Selena Gomez Spends Time With Little Sister Gracie — Babies On The Brain?

Wed, March 19, 2014 5:16pm EDT by 19 Comments
Selena Gomez Baby Sister Gracie
Courtesy of Instagram

Ritu

Posted at 11:16 AM on June 12, 2014

Just cuz she’s spending time with her cute sis doesn’t means she wants to get pregnant! She just loves little Gracie😍

Selenator and belieber

Posted at 9:58 PM on March 24, 2014

She for real just took a sweet picture with her sister and they made a story out of it like really do they have to make a random story out of anything selena tweets this is so ridiculous!!!

Desiree

Posted at 2:13 PM on March 23, 2014

Just because someone takes a picture with a baby doesn’t mean they are ready to try for one. You’re literally getting a story from nothing tbh.

Katherin

Posted at 8:34 PM on March 20, 2014

Yes. I think she’ll be a good momma. If She love Kids she can be a good mom. I’m glad for her. :)

Lilly

Posted at 5:50 PM on March 20, 2014

I think maybe she really Iz pregnant and Iz tryin 2 tel justin that by hangin out with her little sist

david conway (@DconwayDavid)

Posted at 5:25 PM on March 20, 2014

hi my name is david first on here

devil

Posted at 3:29 PM on March 20, 2014

Awww I hate my sister I want her die but look at this angle miss selena Gomez she love’s her sister now I will copy her and start loving my sister this whole world is rehab and she’s the only doctor who can help us I slaute you miss gomez with my sandals love peace ♥

Tish

Posted at 4:11 PM on March 20, 2014

You need some serious looking after, jesus smh

Maria khawaja

Posted at 1:01 PM on March 20, 2014

Selena gomez I love you so much I am your biggest fun I love you😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

emily

Posted at 6:27 AM on March 20, 2014

Think I seen a Wizards interview where David Henrie said she would make a great Mom, some day. Well he would know;)

motherbird

Posted at 5:13 AM on March 20, 2014

Sorry but it screams of damage control. JB does this when the heat is on. Regardless of her supporters there are people out there who believe it wasn’t her finest moment re-connecting with JB. Although not all of what you read is true, there has been some very disturbing footage of his visit to Australia that deems him at best a poser.

dunjav2013

Posted at 4:36 AM on March 20, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

WONDER WOMAN

Posted at 1:14 AM on March 20, 2014

TOO CUTE! TWO VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS SHARING A SWEET MOMENT!!!!
LOVE IT :-D

kohutlzxbxb

Posted at 9:49 PM on March 19, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhitëHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?vncncvn

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 7:03 PM on March 19, 2014

Sweet pic’…Sel’ has an adorable baby-sis…Gracie is extremely cute.
#SweetMemoryHere…
Hollywood—out.

I love selena

Posted at 7:03 PM on March 19, 2014

I love you selena! Your little sister is the cutest baby I love you my idol!

supporting selena

Posted at 5:25 PM on March 19, 2014

That is just so adorable!!!!!!! Selena I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANKS FOR BEING MY IDOL!!!!!!! Thanks for posting too. My new screensaver so sweet. Supporting you till beyond FOREVER.

Clary

Posted at 11:35 PM on March 19, 2014

Your new screensaver?? That’s a bit creepy don’t you think?

Maria khawaja

Posted at 1:07 PM on March 20, 2014

Selena gomez I love you so much I am your biggest fun I love you😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 selena you we’ll bee a good mom I love you my queen