Juan Pablo ‘Disappointed’ By Clare’s ‘Childish’ Reaction To Elimination

Wed, March 12, 2014 10:08am EDT by 19 Comments

While the Twitterverse lit up with support for Clare’s Juan Pablo tell-off session after he dumped her at the finale, the bachelor himself thought her behavior was completely out of line. Whose team are you on on — Clare or Juan Pablo’s?

Juan Pablo Galavis wasn’t expecting Clare Crawley to react so angrily when he broke the news that he wasn’t choosing her to get his final rose on The Bachelor. In a new interview, he reveals that he was actually incredibly “disappointed” by the way that she attacked him!

Juan Pablo’s Reaction To Clare’s Elimination

“It was very tough for me to say goodbye to Clare, but she made it easier with her [hostile] reaction,” Juan Pablo told People in a new interview. “She was expecting me to propose, I get it, but you don’t have to come at me like that. It was childish. She disappointed me.”

The “childish” reaction that he’s referring to was when Clare flipped out at him for leading her on until the very last minute. Juan Pablo told Clare that he wanted to  have kids with her just the night before he dumped her. That’s why when she walked away, she left him with a dig: “I would never want my children having a father like you.”

But Clare wasn’t the first of the ladies to give Juan Pablo a hard time about his behavior. Andi Dorfman also berated him after the fantasy suite dates. The bachelor made clear that he didn’t appreciate Andi’s feedback either.

“Like with Andi, we don’t have to talk about what happened or didn’t happen. Just go,” he added.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Don’t Watch ‘The Bachelor’

As for the season, Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo did not watch it together.

“He feels bad,” Nikki told the magazine. “If we were together when it was airing, he would go somewhere else and watch it. And I actually don’t watch most of the episodes, I just watch my parts with him. There’s no benefit in watching other people’s relationships with him!”

However, Nikki did stay close with one person from the show — the new Bachelorette, Andi.

“Andi will be at my wedding,” she told People, but Juan Pablo laughed, and answered with, “Then you’ll marry another guy!”

HollywoodLifers, What do you think about Juan Pablo calling Clare “childish” for the way she left the show? Do you think she was? Let us know!

– Emily Longeretta

More ‘Bachelor’ News:

1. Juan Pablo Makes Tribute For Nikki Ferrell — Disses ‘The Bachelor’ Producers
  2. Bachelor Juan Pablo Has Told Nikki Ferrell He Loves Her
  3. Juan Pablo’s ‘After The Final Rose’ Surprise: He Backed Out Of His Proposal

free bdsm cams

Posted at 5:22 AM on August 20, 2014

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as
long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage?

My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would definitely benefit from a lot of
the information you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with
you. Thanks!

Marilyn Atkins

Posted at 7:37 PM on March 14, 2014

Why should Nikki and Juan Pablo be further scripted to say “I love you” just to please the Bachelor audience. Leave them alone. They will get to know each other better which is the correct thing to do, and they will get married if they are right for each other. How could Claire think she would be chosen???? She ruined her chances by sneaking out on the other girls and having sex with Juan Pablo. I think he said something slutty to her on the plane, because that is what he really thought of her. How could anyone think she is a hero now???

KC

Posted at 10:32 AM on March 28, 2014

Nobody’s saying she’s a hero. She said what she needed to say, and got her closure, and got over it. She let it go so much faster than some of the other contestants and she moved on. That showed maturity. I mean, do you see HER famewhoring in the tabloids and whining about Juan Pablo? No. She’s got better things to do.

I’ve always liked Clare despite her flaws, but her time on After the Final Rose finally made me RESPECT her.

Susan White

Posted at 4:34 PM on March 12, 2014

OK so Juan Pablo is good looking but looks don’t last forever and he is SO STUPID. Why wasn’t Nikki talking when they were both on the couch together.

He is so werid — ABC should pull him from all endorsements of the Show and not invtie him back for any future shows.

Total Scumbag!!

KathyB NS (@bonnerkl)

Posted at 3:32 PM on March 12, 2014

The tide will turn. The “machine” that is the show, started to socially construct him negatively by editing things out that were positive, and including things that fit the negative image they were trying to construct of him, in order to distance themselves from him after he made a misconstrued comment about homosexuality. It’s pretty obvious to anyone who chooses to question what the powerful spin doctors are up to. It’s funny actually to watch all these second rate writers and web sites, and so called “celebrities” dominate the discussion and the rest of the puppets in the world eat it up as “truth”. Juan Pablo has been bullied by all the things that were portrayed about him. I can only imagine how powerless that must make one feel. However, you have seriously underestimated him! He is very intelligent and will persevere. Just wait and see. All this garbage about “worst bachelor ever” is pathetic. He was very respectful and kind to all the women. He didn’t drink alcohol and encouraged them not to. He refused to do the two dates thing because he saw it as hurtful to the women. He was so sensitive and kind. He was funny. Just b/c he made a comment outside the show, all of a sudden, like a pack of wild dogs, the show and media turned on him and yes, bit by bit, with each disparaging comment, or cleverly constructed image, they tried to make him seem to be a villain. Shame on ALL of you. To be so readily taken in, to be so manipulated by the powers that be on the show/station; to not think critically about what has happened, is a sad reflection of the level of intelligence in the mainstream!

Marietta

Posted at 8:53 AM on March 15, 2014

I totally agree. That was a great comment you made.

Martha

Posted at 4:49 AM on March 16, 2014

Awesome comment – SO refreshing to hear the truth!

KC

Posted at 10:35 AM on March 28, 2014

He still said the douchebag stuff he said. Editing can’t literally put words into someone’s mouth. This is no one’s fault but his own.

JustJenna

Posted at 8:48 AM on May 21, 2014

BEAUTIFULLY stated.

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 11:29 AM on March 12, 2014

hvjnbjMy neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,

>>>>>>>> ————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Betty (@BettyCOsborne)

Posted at 11:06 AM on March 12, 2014

my friend’s half-sister makes $79 /hr on the computer . She has been out of work for six months but last month her check was $14938 just working on the computer for a few hours. check DOMAIN.com….

WWW.M­­A­­­X­­3­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

thainoxcbxcb

Posted at 11:04 AM on March 12, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.C­O­M ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnxcbxcb

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:03 AM on March 12, 2014

he isn’t a child any longer, clare.

BBB

Posted at 10:55 AM on March 12, 2014

People are so dumb. Clare didn’t react that way because he didn’t propose, but because he lead her on, talking about having kids with her, etc. He said on the aftershow that they’re going to disappear, but him and Nikki have posted selfies, some Youtube video, and now he’s still talking. GO AWAY, you had your chance to shine, and you blew it, to the point of ABC dumping you from Dancing With the Stars. Nikki said she didn’t see most of the episodes…that explains alot. Maybe she should sit down and watch all of them and see what he really looks like.

randy

Posted at 12:13 PM on March 12, 2014

The producers expect the batchelor/batchelorette to lead each other on. The star of the show is contracted and paid to keep the contestants dangling from a string. All the girls that signed up knew that. It appears that if you go against the producers of the batchelor they turn on you with their powerful PR machines. JP made a huge mistake with his remark about a gay batchelor and it was wrong but it was a mistake. Clare wanted him just fine and showed it clearly up until he let her go.

KC

Posted at 10:37 AM on March 28, 2014

The respectful thing to do, and what bachelors like Sean did in years past, was not to give any information. You don’t tell someone you’re going to marry them and have kids with them when you don’t mean it. Juan Pablo is the stupidest person on the planet.

justine

Posted at 10:32 AM on March 12, 2014

Interesting that she waited to see if she would get a ring on it before she exploded. Sorry but this girl wanted JP bad and she would have been all lovey dovey sweetsie if she were the chosen one. I liked clare and was hoping she was the one because she appeared so devoted but she proved me wrong. The women in that house were not a healthy lot.

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 10:26 AM on March 12, 2014

til I looked at the bank draft which was of $5120 , I have faith that…my… friend actualey making money parttime from there labtop. . there great aunt haz done this 4 less than fifteen months and just cleard the morgage on there apartment and bought Ford Focus . you could try this out ,
>>>>>>>> ————– ­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Martius

Posted at 10:23 AM on March 12, 2014

Childish? You were a complete douche to her JP! The childish one is the tool who says ‘glad I didn’t pick her’ yet she was your final two ‘loves’. You just casually dismiss her that easily so how did she make it to the final two? You have no clue you stupid moron. Where did you get your education?