‘Scandal’: A Fan-Favorite Character Gets Shot In A Shocking Cliffhanger

Fri, March 14, 2014 12:11am EDT by 10 Comments
Scandal Jake Shoots David or James
Courtesy of ABC

dwi expert

Posted at 7:11 PM on April 17, 2014

I think this is one of the most vital information for me.
And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark
on few general things, The site style is perfect, the
articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

b

Posted at 9:58 AM on March 19, 2014

i wonder why Jake changed a gun (one without silencer) when he pointed it to David and James.

Elisa

Posted at 8:36 AM on March 15, 2014

I dont want either to die because I love James and Cyrus but I wouldn’t be surprised if he had something to do with it, and obviously the pictures on Jakes computer but then that would be too obvious. David is too much of a good guy to go to the dark side and from the next promo my ‘gut’ tells me Olivia is comforting Abby so I think David is the one that gets shot :(

zyggie

Posted at 11:32 AM on March 14, 2014

P.S. Where does Quinn stand? I am wondering about her. She wants to be with the service so badly…..Don’t know???? and Don’t trust her. The VP has gone insane…totally.

zyggie

Posted at 11:29 AM on March 14, 2014

I think James got shot. The Republic still needs David and he wears the White Hat so to the Republic, David is still working with them for the better good…Crazy, but, that’s what I think. To shoot james is logical during this storyline. James has always been greedy and wanted attention so badly just to get a story and become a big time reporter. I HOPE the writers let the character David continue.

dunjav2013

Posted at 5:01 AM on March 14, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Dura Jon

Posted at 4:43 AM on March 14, 2014

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>>>>>>>

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

@edDREAMZ

Posted at 3:31 AM on March 14, 2014

Series film here there…. Thats gud……
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Miranda

Posted at 1:49 AM on March 14, 2014

U want celebrity scandal? Try Model Citizens Riding For A Fall @ Amazon.

2 models sexually blackmail their way to the top in LA and they’ve got it made, the celebrity highlife belongs to them, until the bad boy karma catches up with them.

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:09 AM on March 14, 2014

so the story ended with a loud ‘BANG’, folks.