Rob Kardashian Skipping Kim & Kanye’s Wedding Because Of Weight?

Wed, March 12, 2014 10:04am EDT by 9 Comments
Rob Kardashian Kim Wedding
SplashNews, FameFlyNet

Rob Kardashian doesn’t want to attend sister Kim’s wedding to Kanye West in Paris because of his weight, according to a March 10 report. But Rob is motivated to get fit for the wedding, he told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. We break down the truth below!

Rob Kardashian, 26, is reportedly so “upset about his changing shape and truly feels like the black sheep of the family,” according to RadarOnline.com. They say “he has no desire to go to France” for the wedding because of his weight gain, but Rob EXCLUSIVELY reveals to HollywoodLife.com he’s motivated to change. He told us his weight loss goals and what he’s doing to achieve them. Find out exactly what he’s doing to get that fit body for Kim and Kanye’s wedding!

Rob Kardashian At Kim’s Wedding — Weight Gain Preventing Him From Going?

Although the RadarOnline.com report says Rob is “down in the dumps,” we spoke to him and he told us he is focused.

Rob tells us that his goal for this year is to get fit: “My number 1 goal is working on my sock business and getting my health straight, losing a bunch of weight and feeling good and happy again.”

From Kim to Khloe to Kendall, it seems like everyone in the family has been trying their best to maintain their weight and help Rob focus. Rob said: “We have all been working out more — me, my mom, and Kim. Khloe has been going hard, we kinda all do. Kendall even started hitting the gym and she never use to hit the gym because she’s just young and she’s skinny but now [she does].

We are all helping each other out and I’m trying to lose a crazy amount of weight. I’ve been struggling and it’s a new year so we are all kinda on the same page.”

Rob Wants To Look Good For Kim & Kanye’s Wedding

Rob wants to look good for his sister’s wedding and that’s really motivating him. He tells us: “Yeah, of course, obviously you want to look good, you want to wear nice suit so I definitely have a goal. I’m just going to go really hard. I go to the gym two times a day and I changed my diet and I’m eating pretty intensely. Now I just have to stick with it, that’s my biggest thing. I always want to jump around; there are so many friends I have that all want to help out in some way and I just have to stick with one plan — I can’t keep switching. You have to be consistent.”

“I have a chef that makes the right type of food,” Rob admits. “I consulted a nutritionist so I’m eating the right amounts of food and all around healthy stuff.”

We can’t wait to see the results of his diet! You can do it, Rob!

HollywoodLifers, are you happy that Rob has decided to be more healthy and fit?

– Isabella Kim & Dory Larrabee

More Kardashian News:

1. Kylie Jenner’s Ombre Hair & Dark Mauve Lips — Get The Look
  2. Khloe Kardashian Files For Divorce From Lamar Odom & Feels ‘Guilty’
  3. Khloe Kardashian Reveals Lamar Odom Doesn’t Care About Divorce

dana

Posted at 5:46 PM on March 14, 2014

Kris Jenner’s sex tape and nude pictures were leaked to diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com and all I have to say is YUCK!

LaLa

Posted at 5:24 PM on March 13, 2014

Dayuuuummmmm, I would have not recognized him had it been for his tattoos. Wow.

@edDREAMZ

Posted at 12:41 PM on March 12, 2014

This dude don fat die…… What is this, he needs to start loosing some weight bcos he looks disgusting….
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 11:30 AM on March 12, 2014

bjjlMy neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,

>>>>>>>> ————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:10 AM on March 12, 2014

he’s afraid someone discovers his Bra, folks.

me

Posted at 11:05 AM on March 12, 2014

Poor Rob they hardly pay him any attention to him since he’s not mommies cash cow.Rob is not into plastic surgery like his obsessed family or he probably could have gotten the lap band or some form of fat reduction surgery.Rob is trying to do this the healthy way eat healthy,work out I hope he does good.

thainoxcbxcb

Posted at 11:05 AM on March 12, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.C­O­M ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnncvncvn

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 10:27 AM on March 12, 2014

til I looked at the bank draft which was of $5120 , I have faith that…my… friend actualey making money parttime from there labtop. . there great aunt haz done this 4 less than fifteen months and just cleard the morgage on there apartment and bought Ford Focus . you could try this out ,
>>>>>>>> ————– ­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Toni Martin

Posted at 10:26 AM on March 12, 2014

Hey Rob… you could lose a HUGH amount of weight if you distanced yourself from your crazy sisters and wretched Momanger….