‘Little People, Big World’ Stars Matt & Amy Roloff Separate

Wed, March 12, 2014 11:37am EST by 18 Comments
Matt Roloff Amy Roloff Break Up
Thos Robinson/Entertainment/Getty Images

Hattie

Posted at 10:09 PM on December 22, 2014

I love this couple and the little couple only reality show worth watching,

Jay

Posted at 9:32 PM on August 24, 2014

I think Amy should find a nice woman to settle down with.

Gary Bewley

Posted at 4:02 PM on March 29, 2014

Matt and Amy, My Wife and I have watched your show from the beginning, and what I have noticed is that you are both Brats at this point witch disappoints us greatly, Together you have built a great farm, foundation for your children and now there children. I also see that You are both stubborn and as far as Amy I realize that you did not get that chance to follow your dreams but look around and see what you have accomplished! Together You both can keep on and to separate now, what is that doing to Jacob? I am almost sixty and wish that I had a family, My dad died when I was one and never really knew what a family was, I was married to my first wife and we had a son who is now 22, but I don’t see him much anymore, I did drive to Nashville and get him but his grandmother wanted to spend most of the weekends with him, I am also disabled, 5 back and a knee replacement but remarried to my school sweetheart and we do ok, our home is paid for, cars ,etc but there could be nothing like family that I still miss at this age, Please remember it takes two to give 100%…don’t let all you have and to come be pissed away over being stubborn, “Amy” I did notice at times when Matt would mention the D word that You seemed to have egged it on and there is the door type thing, Relationships change but its up to you to make it a better change!
Love You all, Gary and Janice Bewley

Annette Hollenbush

Posted at 1:45 AM on March 15, 2014

Seriously, she treated him like crap since the beginning of the series. I am not surprised. It’s sad for the kids even though they’re growing up/grown up. Maybe they can get some help and learn to respect each other and demand respect from each other. Twenty-six years is too long to just let it drift away.

Susy

Posted at 7:12 PM on March 13, 2014

Not surprised they’re separating. All these years you can see he has no respect for her or her wants and needs. Each time he got into a new project despite the fact that she kept telling him no. Shocked they’re not divorced yet.

gomez686 (@gomez6861)

Posted at 8:57 AM on March 13, 2014

as Lee answered I am impressed that you can earn $7790 in a few weeks on the internet . visit the website
>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Oliver

Posted at 11:17 PM on March 12, 2014

I know it is difficult when it comes to empty nest syndrome. After the kids are gone you find out you have nothing left in common.
It is the reality TV curse. When you see the episodes you also reflect on what had happened and how you handled the situation.
I am not one to judge, it is not right. Just because they are on TV we do not have any right to tear them down and point out what we think is wrong.
I hope since they are still on the same property and working together they will find out what had happened 26 years ago when they fell in love.

jean vie

Posted at 7:03 PM on March 12, 2014

since I started to watch this show, I notice that the wife doesn’t respect her husband by the way she treats him & the way she speaks to him. she almost always yell at him, always puts him down.
she acts like she’s always better than him. I stop watching this show bec of her attitude. very dis-
respectful& always hi & mighty. I actually feel sorry for the husband. I’m surprise it took them this long to separate. I hope the husband find a better woman!

CM

Posted at 8:21 PM on March 12, 2014

Interesting. I felt the reverse. He is SO annoying. Always yapping and making idiotic plans. I am amazed she stuck with him for this long.

Oliver

Posted at 11:20 PM on March 12, 2014

Have you not learned that you have no right to judge someone until you’ve walked a mile in their shoes?

Todd

Posted at 12:59 PM on March 13, 2014

Hey Ollie, I have the right to judge anyone anytime. It’s true, learn it.

Oliver

Posted at 11:32 PM on March 12, 2014

Have you not learned you should not judge people until you’ve walked a mile in their shoes? We only see what TLC wants’ to show us. Who knows what goes on behind the scenes?
I wish them all the guidance when they need it, courage to stand up to their beliefs and most of all forgiveness because none of us are perfect.

Agnes

Posted at 11:41 PM on March 12, 2014

Wives respect your husband and husbands love your wife…God’s way is the only way it will work and you have to ask Him to help you do it.

Annette Hollenbush

Posted at 1:47 AM on March 15, 2014

I agree with you Jean!

TRACY123

Posted at 5:20 PM on March 12, 2014

I don’t blame Mat, Amy seems like a real PIA!

dunjav2013

Posted at 4:40 PM on March 12, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Ann E.

Posted at 9:08 PM on March 26, 2014

Amy has been a bully for years. She does not have the disabled body that he has so she on purpose invents things to do leaving him out . A real wife would do all she could to help involve her husband with his handycap. Just wait and see, Amy’s day will come when she will have health issues too. If she thinks there are a lot of available men out there……think again. She makes me sick because she can turn everything around to make her husband look bad. She sure can smile big with the kids ,except their daughter. So keep smiling with everyone else Amy. A day will come when you will not always win. You are realy spoiled. Too bad. Your family has a lot. By the way the growth of your farm was never your idea. It came about due to your husbands planning.

Marie

Posted at 1:01 AM on April 6, 2014

Amy and Matt are both tired. It is very common once kids are grown for two people to discover that they are just not compatible. My husband has a lot of disabilities and even when I try, he doesn’t engage. Matt did try, but I don’t think Amy left him behind. You can try to do things together, but you can’t force intimacy. Some times you are just exhausted. I have been married 20 years this month, and honestly, I can say that I am tired. I don’t hate my husband, it’s just that we are so incompatible.