Malaysia Flight 370: New Clues: Hijacking Looks More Likely — Experts

Thu, March 13, 2014 9:44pm EST by 28 Comments

free shl aptitude test downloads

Posted at 10:07 PM on August 1, 2014

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you’re a great
author.I will always bookmark your blog and may come back later on. I want
to encourage continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!

M

Posted at 9:58 AM on March 20, 2014

I pray for the longest for the Flight of 370 hopeing the Family’s on that Flight will come back too there Famys once again;-( it makes me very sad these People wateing for them. It stress me out as well I don’t even know these People but I Stell care! If it is them Jeovah God will bring them home too you.

knnedy

Posted at 10:10 AM on March 20, 2014

Are u a jw??

M

Posted at 6:15 PM on March 19, 2014

Morning Too the Love one on Malaysia 370 Fight I’m praying & hopeing that the Loveones who has them some where will come in too your arms very soon;-( I know the hurtful pain your all going thrue. I feel your pain even Jeovah God feels your pain! If if they have parish Jeovah God will bring them back too your Loveing arms. M

Bev Rolling

Posted at 4:34 PM on March 14, 2014

The pings from the aircraft covered a route commonly flown by airlines. The waypoints all start with the letter A. The route flies to Pakistan. International flights are dispatched with enough fuel to fly to the destination, reserve fuel approx 1 hr, plus fuel to an alternate if required.

The Malaysia flight was fueled for a 6 hour flight, 1 hour reserve, and fuel to an alternate. The plane would have enough fuel to fly to Pakistan and land.

jhjh hihi

Posted at 4:26 PM on March 14, 2014

Well the “experts” are on the case, the U.S.A. has SWAT teams kicking in everyone’s doors and is shooting their dogs.
After every home in the U.S.A.
is SWATED the plane will be found!
Hey it worked to win the drug war right?

chrisa

Posted at 2:57 PM on March 14, 2014

before I looked at the check four $8229 , I didnt believe …that…my cousin was like they say trully bringing home money in there spare time from there new laptop. . there uncle haz done this less than twenty two months and at present cleard the dept on their place and bourt a gorgeous Fiat Multipla . navigate to this site……………. WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Kim Jon

Posted at 1:05 PM on March 14, 2014

$87 an hour! Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And whats awesome is Im working from home so I get more time with my kids. Heres where I went,>>>>>>>>

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Jilly

Posted at 1:52 PM on March 14, 2014

so you are having webcam sex with strangers while your kids are in the other room? what kind of mom are you?

jhjh hihi

Posted at 4:22 PM on March 14, 2014

The kind of mother that PROVIDES for their kids!
You have ZERO right to JUDGE her!

Ron@hotmail.com

Posted at 11:32 AM on March 14, 2014

Search soneva kiri airport. Could be hidden there.

Beckler

Posted at 9:23 AM on March 14, 2014

If it has the fuel range than it might heading to Crimea for a nother 9/11

SAN_IN@HOTMAIL.COM

Posted at 8:38 AM on March 14, 2014

NOTHING HAD GONE WRONG WITH THE MACHINE …. ITS TRULY THE WORK OF EVIL MINDS ….ITS NOT HIJACKED …. IT MIGHT HAD A DESTINATION BUT EVENTUALLY LANDED UP IN A DIFFERENT ZONE

franksz

Posted at 5:28 AM on March 14, 2014

There are 2 things clear:
1) We are not being given detailed analysis of the cellphone network logs. Cellular system experts are saying that CDR records should be looked at to show which networks were connecting with which devices when. Why results of such an analysis are not being provided might suggest something is being hidden.

2) A mid-air disintegration would have resulted in fragments descending on radar.

Finally, the possibility that the control system, the autopilot, could have been hacked should be looked at.

Dura Jon

Posted at 4:41 AM on March 14, 2014

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>>>>>>>

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

@edDREAMZ

Posted at 3:35 AM on March 14, 2014

With all the experts yet the plane is not found…..this is serious…
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

noodlr

Posted at 2:49 AM on March 14, 2014

If it is a terrorist move, then this is only half the plan. They will use the plane for something else. Mainly because when someone commits a terrorist attack, they usually want people to know it was them, yet no one has spoken up.

haridasgowra

Posted at 2:33 AM on March 14, 2014

Back………..

gaurav

Posted at 2:23 AM on March 14, 2014

the missing plane is deep into the indian ocean
i dont know how but it must be there only
i m sure
go and find there its not a joke

DaisyDuke67

Posted at 9:48 AM on March 14, 2014

I totally agree.

Kit Stevens

Posted at 2:04 AM on March 14, 2014

New Zealand based aviation investigator and past Royal Air Force technical expert, Kit Stevens, considers that the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight 370 is due to a catastrophic failure of the Boeing 777 at high altitude.
“Having looked at the radar tracking for this flight it is quite clear radar contact was lost with the flight at a quite specific point.”
Mr Stevens does not think media speculation on the fate of the airliner helps with the investigation.
“What we are looking at here is the disintegration of an airliner at optimum operational height. Any debris could be anywhere.”
Mr Stevens discounted terrorist activity in relation to the disappearance of the aircraft, describing it as “unlikely”.

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:20 AM on March 14, 2014

sure, bring panic back!!

Mal Williams

Posted at 12:19 AM on March 14, 2014

The sudden direction that the plane was directed to heads straight towards was the middle east , fly low over the water below radar level around the bottom of india and you are there in a few hours, there enough said.

Syam Kumar

Posted at 12:32 AM on March 14, 2014

This is a cover up. May be a military blunder . The plane is down. The rumours about ” turning around and flying for hours towards unintended destinations” may be
a propaganda to make sure that the search is safely kept away form the wreckage…poor souls..

anonymous

Posted at 1:54 AM on March 14, 2014

In my opinion:

1. The transponder was turned off by hijackers and the jet is sequestered somewhere but how the hell can a plane fly without being detected by radars? it would have to fly under 5000 ft and I doubt nobody would report it. So that’s kinda far fetched but still a possibility.

2. The plane was simply targeted and striked by a missile. Somebody made a mistake or it was intentional. The panic on board was such that there was no time to radio contact. The military knows about it but in order to avoid panic or to preserve diplomacy, they are hiding it.

3. Transponder switched off, Captain forced to fly at low altitude and a suicide bomber detonated the artifact. The jet remains at the bottom of the ocean and nobody knows what happen as it could be an isolated case of terrorism. Some crazy guy taking revenge …

In any case, this is pure speculation and I sincerely hope nobody was killed but I would not be surprised this is a cover up. I feel sorry for the families and I extend my sympathy to all.

Kit Stevens

Posted at 2:23 AM on March 14, 2014

You are totally wrong. The aircraft disappeared off tracking radar at a specific point.

honey

Posted at 3:39 AM on March 14, 2014

How ignorant are you? Headed towards the middle east? Whaaaat?! Where the hell do you get your information…

ann

Posted at 11:14 AM on March 24, 2014

what do you thing that maybe the jet was taken by UFA!!!!!