Rachel Canning Returns Home After Filing Lawsuit Against Parents

Wed, March 12, 2014 1:15pm EDT by 11 Comments
Rachel Canning Home
Landov

Theresa

Posted at 7:04 PM on March 12, 2014

I would be very uncomfortable if I were her father after she accused him of being overly affectionate. No telling what the brat might do next.

P

Posted at 3:06 PM on April 8, 2014

I totally agree.

thetraveler2014

Posted at 3:52 PM on March 12, 2014

I don’t think it is a good idea to have her back at home. Someone in another article mentioned she was “gaslighted.” I didn’t know what it meant so I had to look it up. It’s one of those new fancy psychology terms meaning where the victim is relentlessly attacked. I don’t think Rachel is a victim but I agree. She was shamed into going home on a national level but this does not change her personality and I doubt it will change her behavior. She didn’t become this way overnight and her parents are just as much responsible for this mess. They are also creating a toxic environment for their other two daughters. My best guess is Rachel doesn’t want to be there and the way she was visciously attacked in the media was in a large part the parents doing. They were speaking to the press where Rachel remained silent. I don’t know, something isn’t right with these parents and Rachel didn’t pick up this entitled narcissistic behavior from a boyfriend or her friends. They better take responsibility for their share of the mess they created.

sarah

Posted at 3:45 PM on March 12, 2014

Sounds like her and her Lawyer are trying to pull a fast one. She goes back home for a couple of months does the fake good daughter BS then they’re on the hook for her College. She sounds like a spoiled little B- ITCH who pushes people around. Another word that comes to mind is Bully. She bullies her parents. Sad fact is her parents have only wanted what’s best for her.

thetraveler2014

Posted at 3:56 PM on March 12, 2014

I don’t think so. That education for Rachel site was a fake. So why were her parents and the lawyer the ones talking to the media? It seems Rachel stayed silent. I mean you can say Rachel is a bully, I suppose. However, it sounds like her parents don’t necessarily want what is best for her either.

Mister Baja

Posted at 3:14 PM on March 12, 2014

5th of march, we must be related somehow.
………you love pizza’s too?

hoskinsernesto799 (@hoskinsernesto7)

Posted at 2:35 PM on March 12, 2014

my father in-law recently got a fantastic green Toyota Tundra from only workin parttime on a pc… see this page

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

lisa

Posted at 1:37 PM on March 12, 2014

I think she’s going back to get more dirt on them. She’s been coached by the father of where she was staying. I would NEVER trust the spoiled brat…………. B*TCH again. NEVER! 18. STAY THE HELL OUT! See what life is REALLY LIKE NOW!

paula

Posted at 3:51 PM on March 12, 2014

Agree with you.
I wouldn´t trust her…spoiled, demanding …that is what I read in that face.

@edDREAMZ

Posted at 1:25 PM on March 12, 2014

I wish she is frm my country, her life would have never remain the same again….. She is greatfull she is frm the state…. Baga…
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

brain1stmouth2nd

Posted at 10:50 AM on March 13, 2014

If she were from your country the taxpayers would pay for everything.