Editors’ Picks — Favorite Foundations, Lip Gloss, Masks & More

Mon, March 17, 2014 3:40pm EDT by 5 Comments
Beauty Editor Picks

hannah

Posted at 12:56 PM on March 19, 2014

For improving the beauty of your hair, use Pro Natural products. They have Argan oil shampoo and conditioner. it can make your hair beautifully soft and stronger. Check it on line and use it today to see the your enhanced hair so resistible to touch and smells so good!

maria

Posted at 11:15 AM on March 19, 2014

Using argan oil better! and from the Pro Natural’s , their Argan Oil shampoo is such a surprise. it gave me the soft and shiny hair i’ve been longing for. Check it out on line and see their other good stuff, as well.

taylor owen

Posted at 11:09 AM on March 19, 2014

From experience I would say that argan oil shampoos are the best to keep your hair healthy, as
long as they’re sulfate free. I use one called Pro Natural’s, its an argan oil shampoo that salons use and it makes my hair so soft and it smells really good. The shampoo and conditioner is online so you can look it up and see if you like it. Best stuff I’ve used.

Kelly

Posted at 7:59 AM on March 19, 2014

Treat your hair right, no ripping through tangles or leaving split ends for months. Get regular trims
to keep your ends fresh. Eat lots of protein and use avocado hair masks because those are really good for your hair.

Or better yet, get argan oil, the one from the Pro Natural’s. It grows your hair strong and healthy. They have shampoo and conditioner too. You can get them online.

DIY Your Life Blog

Posted at 3:41 PM on March 17, 2014

I’ve never tried the Olay bb cream, but I will! I love bb creams since I don’t wear foundation unless there’s a special occasion :)