Chelsea Handler Destroys Piers Morgan On His Show — WATCH

Wed, March 12, 2014 9:55am EST by 13 Comments

We hope Piers Morgan has gotten over the grief of his show’s cancellation because he has a new source of terror — Chelsea Handler! The funny girl stopped by ‘Piers Morgan Live’, and destroyed the British host with zinger upon zinger. Watch to see what she said!

Chelsea Handler is no stranger to speaking her mind, but her Piers Morgan Live interview took her loud mouth to a whole new level. She even told Piers that he’s a “terrible interviewer” on his own show!

Chelsea Handler To Piers Morgan: ‘You’re A Terrible Interviewer’

Celebrity guests usually arrive to shows expecting to be interviewing by the show’s host — but not Chelsea Handler. The comedienne turned the tables on Piers Morgan, when she paid the British host a visit on his ill-fated Piers Morgan Live on Monday, March 10.

Get More:
The Gossip Table, Celebrity Gossip

“You’re a terrible interviewer,” Chelsea blunty told Piers, who backfired with, “Well, you just weren’t keeping my attention.”

If you watch Chelsea Lately, you know that Chelsea is a master at keeping viewers’ attention, whether it’s through foul language, sexual innuendos or making her subjects uncomfortable in the hot seat. So needless to say, she wasn’t having it.

“That’s not my problem…this is your show,” Chelsea continued. “You have to pay attention to the guests that you invited on your show…it doesn’t matter how interesting I am. You signed up for this show.”

He may have signed up for it, but it’s now cancelled, as HollywoodLife.com previously reported, and Chelsea certainly reminded him of that: “Well, maybe that’s why your job is coming to an end.” Ouch!

Piers Morgan Tries To Save Face — Chelsea Keeps The Hits Coming

After many awkward laughs, Piers tried to bounce back by complimenting Chelsea. Guess what? She wasn’t wooed. “I like you when you’re being nasty,” the host told her before pointing out her savvy and hilarious tweet-ability. He complimented her for her tweets, but then pointed out that she got into trouble for her tweets during the Oscars — one of which joked that Angelina Jolie would jump at the chance to adopt Lupita Nyong’o — because they were perceived by some to be racist.

“I get into trouble all the time,” said an unfazed Chelsea. “I’m a comedian.”

Unlike Piers, Chels Chels knows how to stand up for herself without awkwardly chuckling to save face. “I can’t take those claims seriously because that’s very far from the truth.” Piers then asked the Chelsea Lately host what hour she would choose to repeat in her life, and she let him know that it would be spending this hour, aka the interview on his show, differently.

Clearly bothered, he asks, “Can you try and be nice?” Didn’t he learn his lesson? Don’t mess with Chelsea!

HollywoodLifers, do you think Chelsea was rude or hilarious? Let us know!

– Elizabeth Wagmeister

More ‘Chelsea Handler’ News:

1. Chelsea Handler’s Dramatic Makeover: Chops Off Her Hair — PICS
  2. Chelsea Handler & Conan O’Brien Go Nude In Funny Video
  3. The Kardashian Sisters Slam Chelsea Handler On ‘Chelsea Lately’ Takeover

Brooklyn

Posted at 8:16 AM on March 15, 2014

Love it! Good for her!

Susy

Posted at 7:05 PM on March 13, 2014

Wow. Lol, I used to not like her because I found her a bit vulgar but she has grown on me. Who says a woman can’t act however she wants.

Alejandrina

Posted at 10:29 PM on March 12, 2014

I don´t like his show but hers it´s worse, she is vulgar and rude so…..

@edDREAMZ

Posted at 1:17 PM on March 12, 2014

I call this trouble…..
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

James de Menna

Posted at 11:31 AM on March 12, 2014

GOOD For Her. Mr. Morgan is always reminding viewers(when discussing negative happenings in America), how much better it is in the UK. WELL, its TIME to go BACK. BYE! & have a nice day!

Alejandrina

Posted at 10:20 PM on March 12, 2014

James de Mena
your racist comment is out of place. Sad your case.

James de Menna

Posted at 7:00 AM on March 13, 2014

Only Mr. Morgan can make “so called racist comments”. Whats so racist about “send “him back”. My comment is in the “right place”. It is your “INTERPRETATION” that is “out of place”. By the way, you spelled MY name incorrectly. And oh yes, have a nice day!

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 11:30 AM on March 12, 2014

Mvhy neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,

>>>>>>>> ————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:16 AM on March 12, 2014

I couldn’t have done it better.

thainoxcbxcb

Posted at 11:03 AM on March 12, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.C­O­M ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbzxzxb

Toni Martin

Posted at 10:28 AM on March 12, 2014

I don’t understand why everyone thinks she is so great and they want to be on her show…. she is a HATEFUL person. I bet she was one of those girls who bullied everyone.. Someone needs to turn the table on her and see how she likes it.

holly

Posted at 3:58 PM on March 12, 2014

I totally agree with you!

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 10:28 AM on March 12, 2014

88til I looked at the bank draft which was of $5120 , I have faith that…my… friend actualey making money parttime from there labtop. . there great aunt haz done this 4 less than fifteen months and just cleard the morgage on there apartment and bought Ford Focus . you could try this out ,
>>>>>>>> ————– ­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M