Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Show Tons Of PDA On Sexy Miami Date

Fri, March 14, 2014 10:47am EDT by 10 Comments

Who needs an engagement? Nikki and Juan Pablo were spotted getting cozy at an event in Miami on March 11 — so apparently he doesn’t need to put a ring on it to make her happy!

Juan Pablo Galavis may not have wanted to declare his love for Nikki Ferrell on the After the Finale Rose special, but actions speak louder than words! They were spotted looking “really into each other” in his home city of Miami!

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell’s PDA On Miami Date

Juan Pablo and Nikki headed to Toys for Boys on March 11 for Hebru Brantley‘s presentation, and they seemd like “a very happy couple,” an eyewitness told E! News.

They reportedly arrived around 8:30 PM and stayed for about an hour mingling with friends and the manager of Toys for Boys.

“They were very affectionate and walked in hand in hand, and he had his arm around her most of the night,”the source said. “They looked like a really fun and friendly couple and were really into each other.”

Juan Pablo: We’re Allowed To Be A Public Couple

Another eyewitness spoke with People magazine, sharing that they even were kissing at the event.

So, many feel it’s weird that after refusing to publicly tell Nikki he was in love with her, he then took to Instagram to share a video of their love and then headed out and showed off their PDA together.

He responded to the speculation on Twitter, writing “Having a PRIVATE relationship doesn’t mean we CAN’T post or say what WE want instead of what SOMEONE ELSE wants…”

Well, he sort of makes a point. What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do you think it’s strange that they’re being publicly love-y together, now? Let us know!

– Emily Longeretta

More Juan Pablo News:

1. Clare Crawley: Juan Pablo Sex Ruined Her Chance To Be ‘The Bachelorette’
  2. Juan Pablo: You Were Right Not To Propose On ‘The Bachelor’
  3. Nikki Ferrell Speaks Out: Why I’m Fine With Not Getting A Proposal

jessi

Posted at 12:14 PM on March 15, 2014

Seriously. In reality nobody gets engaged 2 months after knowing eachother. People need to calm down. If he hasn’t said i love you its probably because he wants to wait until he is sure. Serisouly. It took my brother in law 5 years to propose to my sister. GOSH!

Cindy

Posted at 7:43 PM on March 15, 2014

My husband and I got engaged two months after knowing each other … married 4 months later. That was 33 years ago. :) My parents met and married in a shorter time than I (4 months from beginning to beginning) and they have been married 64 years. It is possible. No, neither couples were pregnant either.

This is just for fame and attention

Posted at 8:21 PM on March 14, 2014

They are going to stay together and act all lovey dovey for as long as it takes them to get fame. They are going to milk this thing as much as they can then they will be over! Just watch. And I thought they wanted to be private? LOL Yeah right! They both want as much attention and fame they can get from this. BOTH are out for fame and have said they want to model and act. If anyone is believing this they are fools.

msnancie

Posted at 6:53 PM on March 14, 2014

this is all for show. He is trying to save what little reputation he has left. He went from hero to zero in no time

Linda

Posted at 3:57 PM on March 14, 2014

They may surprise everyone and be one of the couple’s that stay together. Stranger things have happened.

chrisa

Posted at 3:08 PM on March 14, 2014

before I looked at the check four $8229 , I didnt believe …that…my cousin was like they say trully bringing home money in there spare time from there new laptop. . there uncle haz done this less than twenty two months and at present cleard the dept on their place and bourt a gorgeous Fiat Multipla . navigate to this site……………. WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Mitch

Posted at 3:05 PM on March 14, 2014

He still looks like a tool/douchebag. Keep up the good work, close-eyes

Kim Jon

Posted at 1:46 PM on March 14, 2014

hguiI quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>>>>>>>

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

300

Posted at 11:18 AM on March 14, 2014

They are doing their thing. Fabulous. It’s the voyeurs that want in on their lives, demanding to know about it. That is why I disagree with Sean Lowe. Whether you are public or private, the tabloids will be sure to keep a real fan up-to-date. They don’t ‘owe’ fans anything.

@edDREAMZ