Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Show PDA After Wild Wedding Weekend

Pacific Coast News

Emily

Posted at 8:49 PM on July 8, 2014

Thank you!

Kris

Posted at 8:40 AM on March 19, 2014

Seriously would she please do something with her hair?? Don’t go crazy and make your hair look presentable, Nikki. And JP still looks like a tool. A tool that nobody seems to know what he does for a living.

alice wonder

Posted at 7:00 PM on March 18, 2014

what Rebecca responded I am alarmed that anyone able to profit $7517 in four weeks on the computer . browse around this website

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Chris

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 18, 2014

God, get a decent hairdresser for that bleached out mess.

susankpastor (@susankpastor)

Posted at 5:11 PM on March 18, 2014

my buddy’s sister-in-law makes $83 hourly on the laptop . She has been laid off for ten months but last month her pay was $16456 just working on the laptop for a few hours. check out the post right here

WWW.M­­A­­­X­­3­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

felicia

Posted at 4:31 PM on March 18, 2014

She is pretty and looks like a nice person. I hope he treats her right. From what I have heard, he is a jerk.

Lee

Posted at 12:15 PM on March 19, 2014

Your logic seems to say that because she is pretty (I don’t think so), JP (or any man should treat her right. What I know is that pretty or not pretty, a man should treat a woman right! Beauty has nothing to do with it.

Hickory

Posted at 2:44 PM on March 19, 2014

I didn’t mean to put it that way although it sounds like that. I just meant She is pretty and by the way I hope he doesn’t treat her badly. I know one thing has nothing to do with the other. I just worded it wrong. Don’t take things so seriously. This is just a gossip blog.