude you could see her bikini bottoms get your eyes tested.

Kheleia

Posted at 10:51 AM on March 23, 2014

THEY BOTH ARE BEING STUPID IF THEY WANT TO HAVE SEX JUST SAY SO. BUT THEY SHOULDN’T BE TOGETHER.

Kris

Posted at 10:40 PM on March 22, 2014

seriously. can u stop now?

kristenmarwales

Posted at 7:58 PM on March 22, 2014

like Phillip answered I am inspired that people can earn $9395 in four weeks on the computer . browse around this website>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

mom

Posted at 7:23 PM on March 22, 2014

@kalani. If you really kill people the fbi will find you. I think you are disgusting. Nobody wants to see your naked pictures. Stop sending justin pictures. I hope your dog eats your face off while you sleep.

Rocky

Posted at 7:11 PM on March 22, 2014

Hollywood garbage makes me puke.

maciah

Posted at 6:09 PM on March 22, 2014

Seleana is fake Justin should be with someone diff

Ellie

Posted at 3:47 PM on March 22, 2014

Lol they think just by putting ‘exclusively’ it makes it real. Hollywood life cant even spell justins mums name right, this is a load of bull.

Amy

Posted at 2:53 PM on March 22, 2014

This is soooooooo fake

simran

Posted at 2:21 PM on March 22, 2014

i just hate these rumors about jb and selena

simran

Posted at 2:20 PM on March 22, 2014

i just hate these rumors

Sandy springs

Posted at 1:46 PM on March 22, 2014

Seriously enough with the rumors. It’s seriously getting old