‘Teen Wolf’ Recap: [SPOILER] Dies From A Sword Through The Stomach

Mon, March 17, 2014 11:47pm EDT by 27 Comments
Allison Argent Dies Teen Wolf
Courtesy of MTV

Sabrin

Posted at 10:12 AM on March 29, 2014

Stupidest thing the shows done. Killing allison? Never watching this show again. What a terrible thing.

IceQueen16

Posted at 4:18 AM on March 21, 2014

i cried last night, because that’s the way i want to die…in the arms of my first love. I re_watched the death and cried each time

deer hunter hack

Posted at 7:42 AM on March 20, 2014

certainly like your web-site but you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts.

Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very
troublesome to tell the reality however I’ll surely come again again.

Rachael

Posted at 9:27 PM on March 19, 2014

why did it have to be Allison!!! why couldnt it be issac?????? uuurrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!
oh well at least it wasnt Stiles (Dylan O’Brian) he is such a great actor!!! =)))))

Malia

Posted at 6:39 AM on March 19, 2014

If you watch season 3 episode 20 – Shelley Hennig (Malia) will replace allyson… Malia and Scott McCall hmmm.. Cayote and the Wolf together

docia rose

Posted at 10:25 AM on March 18, 2014

Guess it would be Allison. Glad she initiated it – would have hated Jeff Davis if he’d just fired her. Love the show, don’t agree with the commentor below who thinks it sucks. It’s complex, mythologic-its the nature of the genre not to be so linear. Saving Stiles is my big priority-seeing that great hug between him and his dad – SO SATISFYING! Great to see Scott blow his dad off, still don’t like that guy. Deputy Parish – a little concerned. Loving Derek get more to do. Still worried about the preview clip where he gets gut shot. HATE that this show only does 12 episodes a year. Can’t wait for Maze Runner – nice they added that clip for Dylan.

ash

Posted at 3:32 PM on March 18, 2014

Exactly. I thought so too!

Sami

Posted at 9:58 AM on March 18, 2014

To be honest I was sitting on my bed balling my eyes out in was so surprised she was and always will be my favorite character i loved her since the first episode and i wanted her and Scott to get back together so i wanted Issac to die, I’m going to miss seeing Allison aka Crystal Reed on the show she is just an amazing actor and has a heart of gold, So i hope that she comes back in the future because Teen Wolf has a saying NO ONE EVER DIES IN TEEN WOLF so i believe this isn’t the last time we will see her she will return in the future some how and some way so till we see Allison again we love and we will miss seeing your beautiful face on teen wolf

docia rose

Posted at 10:28 AM on March 18, 2014

Interesting that the producer made a comment about nobody ever dying on the Wolf Watch show right afterwards. Maybe we’ll get an occasional flashback of Allison from time to time!

joe

Posted at 9:34 AM on March 18, 2014

never rly liked her ….so in a way i am happy that she died …… i lke the new girl

ash

Posted at 3:32 PM on March 18, 2014

Yeah, me too!!

Phoebe

Posted at 6:09 AM on March 18, 2014

Crystal Reed wisely asked to leave. This is a badly written, plotted and executed show. The continuity is a joke, the story lines muddled and incomplete the characters cardboard cut-outs and the actors struggle with the script. Scott is/was a joke and Stiles continues to rise above it all and be brilliant. I’m not convinced Derek will survive to season 4 and Tyler Hoechlin and Dylan O’Brien ought to leave to preserve/further there reputations.

Mello

Posted at 9:38 PM on March 18, 2014

Sounds like you watch the show quite a bit to have such a strong, negative opinion about it.

Leah

Posted at 5:11 AM on March 18, 2014

Crystal asked to leave the show, so…. the Argent family had to take another blow.

Riri

Posted at 5:07 AM on March 18, 2014

aw stink she was one off the best actor with the others why couldn’t it be kira’s mother

Riri

Posted at 5:11 AM on March 18, 2014

you will be missed Allison . Scott should turn her to a wolf ay

Phoebe

Posted at 6:11 AM on March 18, 2014

A dead wolf? Werewolves aren’t zombies even on this crazy show.

Dawnell_do (@Dawnell_do)

Posted at 4:58 AM on March 18, 2014

Scott’s line to his dad after learning he drunkenly knocking him down the stairs as a kid was uncalled for.

Phoebe

Posted at 6:12 AM on March 18, 2014

Really? He could have killed him and should have said a damn sight more!

bbykay

Posted at 4:05 AM on March 18, 2014

My heart is so broken:( can’t believe it had to be Allison. Why? Just when she was doing so good at what she does(hunting&a hero):(. Broke me in to tears. She was one of my favorite characters. Please no more deaths. I don’t think I can take anymore. #RIPALLISON #TEENWOLF

#RIPALLISON

Posted at 2:58 AM on March 18, 2014

Oh my god, my whole body ached. Why would they do that i cried for hours ;-;

Haley dean

Posted at 2:23 AM on March 18, 2014

I hate u now teen wolf I am never watching it again omg y her I was hoping it was isiac y Allison she was my favorite I will kill u Jeff Davis ugh awhhhh I literally cried god fuck y her

Mister Baja

Posted at 2:03 AM on March 18, 2014

he alway’s looked different in his puberty………….

sebastian

Posted at 1:57 AM on March 18, 2014

I knew it was going to be her but still her dead was so sad now i fell so sorry for her dad he is alone now ugh so sad RIP ALLISON you will be missed

Jordan.

Posted at 1:43 AM on March 18, 2014

I don’t know why they would kill her. Enough Argents have died. I can’t. I’m so done with Teen Wolf. This is not okay. I want to kill Jeff Davis rn honestly. I’m super pissed and crying. She was my absolute favorite character. R.I.P. Allison Argent. I pray for your return. The cannot do this.

caliblue24

Posted at 3:17 AM on March 18, 2014

Has that family been through enough deaths already, I can’t believe the writers would do that. And why it has to be one of the main characters?

cromi

Posted at 9:01 AM on March 18, 2014

She asked to leave so they made an exit for her. That’s why she died.