Selena Gomez Flaunts Midriff While Filming Adidas Commercial

Tue, March 11, 2014 5:30pm EDT by 7 Comments
Selena Gomez Shows Off Midriff
SplashNews

john lee

Posted at 2:28 AM on March 13, 2014

here is something to get madder about on my way to work this morning 94.5 the station I listen to reported selenas farther voiced his concern of her getting back with Justin and she walked out seems she choose Justin over family………..

George Smith

Posted at 8:45 PM on March 12, 2014

Man you did it now I am really mad , you let go of Taylor for that kid what the hell are you thinking I really can’t believe you would do that ,how many times do you need to be told forget him and find someone that respects you and could and would love you wake up right now I don’t care if you do speak to me why are you so obsessed with this kid great dickdont be stupid get Taylor back listen for once your about to blow it everything you been awarded to you its going down the drain I’ll bet you lunch that it won’t last long until you get into a fight with this punk Wake Up

spiceejxcbxb

Posted at 10:22 PM on March 11, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.C­O­M ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?xcbxcbxbxb

Lucy

Posted at 5:47 PM on March 11, 2014

She’s ugly, gross and discussing yuck

I love selena

Posted at 6:34 PM on March 12, 2014

Shut the hell up you’re disgusting and gross to everyone

Aiko

Posted at 7:37 PM on March 12, 2014

Why are you even looking this page then if you think Selena is what you said ? there’s no point in saying those stuff since Selena won’t hear that comment from you, your nothing special a lot of people say that about her what your saying won’t make a difference I doubt you can even compare to a natural beauty like Selena Gomez she’s no slut or anything she’s done nothing bad. If I didn’t know any better I bet you like that Justin kid and is just hating on Selena for some crap like that. Good Day Sir

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 11, 2014

upto I saw the check which was of $4750 , I didn’t believe that…my… neighbour was like they say realey taking home money in there spare time on-line. . there uncle started doing this for under 18 months and resently cleard the debts on their appartment and got a top of the range Dodge . Visit Website ,>>>>>>>>
W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M