Malaysia Flight 370: Was Hijacking The Pilot’s Political Revenge?

Sun, March 16, 2014 11:08am EDT by 12 Comments
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Pilot
Getty, Courtesy of Facebook

shamoona

Posted at 9:12 AM on March 17, 2014

uptil I saw the draft for $7741 , I have faith …that…my best friend realey bringing home money in their spare time at there labtop. . there brothers friend haz done this for only 18 months and by now repayed the morgage on their condo and got a brand new Cadillac . website here

>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

BeeBee

Posted at 12:58 AM on March 17, 2014

Last week I saw a women she kept showing me her inside a airplane. She appeared to be a muslim age 30-40 years. She had a item in her hand that was black and metal she kept pointing it downwards over and over again. She looked at me and wanted me to look out the porthole window. As I looked out I saw the plane on a runway with this woman letting me know they were landing. Also, the seats that were next to the window are empty. She is frantic worried that no one will know what happened to them. She came to me for 2 and a half days. She is in spirit. I don’t care if no one gets this. She came to me for a reason. I am really being brave with this spiritual info usually I don’t open up about these sad things. This is so hard to deal.

BeeBee

Posted at 1:34 AM on March 17, 2014

I thought this was a good post so I’ll check back tomorrow to see if they remove it. I have had so many posts removed off of this site.

murthxbcwtewt

Posted at 9:38 PM on March 16, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?zbzberyery

John Steed

Posted at 7:53 PM on March 16, 2014

I would like to know where Zaharie Ahmad Shah and Fariq Abdul Hamid traveled in the last two years, particularly Shah, and especially on their own time, especially vacation time. I would be looking at Northern Pakistan, especially the Kashmir region, and also Iran. I’ve got to believe the pilot checked out a landing site before he took off.

vickiwcrook (@vickiwcrook)

Posted at 3:20 PM on March 16, 2014

my roomate’s half-sister makes $72 every hour on the internet . She has been laid off for five months but last month her check was $16794 just working on the internet for a few hours. this website

WWW.M­­A­­­X­­3­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

Matt Makowsky

Posted at 3:58 PM on March 16, 2014

Your sister is a whore.

Matt Makowsky

Posted at 4:05 PM on March 16, 2014

I meant to say your half-sisters room mate.

bob alan

Posted at 12:45 AM on March 17, 2014

you & yer girl must be total trash

felicia

Posted at 3:16 PM on March 16, 2014

Can somebody tell me if the airplane ever appeared?

straight talk

Posted at 1:32 PM on March 16, 2014

people would show up if they crushed it. there’s tons of eyes out there. no messages. demands. no communication for anything.

pilot ended his? did it plain nosedive? how deep? and where? questions.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:14 AM on March 16, 2014

he lost home & airplane with his gambling addiction.