Angelina Jolie Promises Brad Pitt Another Baby — Plans To Freeze Eggs

Wed, March 19, 2014 6:22pm EDT by 19 Comments
Angelina Jolie Hysterectomy Freezing Eggs
Splashnews

foxyladyty

Posted at 2:35 AM on July 28, 2014

Pathetic. How many times will we be lied to?

Aliceinwonder

Posted at 9:30 PM on July 5, 2014

OMG…Brad may get testicular cancer…he should really have his balls removed. And they may get brain cancer! Hurry!! Get your brains removed! Quick! HURRY!!!

Unite Siblings

Posted at 11:36 PM on May 17, 2014

Its good to see the honesty in parents with their children instead of forcing #IVF parents to lie or hide the truth from their children. All the best!

macys promo code

Posted at 9:29 AM on May 7, 2014

Coupons are available in the areas of shopping, tour and travels,
dining and accommodation and more. Dress Barn —
Score an additional 20% off all 50% off clearance with coupon.
I enjoyed the simple statement of black pants and a clean white
dress shirt.

Angela

Posted at 2:48 PM on May 6, 2014

I think as a couple who profess environmental consciousness and humanity they are not practicing what they preach. Every human you add to an already over populated world just puts more pressure on the earth to sustain the already burgeoning human race. And lets face it the wealthy have an excessive appetite for resources and energy. You have enough children take care of what you have. One has to ask why 6 children are not enough. There seems to be a sense of lack, of not enough where Angelina & Brad are concerned.

cj

Posted at 4:35 AM on April 5, 2014

Not a big Jolie fan, but feel it is her and Brad’s personal decision to have however many children they decide. If the children are cared for and loved, what’s it matter to anyone outside their family.

Chantal

Posted at 6:22 AM on March 31, 2014

I love Angelina. I loved her from the first time i ever saw her, and knew she would be a huge star and influence on the world,I adore her children, but I think the loss of her aunt and especially her mother has really done a number on her. I hope for the best for her and her beautiful family. She certainly has the money and the best husband to help her should she decide to have another child. What ever makes her and her family happy is really all that matters.

sylvia

Posted at 10:21 PM on March 25, 2014

If they want keep raising babies when they are in their 60s,70s,and beyond that their life.I think 6 is enough.

eljeran

Posted at 2:03 PM on March 25, 2014

Brave? LOL! They attach that word…”brave” to every single f*cking thing this attention starved ho does. SO OVER IT! It isn’t brave at all. Her “preventative mastectomy” was code for BOOB JOB! She only had a 13% risk of getting cancer. She is so full of sh*t.

foxyladyty

Posted at 2:36 AM on July 28, 2014

Total joke. We are constantly lied to by media. Why can’t we have the truth?

Schiler

Posted at 4:26 PM on March 24, 2014

My neighbor is working part time and averaging $25000 a month. I’m doing this for 5 days and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Here’s what I do ✷Jobs29.(com)

Ladytee

Posted at 12:31 AM on March 24, 2014

Why not, as long as they can properly care for them? And the Jolie-Pitts certainly can. Their kids all look healthy and happy.

jenny

Posted at 10:55 AM on March 20, 2014

She can do what she wants who are we to judge or tell her what to do with herself and her body.i think the decision is there’s to make and we should but out this is personal.i know I wouldn’t want people telling me what to do or what you think I should do,keep your opinions to yourself I’d say lol..she’s an actress thats all we dont run her life silly people….

dunjav2013

Posted at 4:35 AM on March 20, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:13 AM on March 20, 2014

SHE IS SO FRUITFUL.
JUST LOOK IN HER EYES & IT’S DONE!!

kohutlzxbxb

Posted at 9:44 PM on March 19, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhitëHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?cvnvcnrturtutrutu

Lynne

Posted at 8:08 PM on March 19, 2014

The responsible thing for Jolie to do would be to NOT have any more biological children. Her 3 biological children will need to be tested to see if they carry the BRCA gene. Males can also have the mutation.

Carolyn Gambone

Posted at 9:05 AM on March 20, 2014

Hi Lynne,

I am with you on that. I know she said she loves being pregnant but she really should stick to just adopting.

Stephanie Robinson

Posted at 8:01 AM on March 22, 2014

Everyone will die of something. If they are not positive for the BRCA mutation, then it will be something else.