Sarah Michelle Gellar & More Haters Diss Kimye’s ‘Vogue’ Cover

Fri, March 21, 2014 5:24pm EDT by 276 Comments
Sarah Michelle Gellar Kim Kardashian Vogue
Courtesy of Vogue

Sarah Palumbo

Posted at 7:59 AM on October 9, 2014

I know this is old but I just thought about it after seeing a picture of smg

“vogue should go back to using models”

Kim is a model. She works in fashion. I’m really mad that people freaked out over this and that 80% of people think they shouldn’t have been on the cover. Kanye also has done many things in the fashion industry. I don’t understand the big deal.

scarlett

Posted at 1:03 AM on April 16, 2014

Well the essence of Vogue is to publish a magazine in which will sell, in short the goal is money. There are many people in this world in which have graced the cover of Vogue. I appreciate Miss. Kardashian may not be the most talented of individuals hasten to add fame and wealth rule her somewhat Princess world, though hasten to add is she really worse than Cindy Crawford? Cindy Crawford turn to fame is to her remarkable ability of plastic surgery from around 18 years, Clark Gable of whom killed a man drink driving in the late 1920s, hidden by Mayer….. Hence forth, all the individuals I declare have various issues.

I understand all persons problems are relevant however take this as an example, I know a woman with the name of Irina in Vienna, Austria, she recently had sex with a man for a mobile phone as she is too lazy to work- naturally a Russian. I, myself derive from England and work in Vienna as a native English speaker of whom also has a talent for the French language. Therefore if all of us are honest in most of us there is always a faction of society we dislike and for me none come worse than the Eastern European block.

S

Posted at 7:25 PM on April 9, 2014

Kim and Kanye are the most talked about couple….but for all of the wrong reasons.

Ms Swiss

Posted at 3:55 PM on April 9, 2014

Dear Ms Wintour, consider my over a decade of loyalty over. It seems your good taste has changed.
A former Vogue reader

Seun.O

Posted at 5:55 PM on April 4, 2014

Americans should pls grow up… Keep hating while they are getting rich.. You all can cancel your vogue subscriptions but mark my words. The sales of this vogue cover will make history… Who will buy? Same tongue wagging haters. Its childish and stupid to cancel your subscription because of one month issue you dont like. Simply dont buy dat month kids…. I loved the cover and they look gorgeous

Seun.O

Posted at 5:47 PM on April 4, 2014

Leandro Martin Veltri

Posted at 7:51 PM on March 27, 2014

I KNOW VOUGUE OF COURSE, I KNOW Sarah Michelle Gellar BUT WHO THE HELL IS THAT KIM Kardashian ??? I have to google her and i understand why this cover was so criticized. CRAP Does NOT FLy As Good as Talent…so that Kim Karwash or whatever Is NOT Known In the World As you think miss Anna Wintour Editor of Vougue… Shame on you.

Liz

Posted at 8:20 PM on March 25, 2014

Haters gonna hate. I’m not exactly a fan of Kim and I don’t like Kanye but they look great. Kim definitely qualifies as a model…she’s gorgeous.

ron

Posted at 7:09 PM on March 26, 2014

She’s a whore who sucks black dick. Kill the whore now, please

kiki

Posted at 9:36 AM on March 27, 2014

nobody is ‘HATING’ ; we just don’t think they should have ever been on the cover. They must have worked hard but for all the wrong reasons . Tell me you want your daughter or son to turn out like these two disrespectful shameless individuals.

Alice Ray

Posted at 11:11 PM on April 1, 2014

LIz that’s not the point! Are you sure you are not a fan? That is their argument! It has NOTHING to do with beauty. It about morals and principles and ethics! It’s about media manipulation and overexposure! Beauty and fashion have nothing to do with it! Its got nothing to do with hate! And the fact that you even use the word HATER, says Yes you are a fan!!

janet king

Posted at 4:28 PM on March 25, 2014

Kim’s mother threw away her baby and kept the afterbirth called Kim

veecee105

Posted at 8:08 PM on March 24, 2014

I cant turn my computer on for seeing Kim K, Im sick of this H!

vee105105

Posted at 8:07 PM on March 24, 2014

Where do I find the boycott sheet to sign? Boycott Vogue!

chris

Posted at 4:13 PM on March 24, 2014

The hashtag more or less proves that they had to show a reason for them on the cover. It diminishes the whole essence. That I would not be proud of. They are just the most talked about couple, thats all. And boy did they photoshop Kim to the hilt…

GIVE ME A BREAK

Posted at 7:17 AM on March 23, 2014

Sarah who? Why all the fuss? Everyone in the US has a right to a life. Last I heard anyway. Some of you need to clean up your act instead of spewing dirt at others. More important things going on in the world to get upset about! Take a bit of advice from one who knows, worry about the things in your self that can be changed for the better than what you think is wrong with others. Also think about it for a moment……would Ms. Geller be getting all this press if she hadn’t made the comment? Could she be thinking about the attention she is getting at this moment in time? Well, who cares! The pictures are great and I have never bought a Vogue in my life but you know I believe I’ll go right out and buy one!