‘Teen Wolf’ Kills Off Allison Argent — Fans React On Twitter

Tue, March 18, 2014 12:39pm EDT by 30 Comments
Teen Wolf Allison Argent Dead Killed Off
Courtesy of MTV

lisa

Posted at 11:24 PM on March 22, 2014

although she will be missed she was starting to look her age

jordoniuskablonius

Posted at 5:22 PM on March 20, 2014

She’s not dead. The last episode is called the divine move. Something is going to happen and she is going to be brought back to life. All of the stuff they said after the show is all just b.s. to make you believe she is dead cuz they obviously know people wouldn’t believe it if crystal reed didn’t say it herself (that she wanted to leave). Or I’ll be wrong and she stays dead and I’m just an idiot haha.

Jayce

Posted at 10:01 AM on March 27, 2014

i really hope ur right

Kitsunnami

Posted at 12:58 PM on March 20, 2014

Oh my god, is no one reading the whole thing? It was Crystal’s choice to leave, and she will be dearly missed. However, if I was her, it would break my heart to see a show I worked on fail because I wanted to move on. It would make me feel guilty. So really, don’t just drop the show because of that. Don’t be so sad about it! I’m sure the show will still be great. 3<)/

Taylor

Posted at 9:19 PM on March 19, 2014

Why would jeff do a thing like that he could just did something eles then doing that crazy suff

Rose

Posted at 12:08 AM on March 20, 2014

Guys, this wasn’t Jeff’s choice. Crystal Reed wanted to move on, like she said in an interview. She felt like she wanted to follow a new path, even though it was really hard for her. So Jeff told her that they would write her a great ending (they did). So, unfortunately, no matter how the ratings are affected, the show can’t do anything about it. Unless Crystal decides to come back, I don’t think Allison will be returning (this pains me deeply).

ccss

Posted at 12:15 AM on March 20, 2014

Yeah, but providing her with such a horrible work environment so she wanted to leave is Jeff’s fault, no?

ccss

Posted at 5:53 PM on March 19, 2014

When certain characters leave a show, so do the fans. Unfortunately for Teen Wolf, Allison was one such character. Good luck trying to keep your ratings up now. As a fan, I say sayonara. And I say this even though I loved the Japanese kitsune storyline this season. I leave because Allison left, the one character on the show I related to.

Wolfsbane

Posted at 6:49 AM on March 19, 2014

If you watch season 3 episode 20 ending scene – Shelley Hennig (Malia) will replace allyson… Malia and Scott McCall hmmm.. Cayote and the Wolf together

Jerry

Posted at 11:17 AM on March 19, 2014

Actually, Malia is going to hook up with Stiles, especially after they took each other’s V-cards.

john lee

Posted at 11:10 PM on March 18, 2014

don’t watch it for a couple of week and show your disapproval of their choice and when their ratings start dropping maybe she will suddenly appear……..

Emily

Posted at 5:39 PM on March 20, 2014

Hahaha i like that idea.

Jayce

Posted at 4:59 PM on March 27, 2014

thats exactly what i want to happen

Teenwolf212

Posted at 10:07 PM on March 18, 2014

I just watch that episode. I am crying,please Allison don’t be dead. She was one of my favorite character and now she died, I hate the ketzuna. In am still crying, it’s been 40 minutes. She loved Scott an now she’s gone, scot lost her forever and Chris has no be. I hate this show.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. Please Alison please don’t e dead. Please. I wan their love again, please, please

Emily

Posted at 5:41 PM on March 20, 2014

Right after the episode i went on youtube to see their best moments… it made it so much worse knowing they aren’t going to be together. :(

alice wonder

Posted at 6:42 PM on March 18, 2014

what Rebecca responded I am alarmed that anyone able to profit $7517 in four weeks on the computer . browse around this website

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Airam C

Posted at 5:31 PM on March 18, 2014

I cant beleave this is happening i started crying like crazy… Please alisson come back please make her come back! I couldent sleep and i still cry when i think about it dont ruin the show :((( i will not say shes out of the show she should come Back!

Jayce

Posted at 10:06 AM on March 27, 2014

i cant believe im not alone feeling this way

Helen C arey

Posted at 5:28 PM on March 18, 2014

As a mother of a 15 year old and also a huge fan of Teen Wolf, I was really disappointed in the choice they made for such a strong character. My son died in real life last year and the show was a fun escape from our grief. Shame on you there’s enough sadness in the real world. You know the fans connect with the characters its why we tune in every week. The writers took the easy way out. So disheartened. :(

Angie jones

Posted at 7:20 PM on March 18, 2014

U need to calm down, its only a show.
I cried too okay, and i still cry about it but there’s no need to over exagerate about it.
I will never agree with Jeff Davis’s idea od killing her off, but what is there to do about it?nothing.
So leave it -.-

ccss

Posted at 5:55 PM on March 19, 2014

U need to stop telling others how they should feel.

susankpastor (@susankpastor)

Posted at 4:55 PM on March 18, 2014

my buddy’s sister-in-law makes $83 hourly on the laptop . She has been laid off for ten months but last month her pay was $16456 just working on the laptop for a few hours. check out the post right here

WWW.M­­A­­­X­­3­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

ccss

Posted at 5:55 PM on March 19, 2014

um, spam

miche harvey

Posted at 4:03 PM on March 18, 2014

I can’t blv this is happing the show wll nvr be the same wif out her I wll miss her sooo much I am in tears at ths moment ths cnt be happining why!!!

St4t1x

Posted at 3:21 PM on March 18, 2014

she needed to go.. shes only one without powers… shes a hunter.. and why is scott such a puss anyways.. he’s suppose to be a pure Alpha and he has ABSOLUTLY NO STRENGTH AT ALL.. this show has been very dissappointing..

ccss

Posted at 5:56 PM on March 19, 2014

i kinda liked her b/c she had no pwrs but was still so strong. like batman.

kountry boy

Posted at 2:51 PM on March 18, 2014

Are you serious man. I cannot believe this, you have to be playing please bring her back. I am so hurt right now from watching this episode. Allison was one of my favorites. I hope you are playing with us all. If not, I want to wish her the best. #teamAllison #this has to be a joke

aboutnici

Posted at 2:22 PM on March 18, 2014

Reblogged this on aboutnici.

me

Posted at 12:58 PM on March 18, 2014

Not a good choice to get off a show when it’s not only popular but the ratings are high.Crystal Reed thinks she’s moving on to do better things but might find out she should have never left the show till the series was ended so she could ride the wave of success.Alot of stars do dumb stuff like this and find out it was not a good decision ,her agent is not in her right mind.Crystal Reed made alot of the show now it was be weird without her in it.Maybe if she doesn’t do well elsewhere they will rewrite her in the show as she never really died.

ccss

Posted at 5:58 PM on March 19, 2014

well, she did say that she was not leaving for better opportunities but because she was too old and the show was no longer a good fit. from what we’ve been hearing, it’s bc the girls on the show are just not treated well. just look at any of the cast interviews; it’s really clear from their faces (well, the few girls who show up at all).