Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: CIA Investigates Possible Pilot Suicide

Wed, March 12, 2014 8:23am EST by 25 Comments
Malaysia Flight 370 CIA
Getty

Snorkdorkleson

Posted at 10:43 AM on March 30, 2014

One would be naive to believe that flight was not being followed even after identification systems were disabled. It was allowed to fly to the maldives as it may have chosen the Male field as an emergency alternative, but when it did not land and countinued south toward Diego Garcia, a decision was made to bring it down. The eyewitnesses in the Maldives and the HALON bottle that washed ashore there should make that obvious. The First Ladies subsequent trip to China was meant to show that all is well. Chinese citizens would freak out if they knew. The subsequent explosion at the White Sands facility was the devise that was in the cargo hold of 370. Diego Garcia was shut down for three days after the event for obvious reasons. Oh, what wicked webs…..

Brooks

Posted at 9:32 PM on March 29, 2014

My thought is at some point this plane hit a freak ice/hail or snow storm and it brought it down…an in flight icing of a plane is a disaster waiting to happen, after it turned to go back toward the Indian Ocean…

personal injury attorney resume

Posted at 4:52 AM on March 21, 2014

Do you mind if I quote a few oof your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website?
My blog iis in the very same area oof interest as yours and my users would truly benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
Please let me know if this ok with you. Appreciate it!

pascal

Posted at 10:29 AM on March 13, 2014

Transponder switched off to evade tracking; No distress message relayed in case it was a Highjack attempt; Plane suddenly veered off its original path. Aren’t the controls in the cockpit? The Pilot is simply on a mission.

Trevor G

Posted at 3:53 AM on March 13, 2014

I’m curious on two things, both involving the news. First is that the journey was 2,300 miles and the News said the plane only had 750 miles of fuel. Why didn’t the plane stop to get more fuel, but instead the last place it was spotted was over the ocean? Never stopped to get more fuel. The other thing is that officials said during the flight an unidentified flying object was flying perpendicular to the planes path. When the two intercepted, the plane vanished and the other traveled for 50 minutes before it too vanished. I saw this once on the news, and now they even talk about the other flying object, please explain this for me.

Tom

Posted at 1:11 AM on March 13, 2014

would it be possible for the plan to get to such a high altitude the it went into space and is just floating round up there? I do not know anything about plans, just a thought.

Miguel Galvao

Posted at 4:48 PM on March 12, 2014

They should really look into the possibility of pilot suicide. This is my theory, having to do with pilot suicide.
After the hour or so in the air, one of the pilots either was alone in the cockpit or did something to the other pilot. Then he turned off the transponder. Then he turned mh370 out towards the pacific or the Indian Ocean until he ran out of fuel and crashed the plane there. This way everyone is searching where the plane last was when they really are miles away. And if the pilot needed financial aid for his family the company would have to pay and if they ever did find any debris, currents would have taken it far from the actual sight.
It would be like the FedEx flight, when a pilot tried to crash the plane so his family would get financial aid so his daughter go to college.

anita-stover (@anitastover3)

Posted at 3:57 PM on March 12, 2014

my father in-law recently got a fantastic green Toyota Tundra from only workin parttime on a pc… see this page>>>>>>>> WWW.J­­O­­­B­­­­S­­­­­74.C­O­M

Roshan

Posted at 2:54 PM on March 12, 2014

Its 100% mechanical failure. Because if the flight turned back and took a complete U turn means there was something went wong with the plane and pilot wanted to come back. But since there was no communication between ATC and pilot due to sudden technical failure, flight went sumwhere else and disappeared. I am not sure abt the cellpohnes rang but if its realy true then flight went somewhere in land area and crashed. Only i pray with my Lord Jesus to save all the people and lets do some miracle for all 239 innocents. I beleive God will save them.

Dana

Posted at 3:43 PM on March 12, 2014

I agree with you. I am praying for everyone on the plane and their families.

DaisyDuke67

Posted at 2:36 PM on March 12, 2014

It’s laying on the bottom of the ocean.

hoskinsernesto799 (@hoskinsernesto7)

Posted at 2:28 PM on March 12, 2014

my father in-law recently got a fantastic green Toyota Tundra from only workin parttime on a pc… see this page>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Gae Xavier

Posted at 2:21 PM on March 12, 2014

Two people, members of a radical clan, took this plane down in my view.

Johnny

Posted at 1:49 PM on March 12, 2014

It disappeared at night so I’m thinking it’ll turn out to be pilot error

JEFF

Posted at 1:07 PM on March 12, 2014

UFO ABDUCTION OR TERRORISTS. I THINK THEY ARE ALIVE SOMEWHERE.

DaisyDuke67

Posted at 2:36 PM on March 12, 2014

UFO Abduction? Get real.

anna b

Posted at 12:22 PM on March 12, 2014

I think for a plane to drop out of the sky while cruising on auto-pilot at such altitude is HIGHLY unlikely. Most accident happen during or shortly after take-off or prior to landing. I think for a plane to crash mid flight some external forces must be involved. Maybe it was accidentaly shot down by a fighter jet and some government is covering this up, maybe the plane they discovered on the radar is not in fact flight 370 but another plane which could be involved, or it was hijacked and crashed shortly after. I dont thonk 370 just dropped out of the sky.

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 11:24 AM on March 12, 2014

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,

>>>>>>>> ————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Betty (@BettyCOsborne)

Posted at 11:02 AM on March 12, 2014

my friend’s half-sister makes $79 /hr on the computer . She has been out of work for six months but last month her check was $14938 just working on the computer for a few hours. check DOMAIN.com….

WWW.M­­A­­­X­­3­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

thainoxcbxcb

Posted at 10:57 AM on March 12, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.C­O­M ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbxzvzxv

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 10:23 AM on March 12, 2014

til I looked at the bank draft which was of $5120 , I have faith that…my… friend actualey making money parttime from there labtop. . there great aunt haz done this 4 less than fifteen months and just cleard the morgage on there apartment and bought Ford Focus . you could try this out ,
>>>>>>>> ————– ­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Peter Ruggles

Posted at 9:10 AM on March 12, 2014

I continue to add Hijacking by very sophisticated and knowledgeable people as a possibility. The possible extreme range of the airplane, draw a circle and the plane is inside it; could it have reached Africa, Iran, Kyrgestan???

Douglas Gwinn

Posted at 1:00 PM on March 12, 2014

I think it to be most likely either one pilot or both who planned this event. If it was one pilot, they would wait until the other one goes on a break. Here’s how they would do it…. Secure the cockpit door. Second, pull down your oxygen mask and put it on. Third, turn off the transponder so nobody knows where the plane will go. Fourth, decompress the interior of the plane, thus killing everybody else on board. Here is where I’m not sure… Under decompression, does the inside of the cockpit incur ice to the extent that you cannot fly the plane? If not, you are in the clear to take the plane to a lower altitude and in whatever direction you want. If you are low enough in altitude, you won’t be picked up on radar. It is night time and dark. The moon is only at about 1/3 (I believe) though it may not be in your sky, so it will be difficult for anyone to see the plane. As the world rotates, if you are flying westbound, you will remain in the dark. Destinations such as Iran or anywhere in the Middle East are now feasible because this is a long-range jetliner. If you are not crashing the plane, you might be able to arrive somewhere and sell it. Okay, I realize its a wild idea, but do you have a better one?

Pushpa

Posted at 12:54 PM on March 15, 2014

I feel its highjached. Pray all are safe

Nikky

Posted at 8:58 AM on March 12, 2014

This is really really hear breaking. Its been 5 days and there is no information. Wonder whats going through the families of the victims. My heart goes out to them :(