Malaysia Flight 370: Australia Finds Two Possible Plane Objects

Wed, March 19, 2014 11:59pm EST by 8 Comments
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Australian Coast
Getty

tannie.eu

Posted at 8:27 PM on April 2, 2014

Shy girls and for that matter, all shy personalities are not too much of your attention,
will dating kissing games never work. Think of dating kissing games all of the sudden.

Just tell her:” I really like you, I’d love to invite you out for a while, he may be spending time with his children instead. They stayed in contact regularly, but we needed one more dimension. A gently tug Pull on his sleeve when walking beside him, cross the opposite leg and barely brush his upper calf with your foot.

M

Posted at 7:17 PM on March 24, 2014

I’m hopeing & Praying that those Peopke didn’t go down with the Plane but safe some where on land;-( it’s very hard for them sad sweet People loseing there Loved ones ;-( I’m hopeing that there on land but no one can’t see them. I’m crying like there Family’s are why don’t you look on land.

anno

Posted at 6:08 PM on March 20, 2014

They have no idea wtf happened to flight 370,every day they come up with a new conclusion and the so called debris in tbe Indian Ocean could be anything even just a boat the government has got no idea at all.

kristenmarwales

Posted at 9:59 AM on March 20, 2014

as Christine answered I am taken by surprise that anybody able to profit $7736 in 1 month on the computer . look at here>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Milan Sosnovsky

Posted at 1:49 AM on March 20, 2014

How about taking a closer look at Brunei? Government involved in gun running and money laundering. Doing lots of dirty work behind the scenes.

Letslipthedogs

Posted at 12:01 AM on March 20, 2014

I read an article by a pilot speculating it must have been a cockpit fire and the pilots were trying to land in Langkawi. And the pilots are actually heroes.

That’s my instinct too. The Captain was a very dedicated pilot even having his own flight simulator. As an Asian myself. And hearing the backgrounds of the pilots there is no way they are crazy extremists.

In Asia the crazies you can spot a mile away. And these guys are not. My prayers to all.

Mister Baja