Kim Kardashian, Khloe & Kourtney Stun At Miami DASH Opening

Thu, March 13, 2014 9:13am EDT by 14 Comments
Kardashian Dash Miami
Getty

Wow! Sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe collectively looked the sexiest they ever have at the opening of the new DASH Boutique in Miami, Fl. on March 12. Get their beauty look from their glam squad below.

Kim Kardashian, 33, proved she is one sexy mama, showing off her underwear and bra in a revealing chain-link dress. Sisters Khloe Kardashian, 29, and Kourtney Kardashian, 34, stunned as well, with gorgeous voluminous hair and glowing, contoured makeup — their trademark. Read what exact products were used to style all three sister’s hair plus Kourtney describes their favorite makeup looks below!

Kardashian’s DASH Miami — Sisters Show Off At Store Opening

Hairstylist and makeup artist Rob Scheppy glammed the girls for the store opening. He posted a photo on Instagram of the ladies, writing: “Hair care breakdown…Products +@sergenormant Tools +@johnfreida #hairbyrobscheppy.”

The sisters all looked stunning. Khloe rocked a center part with soft curls. Kim also wore a center part with more relaxed waves. Kourtney rocked a side part and pulled her hair to one side.

All three emphasized their eyes and kept their lips nude.

Kourtney Spills On Her Beauty Must-Haves

During a breakfast for Kardashian Beauty, Kourtney told HollywoodLife.com all three sisters are “mascara junkies!”

“I have a traveling makeup bag but I don’t have a purse bag really. I throw in whatever lip I’m wearing. I love everything. I’m a glamour whore. I love the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. I’m obsessed with our [Kardashian Beauty] bronzers — they have 3 shades so it’s good for highlighting and contouring.”

“I need to curl my lashes — that’s one thing I need to wake up my face. Me and my sisters use the bronzer every single day and we love the mascaras, too,” Kourtney spilled.

“I couldn’t live without the bronzer!”

“We go through phases of being over makeup. Sometimes I want a more natural look, but then we go back to the phase of total glam. It depends on the mood. I feel so lucky that we get to experiment so much, and try new things.”

Which sister do you think looked best, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Kardashian Beauty News:

1. Kourtney Kardashian V. Khloe Kardashian: Makeup Beauty Battle
  2. Khloe Kardashian Reveals Her Exact Beauty Must-Have
  3. Kim Kardashian Reveals Beauty Tips For New Moms

Tina Dennett

Posted at 7:59 AM on April 17, 2014

Kim you use to be beautiful, but your face isn’t looking so good now,what have you done to yourself? Whatever it is please stop before you turn into another Michael Jackson.this is some good advice trust me,you really do look bad honey.you don’t want your child to do this and look fake so stop before she grows up and starts doing it.be more real like kourt,and kloe.

Jimmy

Posted at 5:52 PM on March 15, 2014

The three pigs.

CT

Posted at 2:18 PM on March 13, 2014

Kilos looks trim and sexy, Kourtney looks young and fresh, Kim is trying too hard to be noticed

CT

Posted at 2:19 PM on March 13, 2014

Khloe not kilos, lol…..although in the past…

desi girl video

Posted at 1:06 PM on March 13, 2014

Versatility: Another attractive feature of this unique
fabric is its versatility. ” To see Sherlyn Chopra in all her nakedness, pick up the November issue of Playboy magazine. But if you but them to work, it will help you grow taller.

Bernard Walker

Posted at 11:48 AM on March 13, 2014

DASH OPENING IN MIAMI IS LIKE YOUR OPENING DAY PITCHER . POWER SEXY FASHION AND ALWAYS A STRIKE OUT !!

Luna Jon

Posted at 10:15 AM on March 13, 2014

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do

,>>>>>>>> —————————- W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

susan

Posted at 7:50 PM on March 13, 2014

Dirt jobs.com sounds like a good job for the ktrash family.

susan

Posted at 9:57 AM on March 13, 2014

Pretty girls all of them. Kylie looks the best
her cloths look lovely and suit her age. Khloe’s
dress looks like her other dresses very low same style.
Don’t likes Kim dress. I like the family they are my favourite
people. Kourtney is the only one out of Kim and khloe
to change up her look, not always wearing tight clinging
cloths and showing her breast her cloths makes her bum
not looking too big

susan

Posted at 7:47 PM on March 13, 2014

But I really dislike Kimho’s huge belly showing and her breast implants are as huge as her injected azz, Ewwww…. come to think of it NO I really don’t care for this family, their all has beens, and Dash won’t make it either, they are idiots all of them.

Jimmy

Posted at 5:54 PM on March 15, 2014

suesan ITA

cynthiardavis (@cynthiardavis05)

Posted at 9:46 AM on March 13, 2014

my buddy’s aunt makes $88 /hr on the laptop . She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her pay was $19602 just working on the laptop for a few hours. more information
WWW.M­­A­­­X­­3­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

crizo

Posted at 9:40 AM on March 13, 2014

woaa look at the trio[3] the fat, the tall and the shorty cauabunga people

mboomer

Posted at 9:20 AM on March 13, 2014

They look like street walkers especially kim. MB