‘Teen Mom 2′ Canceled After Season 5 — The Truth Revealed

Fri, March 14, 2014 4:57pm EDT by 44 Comments 14,522 Article Views
Teen Mom 2 Cancelled
Courtesy of Instagram

Rachel

Posted at 5:22 PM on July 23, 2014

Totally agree with BC. Those girls are sad examples of today’s society. They are terrible role models for their children and anyone that watches. I have seen a few with my roommate and can’t believe how stupid they are. Bet you $100 you could ask any of them who the speaker of the house is and they would think you were talking about their own house, that’s how nieve they are! This show should be cancelled the first casting!!!

B C

Posted at 5:12 PM on July 23, 2014

Teen mom is a ridiculous show that these girls should have learned their mistakes the first time. But instead they go out marry as fast as they can for support and get knocked up again when they can barely take care of the one they already have. Oh wait I guess everyone else supports them and MTV pays them so why not get knocked up when you get paid for it. It’s all a big joke and these dumb girls need to wake up and see what the real world is not the fake “reality tv”

Krystal

Posted at 10:30 PM on May 8, 2014

I hope the cancel anything that has to do with teen mom and 16 and pregnant. The show is useless and stupid. Why do we need a show about teens getting pregnant and being okay with it? I could care less about how they go through life being a teen mom. Good job to those who have a great life taking care of their kids, we just don’t need a show about it.

Krystle

Posted at 1:02 PM on May 5, 2014

I’ve been watching every season and I’m glad there will be another season, but I also respect these mothers if they’re ready to move on with their lives not being filmed.

Valerie Lynn Smith

Posted at 4:50 AM on May 4, 2014

KAILYN’S ELDEST SON’S NAME IS ISAAC, NOT JAVI

Javi is her husband!

This makes me suspicious. I find it difficult to believe an article that can’t even keep the names of it’s subjects straight. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see for ourselves.

Next time, read the article before you post it!!!! Amateurs!!!!

Jay

Posted at 4:23 PM on April 27, 2014

Yes so glad teen mom 2 will be back eager to see what’s going on with the young ladies, best decision to return for another season.

katelynn

Posted at 9:41 PM on April 26, 2014

I want teen mom 2 come back on mtv

Emily

Posted at 10:33 PM on April 25, 2014

I really

jackie

Posted at 1:57 PM on April 24, 2014

im excited that they will come back for season 6. At least we can find out how janell and nathan are doing. also how javi is doing . with the new baby!!! cant wait for season six!!!

Amanda France

Posted at 1:55 PM on April 24, 2014

Yes I am glad and very happy about teen mom 2 season 6 coming back ♥

Stacey Jackson

Posted at 10:57 PM on April 23, 2014

OK I have been watching Teen mom 2since it has began I love it I love the girls and their babies.Im older but when they first got pregnant so did I and I went through the experience ride along with them my son is 5 now and we have a 2 year old as well and its just a blessing and I don’t want the season to never end I look forward to coming home from work to watch these amazing young women!!!