Lil Wayne Retiring: Confirms ‘Carter 5′ Will Be Final Album

Thu, March 13, 2014 10:21am EDT by 11 Comments
Lil Wayne Retiring
Courtesy of Young Money Entertainment

Maria dalie

Posted at 9:57 AM on April 12, 2014

Hi hmmmm i wanted to tell lil wayne he is doing the worst thing in his life and he is hurting me because i dont get the chance tolisten to his tube

JOJO

Posted at 2:05 PM on April 6, 2014

Lil Wayne has done made it big, he is probably just going to step down for awhile to see if anyone else can catch up? or maybe he is pushing YMCMB drake and nicki furher to make them better. not saying they aren’t good but there’s always room for improvement

Siwaphiwe ngwane

Posted at 6:34 AM on April 6, 2014

The music industry ain’t gonna be good wth out the king of rap ma boy lil wayne

Inji

Posted at 9:35 PM on May 10, 2014

lol lil wayne is not the king of rap hes got a loooong way to go to gain that title

iLoveLilWayne

Posted at 8:54 PM on April 5, 2014

I feel so empty reading this, they thought that HipHop was dead, it can only die now. Such Talent, such charisma, they all looked up to Lil Wayne, whatever he was doing they did. I will miss you Lil Wayne, if there was ever yet another 2 Pac, there was Eminem, if there was ever another 2 Pac, there was Lil Wayne, you will go down in History, you deserve an Iconic Award from the Grammy Awards alongside Eminem. I just feel so empty knowing that you’re going. I am happy to say that I have enjoyed you, I have Loved knowing you. I will miss my Weezy F Baby, my Lil Tune, my Lil Wayne Carter. Yoh, I miss you Lil Wayne. I am so sad, #IFeelEmpty.

Franklin

Posted at 12:05 PM on March 29, 2014

I will miss him because there is no other rapper than weezy

uttermagazine

Posted at 4:04 AM on March 15, 2014

Reblogged this on uttermagazine's Blog.

Rebekah

Posted at 1:59 PM on March 13, 2014

I personally think Lil Wayne Don’t need to retire. But its whatever he feels like what he thinkg he needs to do. Thats just how it is.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:13 PM on March 13, 2014

pffffffffff, thanks.

@edDREAMZ

Posted at 10:51 AM on March 13, 2014

Lil wayne has always been one of best artiste after drake, but he said the carter 5 will be his final album after that who knws, he will begin THE WEEZY album(just saying)… Lil tunechy is music, so i guess he is just joking….
>>>NIGERIAN DUDE<<<
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

newageoftruth

Posted at 10:38 AM on March 13, 2014

Reblogged this on newageoftruth.