Sofia Vergara’s New Perfume — Find Out What It Smells Like

Fri, March 14, 2014 6:12pm EDT by 9 Comments
Sofia Vergara Perfume
Getty

Sofia Vergara is coming out with her own perfume, ‘Women’s Wear Daily’ reported on March 14. You will be able to get her very first scent on April 24 — read more about it right here!

Sofia Vergara, 41, has more to give us on top of her amazing performances on Modern Family! She told Women’s Wear Daily how she created the perfect scent. This actress adores her role on her TV show, but wanted to give the world a little more of herself — and it consists of plum, blackberry, roses and orchids. Yum! We are so excited — are you, HollywoodLifers?

Sofia Vergara’s Perfume — Launching ‘Sofia’ In April

The perfume will be available on HSN on April 12. A 50ml bottle will be $48.

The top notes consist of blackberry, sparkling cassis buds and plum. The middle notes are purple violet, Colombian Rose and Colombian Orchid. Base notes consist of earthy woods, vanilla and sandalwood.

“I have orchids and roses because those are my favorite flowers, and they’re Colombian. I wanted to bring a little bit of who I am, my ethnicity, where I’m from, and I thought it was very cool to be able to get flowers from Colombia actually into the perfume,” Sofia told WWD.

Sofia has created a scent that she believes will show who she is and where she comes from. As she told WWD, “I wanted to make sure it was a great product and that I was going with the right people. I usually don’t like getting into things where I don’t have a say. I just don’t want to give them my name and say, ‘Do whatever you want.’ I am trying to create my brand.”

More About The Beautiful Bottle

The fragrance is pink, and the bottle is feminine and girly, just like Sofia.

“We created the bottle to look like a cut emerald. Actually, I have an emerald that looks just like it, a ring. At first, we put it in green, but that was too much. So, then we thought of other colors. I wanted to have something classy that you can put on your boudoir and it looks pretty. We finally found this perfect [pink] color [for the juice and dispenser] and it all came together.”

Sofia also has endorsement deals with Head & Shoulders and COVERGIRL.

Is there another star you would like to see create their own perfume, HollywoodLifers? Are you looking forward to Sofia’s perfume?

– Valerie Schendel

More Beauty News:

1. Sofia Vergara’s Luscious Locks & Bold Lips At 2014 Golden Globes
  2. Sofia Vergara On ‘Glam Belleza:’ I Dyed My Hair Dark For A Job’
  3. Sofia Vergara Named Brand Ambassador For Head & Shoulders

ammo for sale online best

Posted at 6:28 AM on April 30, 2014

I’m really enjoying the theme/design of your blog.
Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues?
A few of my blog audience have complained about my websitte not working correctly in Explorer but looks
great in Firefox. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

Susie mendez

Posted at 6:12 PM on April 29, 2014

This is in regards to the “hoe” comment ,why do you say that about something or somebody you don’t even know? maybe you’re looking in the mirror back at yourself putting it off onto others, either way you are the reason why the world is getting so bad.

Kerry

Posted at 12:43 AM on April 25, 2014

Yes, I ordered one for myself as a beauty splurge and another for my sister as a mother’s day gift. So glad it comes with the pretty rose gold bag. I cannot wait to try it. I am very particular about my fragrances.

My sister got me the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau De Parfum Spray for my birthday but I’m not head over heals about it. I really hope Sofia by Sofia Vergara will exceed my expectations and become my one and only signature fragrance. As I’ve yet to find a perfume that I enjoy enough to wear all the time. None of the scents I wear are cheap but yet I don’t get any compliments on them.

The wonderful presentation Sofia and the charming hosts on HSN gave made me so excited. I want to smell delicioso! xoxo

Carmen Kaiser

Posted at 6:42 PM on April 5, 2014

I suppose the perfume is going to be a huge success, especially due to its Colombian Rose and violet notes.

Jack

Posted at 1:47 PM on March 27, 2014

The perfume containing Colombian rose and orchid content can always be expected to have a great fragrance. The bottle has been intentionally designed to look like a sliced emerald which is really nice. The pink shade with a feminine touch will surely lure female perfume lovers!

how to get rid of stretch marks

Posted at 3:21 AM on March 16, 2014

Hi there, every time i used to check blog posts here in the early hours
in thhe dawn,since i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:57 AM on March 15, 2014

…………what’s the smell of money?

Camille

Posted at 1:17 AM on March 15, 2014

Hello, yes this paragraph is in fact fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.
thanks.

ivoone

Posted at 6:50 PM on March 14, 2014

Noooooo is going to smells like hoe