Chris Brown ‘Depressed,’ ‘Can’t Sleep’ & ‘Talking To Himself’ In Jail

Wed, March 19, 2014 8:48am EDT by 100 Comments
Chris Brown Jail
Frederick M. Brown/Entertainment/Getty Images

michelle

Posted at 11:15 AM on May 6, 2014

he is human this is Chris Brown he should not be treated like this i am outraged about this! its killing me to see my boy in such a bad,bad,situation lord please forgive Chris someone mentioned a protest i think we all should im with it is anyone else someone need to help him his lawyer not moving fast enough!

My'Yona Strange

Posted at 6:46 PM on April 27, 2014

This is outrageous Chris Brown should not be treated like this I understand he is in the wrong but somebody needs to help him talking to himself, not eating, he better stick a damn piece of bread in his mouth and sick it up and put up because once he gets out his fans will be waiting for him and Kanniunnch or however you spell it GET IT TOGETGER! !

Brown-Eyed Beauti

Posted at 2:02 AM on April 23, 2014

Lord, I am coming to you in pray asking for your abundance of blessings and healing for my friend and your child…Lord I am coming to you cause you favored me and. I know you favor all your children…They whisper, conspired, They told their lies but GOD favors me, my character, my integraity GOD favors me and Chris GODfavors you…Remember, when we were little kids momma use to tell us make sure you give a little bit of your time before you lay your head down to sleep…Think of that…Give GOD some of your time throughout it all…You know hes a miraculous GOD…With GOD nothing is Impossible (Luke 1:37)…Knock and it shall be open unto you (Matt. 7:7, Continue to pray (Col. 4:2), GOD is mine hekper (Ps. 54:4), Have faith and doubt not (Matt. 21:21), Grace be with all them that love our Lord (Eph. 6:24), Joy and gladness shall be found (Is. 15:3), The Lord is thestrength of my Life (Ps. 27:1), Thou shalt be blessed (Luke 14:14), I will restore the years the locust has eaten (Joel 2:25)….In jesus name I pray…

Freeda

Posted at 9:26 AM on May 13, 2014

Amen, Amen. I pray a prayer of agreement with you for this young man. I believe that he is under spiritual attack, but Our God is a Great God and he takes care of his own. I believe that Chris Brown has a relationship with Jesus Christ. I don’t know why, but I feel that in my spirit and I see light in his eyes. He is a Child of the Most High God. thank you for praying for him. that you for extending the love of God and shedding it abroad as we are commanded to do. thank you for being a good, kind person. May God continue to bless and heal the wounds of Chris Brown, both physical and emotional. Again, I say AMEN!

SNEHBABE

Posted at 5:01 PM on April 21, 2014

I HOPE THAT CHRIS WILL COME OUT AS A NEW CHANGED PERSON THROUGH THID EXPERIENCE, HES EXTREMELY TALENTED I THINK HE NEEDS TO FOCUS MORE ON THE POSITIVE SIDE OF THINKS

jonathan

Posted at 11:46 AM on April 1, 2014

please let’s protest until they let him out,chris Brown his a good guy

thatguy

Posted at 7:05 PM on April 22, 2014

CHRIS BROWN IS DAMN WOMAN BEATER. STFU.

Dione

Posted at 10:41 PM on May 4, 2014

Please shut up Chris made one mistake he hit her only once didn’t go back and do it again . It was 6 years ago move he don’t deserve any of this he’s served his time stop being a douchebag .he apologized she forgived him so why keep dragging it on . He suffers from bi polar a mental illness . And it’s making him worse he only eats junk food to help him cope with his anxiety . He deserves to be free no one should have to go though hell because of punching someone . Yes it was wrong what he did but you cannot keep hating on him he didn’t murder anyone he’s human just like you. Its tearing him apart I think he should be let out sooner so he can change his life around . Why you think he smokes weed too help him with it it’s a medicine .jail is not a good place for him .

.mayo sándwiches

Posted at 10:59 PM on March 31, 2014

“STOP PLAYING”Christopher please sleep for all your fans and everybody else that cares and love you. ‘:,(

Latay

Posted at 10:52 PM on March 31, 2014

Boi u betta eat that 5,00000000000000000000000000 year old baloney sammiches! U only got a month 2 survive in jail.”BOI STOP STARVIN YA SELF!” Go ahead & eat them peanut butta n jelly sammiches 4 a month,”U CAN DO IT DUDE! Lol

Tarayah

Posted at 10:27 PM on March 31, 2014

If I was in jail just for a month,i’ll eat them peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and 1,000 year old baloney sandwiches until I get out. Lol ,':-D

Mate

Posted at 12:25 AM on March 28, 2014

dancing will make him feel better so he better start a group over there…and hey, chris halla to my bro over there:-)

hemynence

Posted at 8:19 AM on March 23, 2014

Too bad for chrıs Breezy

adeyinka okunuga

Posted at 12:38 AM on March 22, 2014

too bad for him

alayah

Posted at 9:03 PM on March 21, 2014

I pray that Chris is going to be ok. I hate to see anyone like that.Chris your fans have your back 100% ok. Dont be scared. God has your back. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone also have to pay for there mistakes. We support you even when your not right. I love you CHRIS BROWN. Stay strong for fans. Your welcome.

Amangel4life

Posted at 9:42 PM on March 21, 2014

Praying for him too! I so much love this guy!!!

onya

Posted at 3:03 PM on March 20, 2014

i doubt chris is talking to these so called sources, he is on lockdown for 23hrs a day, and if he gets any phone calls im sure it will be to his lawyer or his mother, not to stupid so called friends who runs to the blogs. and for crying out loud chris, stop being a wimp, its only a month, not like he is in general population where he has to worry about anyone beating him up, hes by his self . take this time to meditate, write some new music without the distractions, stay clean from drugs, take a good look at yourself and change, that simple, i hate how ppl act like thugs, rep gangs, talk and act all tough, but then cry like a lil punk when their bluff is called.

biebersgurl

Posted at 10:51 AM on March 21, 2014

you should get your story streight! first u said you doubt hes talking to all the sources then your saying you believe them. and for your info he isnt a wimp hes just like anybody else he hates to be in jail because it sucks! respect him everybody makes mistakes and screw up its not the end of the world!!!

de

Posted at 5:06 PM on March 24, 2014

first get your spelling straight and onya thats wrong for you to tell this guy to suffer when everyone makes mistakes now i believe he should use that time to meditate and get better but you dont even know him so how you gonna act like you know his life when you dont besides time DOESNT GO BY FAsT WHEN YOUR IN JAIL so a month is a long tme