Aviva Drescher: Carole Radziwill & Heather Thomson Are Being Fired

Aviva Drescher/Entertainment/Getty Images

Gw

Posted at 9:10 AM on June 21, 2014

Hate you aviva

tigerlille

Posted at 5:16 AM on May 12, 2014

Ugh. Aviva is vile. I don’t like watching her.

Mel Rose

Posted at 12:09 AM on May 4, 2014

Aviva who? She has no idea what she is talking about she just likes to spread rumors.

Mel Rose

Posted at 12:08 AM on May 4, 2014

This is not true at all. First of all Joan I have to say Heather is an amazing woman with a heart of gold. She tells it like it is with the REAL TRUTH. Im guessing you don’t like her direct manner and that is ok but heather is amazing. Everyone LOVES CAROLE she is also a honest to the point kind of person and she has a great story. Aviva that is another issue. She is a nobody who married a guy with a little money and is now trying to be somebody but no on is interested. (Check out the sale of her book it;s not doing well at all cause no one knows who she is unless they watch NY and most of the people who watch NY hate her guts. Fire Aviva bring back Luann full time (another tell it like it is but a little hoytee toydee…. (sp?) I would love to see a new show with Carole, Heather, Luanne, and new girls get rid of Ramona she is just boring now and Sonja is a hot mess.

Mary Ellen Van Zandt

Posted at 12:47 PM on August 17, 2014

Aviva has an abnormal thinking disorder; she needs to be fired .

Mary Ellen Van Zandt

Posted at 12:48 PM on August 17, 2014

I agree completely.

Joan

Posted at 6:20 PM on May 3, 2014

That sounds too good to be true, that they’ve been fired. If anyone thinks Heather’s behavior was acceptable, well, you people maybe should stop watching horror shows. I’ve never seen a woman act so repulsively and
I could go on and on. She should have been shut down!!!! The responses here are a sad, scary
commentary on our society.

leanne

Posted at 10:25 PM on April 2, 2014

They need to get rid of Aviva.. She is deranged. She’s not right..Carole and Heather seem to be the most “normal” of the bunch

Grace Wills

Posted at 9:44 PM on March 27, 2014

This loon is the one that needs to go. She’s a nut job and no one likes her. Delusional narcissist.

johncnnj

Posted at 2:02 AM on March 19, 2014

PS…

Apologies for grammar and content. I suggest never type comments after a long night out.

johncnnj

Posted at 1:59 AM on March 19, 2014

Who would believe this crackhead? She is one of the most disliked housewives this show has ever had. She is not liked by anyone on the show (with the exception of Sonja for now) which means she doesn’t have (ha! I nearly said a leg to stand on – but I won’t!) anyone to play off of. So… with no friends, she has no story line. Although her father certainly adds to the mix (and detracts from the self-respect of anyone who views the show), he’s too much of a loose cannon and too politically incorrect to keep up. If the series continues, I predict she’s going to go bye bye long before Carole and Heather.

Carole is well respected in NY society – if not for her own accomplishments, for her last name which carries a LOT of weight in NYC. It opens doors, it adds credibility to the series and it doesn’t hurt that she is a person friend of Andy “The Producer” Cohen who personally invited her to join the show. Heather is okay – I mean, I like her – there can be some storylines upcoming and she certainly gets along very well with Carole.

Bethenny would NEVER return to the show unless all attempts were to fail. She’s only failed as a talk show host… there are many other avenues she needs to fail at before she would ever return to this show. Actually I don’t think her pride would allow her to return.

Zarin secretly taped Andy Cohen on her last appearance on WWHL. No way she is coming back. Kiss that train goodbye – it not only left the station, it packed up the tracks and took the ticket sales window with it.

Mary Ellen Van Zandt

Posted at 12:53 PM on August 17, 2014

Manipulative mean-spirited!

terri baker

Posted at 12:35 AM on March 19, 2014

I think Aviva should be fired before she causes lawsuits to be brought on her and Bravo. I also believe she needs help. She seems unstable. I think Bravo sees what everyone else sees and to exploit her instability publicly could cause irreparable damage to her and Bravo. I do not see this ending well for either of them.

ava

Posted at 11:17 PM on March 18, 2014

I just heard on Bravo that this is not true, just another rumor.

ava

Posted at 11:15 PM on March 18, 2014

Don’t fire Carole and Heather, I love them.

Mary Ellen Van Zandt

Posted at 12:48 PM on August 17, 2014

I agree.

lucy

Posted at 11:07 PM on March 18, 2014

thank goodness and bring back alex, cindy and kelly

Mary Ellen Van Zandt

Posted at 12:50 PM on August 17, 2014

NO! I could no longer watch them.

rhcrazy

Posted at 10:03 PM on March 18, 2014

Oh PUHLEEZE Avivi Dreshler is such a liar. She is very transparent. Thinks if she says something, or wills it, it will be true. what a wierdo. She’s the one who’s probably off the show

Ruby Leuty

Posted at 7:19 PM on March 18, 2014

Hell no! Had enough of them the first time around. I love Heather and Carole. They are the only ones who have any sense.

Mary Ellen Van Zandt

Posted at 12:51 PM on August 17, 2014

I agree.

Ruby Leuty

Posted at 7:16 PM on March 18, 2014

Ruby

janet

Posted at 2:09 PM on March 18, 2014

GOOD !!!! cant stand them anyways… actually Jill is a big yenta..bethenny too actually.. but are better suited for the show than the 3 new ones..

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:53 AM on March 18, 2014

a right actin this time………..