‘Teen Wolf': Tribute Site’s Touching Memorial To Allison Argent

Tue, March 18, 2014 5:59pm EST by 15 Comments
Allison Argent Teen Wolf Memorial
Courtesy Of MTV

Buck

Posted at 4:03 PM on August 16, 2014

Hey there fantastic website! Does running a blog similar to this require a large amount of work?
I have very little expertise in programming however I had
been hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
Anyway, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new
blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I simply wanted to ask.
Kudos!

Aundrea

Posted at 9:51 PM on August 13, 2014

Have you ever considered writing an ebook or guest
authoring on other sites? I have a blog based on the
same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would value your work.
If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

sumir adodra on wordpress

Posted at 2:38 PM on May 22, 2014

By taking inventory of the types of topics you would like
to cover on your blog, you can be sure that your blog design will better
target your audience. ‘ The Mervyn’s clothing store chain dissolved, but
recently the Mervyn’s brand name and trademarks were
acquired in bankruptcy by members of the founding Morris family.
A large part of a successful blog marketing strategy is to be willing
to give something out for free.

Lisa

Posted at 12:13 PM on May 8, 2014

Some would argue that you should always think of yourself as a businessman first and artist second.
Anyone writing for the web should be good communication
and language skills. Your website does 3 big things for you: it helps you impress your customers; it helps
you spread the word about your products and services online; and it helps you make business online.

TJ

Posted at 7:45 AM on April 10, 2014

Allison Argent shouldn’t have died. I cried so much when she died that I got to the point no tears would come out it was heart breaking In my opinion Allison was the glue to the whole story and because of her death I don’t want to watch the show anymore, I think it didn’t do justice to the show and that she should have been written out so that maybe down the track she could’ve come back. Allison’s death was not necessary.

Dre Tucker

Posted at 8:15 AM on March 29, 2014

I’m a really big fan of teen wolf I’ve watched all three episodes and I’ve always obsessed over Crystal Reed and now she’s gone but she can’t be to me she was to important to leave I hope they bring her back and a lot of other people think they should to!

Dre Tucker

Posted at 8:17 AM on March 29, 2014

I meant seasons!😂

Dre Tuckered

Posted at 8:18 AM on March 29, 2014

I meant seasons!😂

Dre Tucker

Posted at 8:18 AM on March 29, 2014

I meant seasons!

xaviersx

Posted at 4:56 AM on March 26, 2014

First love lost. I thought that the show was starting to reinforce Allison’s character, a leader in a family and finding new love, but with such a large cast and a deadly threat in devoid Stiles, someone(s) had to be sacrificed . . . it was well done and I felt for her family and friends left behind. Hopefully, if she can’t return, she has found peace. Who knows, with the magic and supernatural she’s experienced, his the door truly closed?

anne

Posted at 12:30 PM on March 21, 2014

i love allision argen or too crysal, she had a good characteristic in the whole of the story. but now she gone. i don’t know what will happen in the next season as allision is not. maybe not interesting as the period seasons.

Dov Is

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 19, 2014

I am now totally sad. I can not believe it…
Allison Argent was a very good actress,
I do not understand why Benigni wanted it to withdraw from the TW :((
Now it will be sad to watch another season as Allison Argent is not…….

Riri

Posted at 7:29 AM on March 19, 2014

well I hope they bring her back its not going to be the same with out her .

Wolfsbane

Posted at 6:44 AM on March 19, 2014

If you watch season 3 episode 20 ending scene – Shelley Hennig (Malia) will replace allyson… Malia and Scott McCall hmmm.. Cayote and the Wolf together

Noneofmany

Posted at 1:04 AM on March 19, 2014

I like Allison and Crystal but her plot line was running on fumes. After the death of her family her, and her family’s, story stalled. Then she broke up with Scott and she had even less to do. She was an obvious choice to let go. Still gonna miss her though. I wonder how the show will ever be funny/light hearted again.