Harry Styles Writing Songs With John Legend — Is He Going Solo?

Mon, March 17, 2014 3:50pm EDT by 20 Comments
Harry Styles Going Solo
Getty, Courtesy of Instagram

Valeria

Posted at 12:41 PM on July 19, 2014

Your style is so unique in comparison to other
people I have read stuff from. Thank you for
posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess I’ll just bookmark this blog.

Jenny❤️Louis

Posted at 1:25 PM on July 1, 2014

My dad keeps saying Harry’s leaving I didn’t believe him be he must not leave he can’t he knows fans will be way to sad he’s the lead in 1D

lhouvikholie

Posted at 1:12 PM on July 1, 2014

Please don’t leave your bandmates..:-(

1D lover

Posted at 4:02 PM on June 30, 2014

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Trishieduck

Posted at 10:31 PM on April 26, 2014

I hope One Direction stays together forever because it wouldn’t be the same without Harry Styles, he should stay in the band forever, they are friends in the beginning, and now they are brothers.

Laura Lolo

Posted at 10:17 AM on June 13, 2014

I personally hope that he does go solo, and at some point all of the young men will go solo. They have to branch out as they continue to grow, and fans like you should make that decision easy. You know with you delusional girls being mentally unstable. Why would this band want to maintain a relationship with a bunch of sickos. AS for Harry hes was in a rock band prior to being set up on the Xfactor, so if he want to move on to a solo career he could. As for him losing you lot as fan, LOL! he could really care less. Think about it you idiots make his and the other members crazy. The dont want you they want your money stupid! and as for Harry being gay (yes lets address this) Hes hes got it going on with Kendle, 2 hes yest to be seen frolicking with another dud 3., he recently did another inter in which denying that hes, gay once again and that he loves being in the company woman, that he is a mum mys boy, and loves meeting people from all races and back ground, and hes secure with his sexuality, so if someone wants to think hes gay fine with him, because at the end of the evening hes going home with woman.

kierra

Posted at 4:38 PM on April 23, 2014

All I have to say is that there is a reason Simon Cowell put them together

Lickanipple

Posted at 8:26 AM on April 23, 2014

Who cares about Harry styles ? He’s gay so none of you will Mary him

Kishani 1D

Posted at 5:24 AM on April 14, 2014

Peyton

Posted at 2:11 PM on April 11, 2014

I don’t think he’s going solo because her already sang “don’t let me go” with Sam McCarthy.

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:25 PM on March 28, 2014

this is why I’m in love with all sort of girls of all ages.

Hazelina

Posted at 12:46 PM on March 23, 2014

I hope Harry doesn’t leave one direction and goes solo because he would be making a BIG mistake so I hope he chooses the right choice

Helena 1D

Posted at 12:40 PM on March 21, 2014

I really don’t think Harry is just going to let go of the band because they have all gone through so much and became such a success because of each other. They are too perfect together and Harry wen solo who knows if the and will stay together but I hope they do but it just won’t be the same. But if he is considering Directioners are gonna find away to convince Harry that it’s not a good idea. They have to stay together. Now this got me worried…. I LOVE YOU

Jasmine1D

Posted at 3:18 PM on March 18, 2014

If he goes solo I’ll be devastated, he is amazing and i hope he makes the right choice and stays in One Direction :'(

diana1457

Posted at 11:01 PM on March 17, 2014

Honestly if Harry ever went solo i would be
Dissapointed because without the boys he
Wouldnt be where he is today and it worries
Me because he has became distance from
All the others and hes been doing things unlike
What he would usually do..if he ever went solo
I dont know what i would do but i would be
Really sad and mad mixed emotions one direction
Helped me get through alot and they (Harry) cant just throw what they have away that isnt right

EmilyHoran

Posted at 10:38 PM on March 17, 2014

Harry wouldn’t do this to the boys, he wouldn’t leave them! He loves them to much to leave the band and go solo!

Lexi

Posted at 7:49 PM on March 17, 2014

Honesly, Harry is really smart and all the hard work him and the boys have done, he wouldn’t just drop all of it in the garage and leave everything behind, that would be selfish and I think That what Harry is doing is since he has free time to do whatever he wants, he’s making music, it’s not going solo, he’s just using his time wisely and actually doing something that helps with what he wants to do with his life and when the WWA tour starts everything will go back the way it was.

rb

Posted at 7:02 PM on March 17, 2014

I don’t think Harry read the fine print of his contract with Simon Cowell and company. Any songs that the boys produced are owned by the company, also any profits from said songs are subject to a percentage of profit shearing. 1D needs to produce 3 more albums to break their contract. Simon is going to work those boys.

one direction lover

Posted at 2:06 PM on March 19, 2014

he cant leave one direction for like 3 more years

luna

Posted at 4:01 PM on June 30, 2014

i will be so mad if he leaves