Lady Gaga: Having Someone Throw Up On You Is ‘Irresponsible’

Fri, March 14, 2014 6:10pm EDT by 12 Comments
lady gaga throw up
Courtesy of youtube

top graphics cards 2014

Posted at 11:16 AM on August 22, 2014

Pretty section of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital
to claim that I acquire actually enjoyed account your
weblog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing on your feeds and even I success you get entry to persistently quickly.

Patsy

Posted at 10:37 AM on May 6, 2014

What’s up, constantly i used to check blog
posts here in the early hours in the morning, as i like
to gain knowledge of more and more.

Lori

Posted at 12:22 PM on March 17, 2014

Lady Gaga all these years you have preached about real beauty and respecting yourself . Look st yourself now, or should I say get the vedio, sit alone,in aroom,and think about all the young women no girls you wanted to influence about true beauty,oh yeah and a tissue. And pkay back that clip and ask yourself WHY?

shogham97

Posted at 12:15 PM on March 15, 2014

The performance was not glamorizing eating disorders, it had nothing to do with it! It’s about the effects of rape and abuse caused by those in a position of power. The vomiting has subtext and symbolism behind it. To me, it didn’t make me want to voluntarily vomit. And coming from gaga who had eating disorders and loves her fans, she was trying to perform her best and mix art with it. And you can see in her eyes, she’s feeling the music and only wants to spread love (equally like butter lol)

Elizabeth Dill

Posted at 6:12 PM on March 23, 2014

then someone could of just through dirt on her or fake blood or something that just sends wrong messages no matter what ever she wants to claim it was about. and the girl that did this… does this as an “art” if I cut my throat on stage and claim it as art it does not change what I’m doing is dangerous

Kyle

Posted at 12:15 PM on March 15, 2014

loved the performance. she said it was a song about rage and rape and I think that’s what the throwing up represented, someone feeling dirty and gross.

Posted at 10:34 AM on March 15, 2014

I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content
as you did, the internet will be much more useful than
ever before.

Alicia Maloney

Posted at 9:55 AM on March 15, 2014

Timing Timing Timing!!!
Lady(?) Gaga You really blew this one for chills and thrills. Did NOT have your act together
AT ALL. WHERE WAS MILEY ALL THIS TIME? huh???
YEAH!!! yOU REALLY LOST OUT. CUDDA BLOWN TWITTER AND U-TUBE BOTH OFF THE AIR…
Shudda—Wudda—Cudda—-Waa! Wah!

uttermagazine

Posted at 3:55 AM on March 15, 2014

Reblogged this on uttermagazine's Blog and commented:
Lady Gaga for you!

Mister Baja

Posted at 2:00 AM on March 15, 2014

can’t find words for this.
…………SO DELETE INSTANTLY, folks!!

dana

Posted at 8:23 PM on March 14, 2014

Jumpoff Leaks Kristen Jenner’s Sex Tape! Google it and thank me later… hollywoodstreetking dot com #krisjennersextape

@edDREAMZ