Jasmine V Talks About Sexy Love Songs on New EP

Fri, March 21, 2014 12:21pm EST by 13 Comments

Jasmine V  is currently in the studio recording her highly anticipated EP and only HollywoodLife.com has the EXCLUSIVE details directly from today’s studio session! Keep reading to see our interview with Jasmine!

You know Jasmine V as Justin Bieber‘s love interest in his “Baby” video and for her stunning vocals on hit songs like “Didn’t Mean It,” and “Werk.” She’s also one of the most influential celebs on Twitter with over 1.67 million followers who proudly call themselves her “Jasminators.” Now the singer is about to blow up even more thanks to her upcoming EP, which is set to be released this spring. We chat with the 20-year-old who EXCLUSIVELY reveals secrets about her new music right here!

Jasmine V Reveals All!

Jasmine V is on top of the world right now with the success of her hit song “Didn’t Mean It,” her rabid fan base on Twitter and her record deal with Interscope. We caught up with the singer so read on to see what Jasmine has to say about her new EP!

1. “The EP is going to have relationship songs about my current situation and stuff I’ve seen people around me go through. It will also have {stuff} about my past relationships.”

2. “This EP doesn’t really have any advice on how to get out of bad relationships, except for one thing: if your man is treating you wrong, pack up your stuff and get out of there!”

3. “I’m going to definitely have some girl empowerment songs for my ladies! The world needs more empowerment songs. We need people to be more open minded and real. There’s too much fake stuff going on…

4. “My EP will have a mix of stuff — some songs will be for radio and some have a great vibe and are super fun!”

5. “I’m definitely going to have some dance records on the EP and possibly some Spanish songs, too!”

6. “I recorded a few songs that everyone can relate to. I’ve really gone outside of my comfort zone on this EP and I think people are really going to enjoy it! Also, it’s been a while since I put out new music and I’ve grown up a lot!

HollywoodLifers, can you believe how much our girl Jasmine has grown up since her debut in Justin’s “Baby” video? Are you excited about her new EP? Drop us a comment below!

– Lee Hernandez

More Music News:

1. Photos! Jasmine Villegas, Beyoncé & The Many Women In Justin Bieber’s Life — Vote: Who Does He Belong With?
  2. Charice & Jasmine Villegas Are Teaming Up For A New Song, ‘One Voice!’
  3. Justin Bieber’s New Song Is About Selena Gomez & He’s Written More

jan

Posted at 2:09 PM on September 26, 2014

Love jasmine ♥♡

Eleonora

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 30, 2014

I’ve probably never been so exited before! I’ve been a jasminator since day one and it’s been a while since she released new music and I can’t wait anymore.
It will sure be a smash! It will blow everyone away!
#alwaysproudofjas

Andrea

Posted at 10:20 PM on April 8, 2014

Love love love love love love love love you y tu eres unica y muy muy muy muy muy muy muy muy talentosa y no tengo palabras tu eres mi vida eres todo para mi y sigue a delante q tu eres muy talentosa y una de las cosas por las cuales soy fanatica tuya es pq a ti no te importalo q digan los demas de ti y el ect…………♥♥♥♥♥:) :)

Andrea

Posted at 10:03 PM on April 8, 2014

Hola soy ana de tus grandes fanaticas y tqm♥ eres una inspiracion para mi eres muy importante y te atmiro mucho pq tu as pasado por una situacion muy dificial y eso fue muy fuerte y yo tambien e pasado por cosas muy dlficil pero lo importantes es q estas
Y hay q disfrutar la vida y seguir a delante y yo se q tu puedes yo voy a ti! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥FOEVER JV love love love you:)

Amoni

Posted at 3:56 PM on March 23, 2014

I have also grown a lot and I’m excited for jasmines new music. Her music always makes me happy and keeps me going glad to have someone I can look up to.

Ariana C

Posted at 4:50 PM on March 21, 2014

I’m SOOOO excited for Jasmines EP to come out! I know it’s going to be amazing! After this she’s gunna blow up even more! Cant wait!

Justice Nicole

Posted at 4:19 PM on March 21, 2014

Definitely looking forward to this new EP as I’ve always loved Jasmine’s voice and charisma :) Her previous mixtape was amazing and I know this new EP is gonna be even better! Can’t wait Jas 😘

Alexandra

Posted at 4:18 PM on March 21, 2014

IM SOO EXCITED FOR JASMINES MUSIC IM READY TO BE BLOWN AWAY !

Liz Sanchez

Posted at 4:13 PM on March 21, 2014

Seriously SO excited for Jasmine’s new music! I already know it’s going to be amazing, this music is going to blow everyone away and I can’t wait to be able to have an EP finally :)

America Garcia

Posted at 4:02 PM on March 21, 2014

Ahh I really can’t wait for Jasmine’s new music!!! I’m sure I’ll be blasting it out loud in the car. She’s always so inspiring and many of us go through similar things as her so we can def relate to her music! I’m so excited to listen to her new music :)

Brandi Davis

Posted at 3:58 PM on March 21, 2014

I’m so excited to hear Jasmines new EP! She has grown so much and her voice has only gotten better. She’s gonna go far and she’s gonna make a name for herself. Not like she already has or anything :)

kristenmarwales

Posted at 1:48 PM on March 21, 2014

just as Dennis implied I’m in shock that you can get paid $9274 in four weeks on the internet . have a peek at this website

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:16 PM on March 21, 2014

people in the states must talk about sex to ‘attach’ horny americans.
this because sex on tv is banned.