Nikki Ferrell: Don’t Stay With Juan Pablo If He Can’t Fully Commit To You

Tue, March 11, 2014 10:04am EDT by 16 Comments

I’m pretty sure there’s never been a more dramatic ‘Bachelor’ finale, but in the end, Juan Pablo chose Nikki and they ran off into the sunset together… except the sun may have already set on their relationship, and Nikki should definitely have her guard up.

When Juan Pablo Galavis decided to give his final rose to Nikki Ferrell, I was pretty relieved that he didn’t propose — if he wasn’t 100 percent sure if he wanted to marry her, it was good that he didn’t ask. Even when he couldn’t tell her he loved her and she still accepted the rose, I understood. However, when he still wouldn’t say it four months later at the After the Final Rose special, that red rose turned to a red flag.

Nikki: Break Up With Juan Pablo If He Won’t Committ

I think most women would be hesitant if they continually told a man how in love they were and he answered with, “I like you, I like you a lot.” Uhh, what do you mean?

Well, that’s what JuanPabs did and while it made me ridiculously uncomfortable — he even said the engagement ring was in his pocket but he wasn’t “100 percent sure” so instead he gave her  rose — it made me even more worried for Nikki! I respect that he didn’t propose if he wasn’t ready — nothing’s worse than having a proposal, followed by a “just kidding” moment.

However, Four months after the finale took place, we cut to the After the Final Rose special where Juan Pablo admitted to Chris Harrison that he still hadn’t said those three little words . . . and that Nikki was okay with it?

You Can Be Private & Still Be In Love

I get that it’s a private relationship and that that is behind closed doors, but The Bachelor is about finding love. Even Sean Lowe said that when he knew he was in love with Catherine Giudici, he couldn’t wait to tell her. Sure, sometimes it takes some longer than others to say the phrase, but he doesn’t even act like it!

Juan Pablo claims that that’s their private life, but why go on The Bachelor if you don’t want to brag when you fall in love? Chris Harrison explained it best — this is the good stuff, this is the stuff you want to share.

As long as Nikki  sticks to her word — she said the moment she feels like it’s off, she’ll be out — then it’s ok. I’m a little worried however that she’s already so deep in and will end up with a broken heart. If Juan Pablo won’t completely commit, that’s a problem! He’s already been dating 27 women for months — it’s time for it to be all about the two of them!

Like I said, I respect him for not proposing and for not saying “I love you” if he wasn’t ready. But I just hope that Nikki can see that he may not be who she thinks he is, and if he doesn’t commit sooner rather than later, she’s got to say goodbye. Or else, he’s going to be a real thorn in her side. Pun intended.

Alright, HollywoodLifers — what do you think? Do you think Nikki needs to get out if Juan Pablo won’t commit? Or should she stick it out? Let me know!

— Emily Longeretta

More ‘Bachelor’ Coverage:

1. Clare Crowley Disses Juan Pablo: I’d Never Have Kids With You
  2. Juan Pablo Disses [Spoiler] After Sending Her Home
  3. Andi Dorfman Confirmed As Next Bachelorette: She’s Ready To Find Love

click here

Posted at 10:25 PM on April 27, 2014

Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one!

It’s on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design.
Outstanding choice of colors!

Dianne

Posted at 9:36 PM on March 26, 2014

Juan Pablo is a total jerk.. The worst bachelor ever!! He makes my skin crawl!!! I hope Nikki wakes up!! His parents tried to tell the girls what he was like…He never shuts up!

spiceejxcbxb

Posted at 10:11 PM on March 11, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.C­O­M ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?rtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyrey

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 5:38 PM on March 11, 2014

upto I saw the check which was of $4750 , I didn’t believe that…my… neighbour was like they say realey taking home money in there spare time on-line. . there uncle started doing this for under 18 months and resently cleard the debts on their appartment and got a top of the range Dodge . Visit Website ,>>>>>>>>
W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Sammy Feane (@SammyFeane)

Posted at 5:17 PM on March 11, 2014

I just got paid $5628 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8.1k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do….
.—–>Best96DOTcom

Bill Clinton

Posted at 5:01 PM on March 11, 2014

Juan Puto aka Juan Puta is probably the worst bachelor that the show has ever had. Says rude dumb things, thinks the show is nothing more than a screw fest with lots of vunerable women, and the most annoying thing he says is .. Ess okay. Ess Fine. Does this bozo have a low IQ or what? Lets remember he’s fathered a bastard child with he former girlfriend who some rumors say that he will go back to after he gets tired of doing the wild thing with Nikky. Nikky is no prize also since she stays with a jerk moron that can’t convey his feelings to her. I like you.. I like you a lot… I’m sure he says that to his toliet paper as his wipes down in the morning. IN any case, Don’t waste any more energy on Juan Puto or Juan Puta, he is just one big JOKE. Ess ok

Vanessa

Posted at 4:55 PM on March 11, 2014

It’s obvious Juan Pablo is a big player and doesn’t want to tell Nikki I love you because he’s gonna want to take full advantage of his newly “reality star” status. Which means sleep with the maximum of girls possible.

Come on, it’s been 4 months after the show that they are “dating”. And a couples more filming. It should been a while that you figured out if you love the person or not. Especially if you are so ready to settle down and get married, like Juan Pablo claims to be.

Nikki is gonna get hurt…. That guy does not love her, is probably unfaithful and is a fame wh*re. I’m sad for her but I understand she is in love and love can make you blind. Yes, at the beginning he was an handsome, charming, secure man and I can see how it was easy to fall in love with him, but he finally showed his true colors. She just doesn’t want to see the truth because it’s gonna break her heart.

Shar

Posted at 4:54 PM on March 11, 2014

I hope she doesn’t get a broken heart from all of this. He should know after 4 months if he is in love with her or not and not keep leading her on.

Linda Lopez Hoffman

Posted at 4:27 PM on March 11, 2014

They ALL should have dumped HIM much earlier – he is a man whore, for sure

Linda Lopez Hoffman

Posted at 4:29 PM on March 11, 2014

Actually, Nikki disappointed me too – she’s not half as smart as I thought! They kind of “deserve” each other, lol

Puke

Posted at 3:47 PM on March 11, 2014

This whole thing was gross…the final rose ceremony with Nikki was the most awkward I’ve ever seen, and she bought it hook, line and sinker. What an idiot.

Lilly

Posted at 3:25 PM on March 11, 2014

oh he is so arrogant, the other woman should be thanking him they were not picked, he’s so full of himself and Nikki well! she will take any of his table scraps, and that’s all she’s gonna get now that “real life is upon them” if she thinks there going to be going out about town!think again she will be snuggled beside him on the couch watching a whole lot of sports…..just ask his mom. “but that’s ok”

Lin

Posted at 2:09 PM on March 11, 2014

It’s okay if he’s honest but doesn’t seem to like it when the rest of the world is honest with him. There’s more fun in the hunt than in the kill. Better when a man has to fight for his queen, than the other way around. Just like animals in the wild. She needs to give him distance to pursue her. I think from now on she should only tell him she ‘likes’ him too and see what happens. That’s one reason the Bachelorette is more natural than the Bachelor, imho.

Steph

Posted at 1:07 PM on March 11, 2014

She needs to get out now! It’s already past due. You never know, pretty soon he might be making negative or insulting comments about her too. You can’t trust the guy. He DOESNT tell the truth – only when it’s convenient for him does he tell PART of the truth. If he had been totally honest he would have sent Clare packing a long time ago because at the final rose ceremony he said “Do you want to know when (I decided I didn’t want you – something like that?” We never did find out when because Clare cut him off and told him what she really thought. Ah ha, now the truth starts to come out on both sides when they’re angry. I think he wanted to keep her around until the end because apparently he liked —-ing her, as he said on the helicopter ride. Wake up Nikki! He was banging her and still dating you! How blind can love be???!

Lilly

Posted at 3:33 PM on March 11, 2014

yea I agree, I got the impression that he was slimey, he had a double standard for sure one minute he was all upset about them skinny dipping, there is no doubt Claire is the lucky one! I would run in the other direction all he wants is some one to keep him company to watch sports all weekend long just ask his mama.

mccrayoxb

Posted at 11:34 AM on March 11, 2014

—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.COM♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVZXV