Usher Is ‘Embarrassed’ By The Man Justin Bieber Has Become

Tue, March 11, 2014 10:52am EDT by 22 Comments
Usher Embarrassed Justin Bieber
Courtesy of Jive Records/YouTube

wadenapyattblog

Posted at 6:49 AM on May 8, 2014

Usher Raymond have no right to react against young Justin Bieber in the media by saying these things if he suppose to be a youth mentor. He can’t call Justin arrogant, disrespectful and ungrateful when Usher has done all the above to me. Look at him still throwing bricks at me and trying to stop my success over him stealing my music, along with over 10 years of my life. I was put through hard core injustices because of Usher, Alicia Keys and Wyclef. But like the bible said “those who hurt others will reap what they sow.” Look at immature Usher got me on his mind with his new single “Good Kisser.” USHER LEAVE JUSTIN BIEBER ALONE AND BE A MAN TO FACE TRUTH AND MUSIC WITH ME, COWARD! Justin Bieber need to part ways with Mr. USHER and stop letting him use him to make millions like he did me…But you see, this marks the 10th year of Ushers successful Confessions album and the 10th year hiatus of my career over him cheating me out of songwriter credit and causing injustices upon me. Usher hasn’t had the same success since his Confessions Album and won’t until he make peace with me. The only music success of this type Usher had since then was through Justin Bieber!!! So don’t hate on the only one who have you at a networth on Forbes of over 100 million dollars!!!!

jerry

Posted at 12:22 PM on May 27, 2014

usher is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo big to cheat Justin I feel the little boy now tinks he have arrive but not to worry usher will deal with him

Nokwanda

Posted at 3:02 PM on April 26, 2014

I hate admit it but justin bieber needs to go back to rehab and stay there for six months and usher needs to show justin bieber who’s boss and put justin bieber back in his place. Team Bieber please take your place…..

låna med betalningsanmärkning

Posted at 12:48 PM on April 13, 2014

I intended to put you the tiny remark to be able to say thanks as before considering the exceptional views you’ve shown in this article.

Fuzzy

Posted at 3:56 AM on March 14, 2014

Don’t think Beaver will listen to anyone’s advise. His stans have put him on the high pedestal since beginning so now he thinks he is invincible. Wonder if his ‘lil friends will be there to catch him when he falls.

Yu Lee

Posted at 11:18 AM on March 12, 2014

LIES — LIES — LIES
Hollywood life, what is your source? Apple sauce, tomato sauce, sweet-and-sour sauce?
Usher NEVER said any of this!
This article is a devious trick to force Usher into denying it and giving his true opinion of Justin, they probably already asked him for comment and he refused!

prism

Posted at 4:39 AM on March 12, 2014

it’s a lie. Asher did not say that. HollywoodLife always lies

Sheryl Hare

Posted at 2:28 AM on March 12, 2014

The beaver n Jelena r trash

Sheryl Hare

Posted at 2:26 AM on March 12, 2014

The beaver n Helena are trashy

richcom1

Posted at 10:49 PM on March 11, 2014

Usher goes on about being a mentor to Justin. Jump back on the horse, Usher, and don’t give up on him

spiceejxcbxb

Posted at 10:08 PM on March 11, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.C­O­M ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnxcbxcb

superpinky22

Posted at 6:05 PM on March 11, 2014

just all lies them usher and justin talk out

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 5:40 PM on March 11, 2014

upto I saw the check which was of $4750 , I didn’t believe that…my… neighbour was like they say realey taking home money in there spare time on-line. . there uncle started doing this for under 18 months and resently cleard the debts on their appartment and got a top of the range Dodge . Visit Website ,>>>>>>>>
W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

mariaamorales (@mariaamorales_)

Posted at 3:16 PM on March 11, 2014

before I looked at the paycheck that said $9688 , I did not believe that…my… friends brother woz like they say actualy bringing in money part-time at there computar. . there uncles cousin has done this for only about sixteen months and resantly cleard the dept on their cottage and bought a brand new Nissan GT-R: . check out this site ……………… mumjob.ℭOM

X_proud_belieber_forever_x

Posted at 3:13 PM on March 11, 2014

Are you GUYS fk kidding me Usher Will never ever say that you stupid jerks what do you think he is 20 and he stiking UP for him selfes what do you think your ar

rb

Posted at 2:11 PM on March 11, 2014

Damn, another rumor! HL trying to make something out of nothing.

nina

Posted at 12:47 PM on March 11, 2014

Indeed I just think Justin was so imature and coky he is embarrasing him self and all his loved ones.

Lara Satlar

Posted at 12:26 PM on March 11, 2014

Sinc22e I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

mccrayoxb

Posted at 11:30 AM on March 11, 2014

—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.COM♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?xcbxcbertert

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:11 AM on March 11, 2014

……..he hoped you said this.
he is fed up with ‘Sweety’.

Ann

Posted at 4:30 PM on March 11, 2014

Justin has had all the ‘BUTT LOVIN’ he could take from USHER!! Usher better leave ‘BABY, BABY’ alone before He starts singin like a birdie for real!!!

POST TRAUMIC BUTT STRESS SYNDROME????

Nadia

Posted at 10:00 AM on March 12, 2014

Go girl you right girl I’m with you good job 👍👏