Floyd Mayweather: Implicated In Shocking Kidnapping & Beating Case

Wed, March 12, 2014 9:22am EDT by 16 Comments
Floyd Mayweather Jr. Kidnapping
Ethan Miller/Sport/Getty Images

Dura Jon

Posted at 4:40 AM on March 14, 2014

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>>>>>>>

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

David Junior

Posted at 2:26 AM on March 13, 2014

Umm, did they file charges with the local police Dept or did they wait several weeks to report this exclusively to TMZ reporters? LMAO! Has there been an arrest? When people are beating like that, they always call the police and an arrest is made immediately, especially when the suspects have been identified. For Christ sakes, the victims claim Floyd Mayweather made a personal appearance himself at the beating location. I’ll believe more of this story when I see the police report and an arrest or arrests are made. So far this story is full of gapping holes.

Louie Kulla

Posted at 4:00 PM on March 12, 2014

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I AM DONE DEFENDING MAYWEATHER.!!
Mayweather used to have the boxing world in the palm of his hand.. he became spoiled, he became hard to deal with. he became a Diva. THEN, Manny Pacquiao Came to the picture Stole his Thunder… Became Better than him and messed up his place in boxing history…Hence, the immediate anger of Floyd against Pacquiao… Hence, all the bad mouthing , all the discrediting , all the downplaying of Pacquiao’s achievements.

Floyd’s reaction to Pacquiao’s Success was Envy. His damage control solution is to discredit Pacquiao as much as possible while avoiding to fight him as well.
( hence, the sudden racist rants. hence, the childish tantrums, all negative about Pacquiao) and people have take notice of that.

Floyd’s Hates the attention Pacquiao gets in America… Floyd Hates he is overshadowed by a foreigner in his own country.

American Boxing icons, experts and legends who confirms Mayweather is scared of Manny Pacquiao.
1) Mike Tyson
2) Roy jones jr
3) Larry Holmes
4) Marvin hagler
5) Bert sugar – greatest boxing historian
6) Michael Wilbon – espn
7) sugar Ray Leonard
8) Tim Bradley
9) Oscar dela Hoya
10) 50 cent – Boxing Promoter and best friend
11) Max Ledermann
12) Larry Merchant
13) Stephen A Smith -Converted Die hard Fan.
16) Evander Holyfield
17) Skip Bayless
18) so much more….

Now, show me anyone. or any list of boxing experts more credible than this. saying Floyd is NOT afraid to face the Greatest……America is known to be the home of the brave.. Then this fagg0t coward Mayweather came along and spoiled it for everyone..

David Junior

Posted at 2:28 AM on March 13, 2014

Umm, innocent until proven guilty, buddy, and if this story doesn’t seem suspicious to you, I could sell you an iceberg in the middle of the Arctic Circle.

hoskinsernesto799 (@hoskinsernesto7)

Posted at 2:16 PM on March 12, 2014

as Antonio said I am alarmed that any body can get paid $9683 in a few weeks on the internet . try this out. >>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Russ Agrupascion (@Russ7788)

Posted at 1:37 PM on March 12, 2014

Put the monkey away…Floyd is scared too Pacquiao & wants to hide in jail

Mr Divo

Posted at 1:14 PM on March 12, 2014

Floyd Mayweather will be arrested and eventually indicted for attempted murder. He will face many years in prison.

David Junior

Posted at 2:32 AM on March 13, 2014

Really? Well, don’t you think he should have already been arrested if these charges are true? I mean, c’mon, I may not know all of the story, but it seems pretty suspicious that the victims waited several weeks before reporting the incident. Why haven’t the suspects been arrested? Where is the police report? The police don’t take these types of crimes lightly. They are very serious offenses that can get someone life in prison. How about waiting until arrests are made and you have more information before making your predictions?

Ryan Colagiovanni

Posted at 7:01 AM on March 13, 2014

if they almost “died” there is a good chance it took several weeks for them to even be able to talk. Just a thought though, I have no idea whats really going on

d

Posted at 12:58 PM on March 12, 2014

anopther excuse not to fight pacquiao roe

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 11:23 AM on March 12, 2014

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,

>>>>>>>> ————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:12 AM on March 12, 2014

aaaaaaaaaaaaah, c’mon sissies!!

Betty (@BettyCOsborne)

Posted at 11:05 AM on March 12, 2014

my friend’s half-sister makes $79 /hr on the computer . She has been out of work for six months but last month her check was $14938 just working on the computer for a few hours. check DOMAIN.com….

WWW.M­­A­­­X­­3­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

thainoxcbxcb

Posted at 11:00 AM on March 12, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.C­O­M ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerwer

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 10:29 AM on March 12, 2014

87til I looked at the bank draft which was of $5120 , I have faith that…my… friend actualey making money parttime from there labtop. . there great aunt haz done this 4 less than fifteen months and just cleard the morgage on there apartment and bought Ford Focus . you could try this out ,
>>>>>>>> ————– ­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

newageoftruth

Posted at 9:28 AM on March 12, 2014

Reblogged this on newageoftruth.