Angelina Jolie Reveals Plans For More Surgery After Double Mastectomy

Thu, March 13, 2014 12:59pm EDT by 8 Comments 55,958 Article Views
Angelina Jolie Surgery
FameFlynet

Dd Cruise

Posted at 8:01 PM on July 18, 2014

Congratulations for trying to stay healthy and pro active. However by undergoing an oophrectomy good old Angie will have to supplement her hormones which in turn is not always easy on the body. Of course everyone differs but there can be more complications of the body by ingesting man made hormones than having your body secrete them independently. Also does this specific gene only address the breast and ovarian cancer or does it also let you know that you could contract osteosarcoma or osteomyelitis? How far is one willing to go to “prevent” disease?

Glynda

Posted at 7:33 PM on May 7, 2014

Glad she is rich to be able to pay for all of that. I am about to have the same surgery and have to worry about how I am going to pay for it.

carol

Posted at 12:28 PM on April 17, 2014

Hi, i too had the bi lateral mastectomy last year, along with the overies being removed….at the same time, as i too carry the gene !! Life is good again now, good luck to all faceing this…its not as bad as you expect x

eljeran

Posted at 12:39 AM on April 14, 2014

and just before Maleficent comes out….poor Angie and her ovaries, she can have no more children to exploit, no more little lives to ruin…….boo hoooooo……better go see her movie because we feel so sorry for her.

Rachel Grillo

Posted at 12:57 PM on March 14, 2014

I was diagnosed with Braca 2 Two weeks after the Angelina Jolie. I was a little late cause i thought i would never get that breast cancer cause it wasn’t known in our family so i never cheked my breast until angelina i fond a lump in my breast and it was cancer. my dad called his mom wich she’s 93yrs old and said oh yea its in our family. thanks grandma.
I ve gone thru chemo last bad chemo was two weeks ago. Now I’m having hysterectamy on March 26 ai Everett Washing ton providence hospital. i and mmy husband would love to meeet her but i know she’s to busy in her life. I am doing herceptin every 3 monday for 6 months and radiation for 6 months. Wish i caught it sooner but glad angelina is the one who made me check thank you so muck angelina. by the way I’m 44 years old God bless those who haft to go thru chemo. Eat the cancer don’t let it eat you. I’m doing good i was stage 2b cancer .

sugar

Posted at 2:49 PM on March 13, 2014

She couldn’t feel “MORE BETTER”? What uneducated idiots write these things?!

paul

Posted at 9:37 AM on March 18, 2014

Thank you for pointing this out. Very well done.

Андрей Миньков (@AndreyMinkov)

Posted at 1:40 PM on March 13, 2014

This suffering will be in vain.