Jenny McCarthy Slammed On Twitter For Vaccination Beliefs

Tue, March 18, 2014 9:51am EDT by 22 Comments
Jenny McCarthy Vaccination Beliefs
SplashNews

castle rock roofing contractor

Posted at 9:01 PM on September 8, 2014

I got this website from my friend who shared with me
concerning this website and now this time I am visiting this web site and reading very informative articles or
reviews at this place.

Posted at 8:38 PM on September 8, 2014

Hey there, You have done an excellent job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
I am confident they will be benefited from this website.

Rory

Posted at 8:33 PM on September 8, 2014

After exploring a handful of the blog articles on your
web site, I really like your way of writing a blog. I book marked it to my
bookmark webpage list and will be checking back
in the near future. Take a look at my website as well and tell me
your opinion.

anxietykey.com

Posted at 11:06 PM on September 2, 2014

I’ll immediately grab your rss as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
Do you have any? Please permit me realize so that I may subscribe.
Thanks.

Posted at 10:53 PM on September 2, 2014

We stumbled over here coming from a different
page and thought I may as well check things out.

I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to checking out your web
page repeatedly.

check this out

Posted at 2:59 AM on August 30, 2014

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog?
My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you present here.
Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks!

calypphire

Posted at 12:51 AM on May 21, 2014

I am a mother to a son with autism and I have done much research to know what we were going to go through. Not once did I believe for a second that vaccinations was the reason behind my son’s disorder. How anyone could be so brazen into actually believing this WITHOUT actually having the hard evidence to back it is plain dumb and stupid in my opinion.

I would rather have my son – and my daughter and my unborn (as I am pregnant), live long and successful lives and not fight for their lives. I had been hospitalised with Whooping Cough when I was a toddler, it was thank Christ that my parents had be vaccinated, or I may not have been here today to even type this out. The most I have is a slight speech impairment, but there are many theories on why I have it.

Ignorance is not always bliss, people.

Kathleen Yack

Posted at 11:44 AM on April 17, 2014

As a Speech Pathologist who worked with the Pre School Disabled population, I have seen my fair share of children who presented with Autism, but had never been vaccinated. That tells you something. Not vaccinating a child is simply dangerous, not just to that child, but to all children. Andrew Wakefield was a fraud, but clearly that message fell on deaf ears when it comes to the truly uneducated.

PD

Posted at 10:27 PM on March 25, 2014

Andrew Wakefield is NO LONGER ALLOWED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE IN BRITAIN.

So it makes about as sense to trust him as Jenny.

lesia

Posted at 4:05 PM on March 19, 2014

everyone is allowed their own opinion. But, as a health care professional, we are seeing diseases such as polio coming back because people are not getting vaccinated. These vaccinations save lives. I’m sorry I believe you should vaccinate your child, or keep them home.

Ice

Posted at 5:26 PM on March 18, 2014

Since when do we let uneducated Playboy sluts have the same platform as Doctors and Scientists?! While they were going to college, Jenny was going to bed with every man under the sun-and still is.

Emily

Posted at 2:59 PM on March 18, 2014

I have a cousin that was vaccinated and the doctors confirmed to her parents that it was the vaccine that caused the autism, the rest of her kids did not get vaccinated and none of her sisters kids have gotten vaccinated because of the outcome. Even knowing this though I still chose to get my two children vaccinated.

@WhiskyRepublicn

Posted at 1:54 PM on March 18, 2014

I’ve seen so many posts on the subject, I can no longer sit back without sharing my views on vaccinations. It is a simple fact that over-vaccinating your children will cause them to have developmental issues and will more than likely lead them to become autistic. There are literally tens of celebrities that share this viewpoint and have gone public with it. They have done their research in to this subject and so have I.

To show I’m not just some Non-Vaccinating nut job, I think that it is important to make clear that I am a sound reasonable person. To do so, I thought I would share a few other beliefs that I have so that there is no doubt that I am rational:

-Barrack Obama was born in Kenya, does he even look Hawaiian?
-September 11th was perpetrated by the U.S. Government.
-O.J. was framed by the parents of Ron Goldman.
-The best known cure for hiccups is holding your breath underwater for 5 minutes.
-The missing Malaysian flight is not missing at all. The pilot diverted the plane and returned home amid concerns that he left his garage door open.
-JFK was shot and killed by two gunmen. Lee Harvey Oswald was not one of them. There was however a magic bullet. The gunmen were none other than two youths known as Penn Jillette and Raymond Teller.
-The moon landing was not real. It was actually Rupert Murdoch’s first foray in to broadcasting from a small set in Bora Bora.

Clearly my opinions on vaccinating are real and should be held by all, just like the other truths that I have shared today. If you disagree, by all means go ahead and vaccinate your children to protect them from things like measles, mumps, and rubella. Just remember, if you choose to do so, that means that the terrorists have already won.

Nandita

Posted at 1:47 PM on April 16, 2014

Awesome :) best comment yet!

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:09 PM on March 18, 2014

Alzheimer, NO DOUBT, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn!

Posted at 10:35 AM on March 18, 2014

It’s just HER! OPINION!
She isn’t telling parents don’t vaccinate your kids.
Even if the scientist say it isn’t true, how would we know. The people that run that stuff always have secrets as not to insight a panic.
I vaccinate my kids and they don’t have autism.
If a person for whatever reason chooses not to do so that is on them.
Our kids would be more dangerous to those kids because those kids have no protection from the simple diseases.
I don’t think Jenny or Kristin should be hounded for their beliefs.
It is their beliefs and they are the ones that has to live with the consequences.

Erik Christopher

Posted at 12:47 PM on March 18, 2014

She isn’t telling parents to not vaccinate kids? She started a whole CAMPAIGN against vaccinations. It’s far beyond an opinion. And it’s a dangerous opinion to hold because it creates a false dichotomy about vaccinations which increase problematic disease outbreaks for young people.

mekaela

Posted at 9:59 AM on March 18, 2014

I wish Barbara did not hire her she is not a good fit the view has become a cartoon since joy and lizzy left whoopee looks angry all the time sherry is the only one with morals barbara is condescending I stop watching they talk over each other u can’t here their point of view they have none anymore please get rid of Jenny she makes no sense bad hire

lisa

Posted at 12:46 PM on March 18, 2014

I agree. She REALLY brought this show down. Barbara is a rude old b*tch. Everyone has to stop when she speaks. Can’t wait for her to leave. Sherri needs to stop with her hands. looks like she’s catching bugs. Whoopi is the ONLY one that makes any sense. Notice she doesn’t sit next to Barbara on the couch anymore. She’s punished. lol She makes faces all the time. I think she gets embarressed when any of them speak, but it doesn’t matter because you can NEVER HEAR ANY OF THEM ANYWAY! If you watch the “TALK”, everybody gets to speak, and everyone waits for the others to finish. I can acually hear what they all think. I stopped watching the View a while ago. I’ll watch for Barbaras last show with champane. Vaccinate your children. Too many things out there.

janet

Posted at 9:57 AM on March 18, 2014

my sister was born in 1960 perfectly healthy. She had her first shots as a young baby and consequently became SEVERELY brain damaged as a result of these shots. When you get your baby vaccinated, you have to sign a waiver that there is a CHANCE that things may go really wrong with your child as a result… Although rare… it CAN cause damage… good for Jenny to bring this to light !!!

Erik Christopher

Posted at 12:49 PM on March 18, 2014

Brain damage is not the same as autism. Do you have a direct correlation from shots to brain damage with your sister? Sorry, but there is zero correlation between vaccinations and autism. None. So no, it’s not good for her to bring this to light. Because it was a false study presenting false facts. Period.

Tanya Loper

Posted at 1:44 PM on March 18, 2014

Exactly, Erik. There is no evidence that there is a causal relationship between vaccinations and autism, and Jenny is irresponsible to have spread false claims around. Because of her, many parents decided NOT to vaccinate their children against deadly diseases. I hope she’s happy! It certainly hasn’t made autism any less prevalent!