‘Pretty Little Liars’ Finale: Does Alison Reveal ‘A’? — Watch

Thu, March 13, 2014 1:26pm EST by 7 Comments

Alison is back from the dead and she has some major news for the liars! On next Tuesday’s ‘Pretty Little Liars’ finale, Alison is in Rosewood and she just might know who ‘A’ is — watch the sneak peek video here!

Pretty Little Liars is wrapping up yet another season of cliffhangers, and we might just get the answer we’ve been searching for over the past four years. Not only is Alison (Sasha Pieterse) alive and well, but she has intel on A, and you’ll never guess who it is!

Does Alison Reveal ‘A’ On The Season 4 Finale?

You haven’t even had time to process the fact that Alison returned to Rosewood and is alive, but get ready because she’s bringing some serious ghosts out of the closet with a huge confession. The liars meet Ali face-to-face to confront her. Spoiler alert: they think “A” is Ali’s mom, Mrs. DiLaurentis (Andrea Parker)! If you think that’s a big claim, get this — Ali isn’t even surprised! She turns the tables on Emily (Shay Mitchell), Hanna (Ashley Benson), Spencer (Troian Bellisario) and Aria (Lucy Hale), delivering some big news.

“It’s complicated…I’ve never figured out the right way to tell you what you need to know,” admits Alison. “I haven’t been able to say the words out loud.”

No word on what she reveals next, but we’re on pins and needles just thinking about Alison’s mom being the one. We just hope that “A” doesn’t come after us with pins and needles.

Aria Is Still In Love With Ezra

On the bright side, Ezria is still very much alive in the big episode. PLL creator Marlene King told US Weekly, “They’re soulmates whether they like it or not,” especially now that we know Ezra (Ian Harding) is not “A” — or at least we think so. You never know in liars’ land!

HollywoodLifers, are you dying to see Pretty Little Liars‘ season finale on Tuesday, March 18th (8/7c)? Let us know who you think “A” is!

– Elizabeth Wagmeister

More ‘Pretty Little Liars’ News:

1. ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Recap: Aria & Spencer Go Completely Insane
  2. ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Recap: Aria Finally Learns Ezra’s Darkest Secrets
  3. ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Recap: Spencer Threatens To Expose Ezra’s Secret

Stare

Posted at 6:59 PM on September 12, 2014

I think Azure is A

Santasia

Posted at 10:33 AM on July 16, 2014

This is false Alison’s mom is not A. I know because she dies in season 4

Yasmin

Posted at 10:21 PM on July 4, 2014

No she does not she only telss what happend that night on summer the episode is on netflix

Yolanda Lopez

Posted at 1:36 PM on June 17, 2014

I don’t know what to believe . This show is so confusing but I can’t stop watching it . I just want to know who is “A” . I know it’s someone none of us would suspect .

Lacy Cabil

Posted at 2:47 PM on May 23, 2014

What about Meredith…You all are forgetting her obviously…Meredith was in the pilot episode…Alison and Aria saw the affair with Byron! Mona was not far behind them..Alison threatened to reveal their affair, and Meredith, her being Psycho, could have killed (attempted to kill) Alison. Maybe Mrs. DiLaurentis didn’t see a person attempting to kill Ali, maybe she saw someone in an Ali mask hit her with that rock! And blonde hair coming out from under that mask would freak her out. Mrs. Dilaurentis probably didn’t see a face, as A, even if having a relation to Mrs. DiLaurentis, wouldn’t risk her face being seen. Meredith probably was a patient at Radley, obviously being mentally ill, even according to Byron. The fire she was in could’ve been an accident. When Emily was locked in the printer room at school, who else could’ve had the keys or the authority to be in the school at that hour, none other than Ms. Meredith, the liars’ teacher. Also A ruined Aria’s life after Alison died, and A put bees in Ella M’s car, which is a little too personal, even for a. Meredith could’ve sent the letter, and is the one who broke up Aria’s parents. Meredith could be working with Wren, which would be her doctor if in fact she was a patient there. Meredith could’ve given Spencer the pills in her locker, also due to her being a teacher or an educator if not a teacher then. Cece may not be the bad girl even after attempting to kill Emily..Maybe Cece was bribed to take part in it, and also did it knowing that Ali would come out and save Emily. That would explain A ratting her out.

Dura Jon

Posted at 4:40 AM on March 14, 2014

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>>>>>>>

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Indart

Posted at 4:23 PM on March 13, 2014

upto I looked at the draft which had said $8936 , I did not believe that my mother in law had been actualie receiving money part-time at their computer. . there uncle has been doing this less than a year and just now repayed the dept on their house and got themselves a volvo . official website