Missing Malaysia Flight — Conspiracy Theories Flood The Internet

Courtesy of Malaysia Airlines

joe

Posted at 10:02 AM on March 12, 2014

i think the cia did it.

BeeBee

Posted at 1:03 AM on March 12, 2014

These 2 men that had fake ID’s were used somehow by the man who bought their tickets. Knowingly or not I believe this was a definite terrorist act. We know the plane went down somewhere either intact or not.

John Brown

Posted at 11:17 PM on March 11, 2014

i know what happened….Mothaf–kin’ Snakes on a Mothaf–kin’ plane!!!!

anonymosme

Posted at 11:06 PM on March 11, 2014

OK so lets not rule out the Bermuda Triangle either, ufo’s?

BeeBee

Posted at 9:52 PM on March 11, 2014

The U.S. has major eyes in the sky. They know where the plane went. I think they landed possibly they could have gone as far as Africa. I’m just saying no evidence of the plane anyway maybe the plane is intact.

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 5:37 PM on March 11, 2014

upto I saw the check which was of $4750 , I didn’t believe that…my… neighbour was like they say realey taking home money in there spare time on-line. . there uncle started doing this for under 18 months and resently cleard the debts on their appartment and got a top of the range Dodge . Visit Website ,>>>>>>>>
W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

JustSaying

Posted at 4:11 PM on March 11, 2014

While I see absolutely nothing funny about what’s going on with the missing jet and the people who accompanied it, I do find it odd that several trustworthy and experienced pilots have described mysterious objects (UFOs) flying with them in the sky. On top of that, there is that TV show called 4400, where 4400 people are abducted and returned at a later date. I guess anything can happen, because my grandfather told me that when he was a child, the thought of advanced technology was absolutely hilarious. When I ask him about the Internet, he just laughs and tells me he still can’t believe it. So….who knows. Odds are though, they’ll find the wreckage in a few days time. Then again, Amelia Earhart is still missing…

Ken gothberg

Posted at 3:58 PM on March 11, 2014

Very simple–incompacitate the pilots–discompaniot the airline transponder–land at an obscure airport-load with explosives-replace the airline stranscomber with a real live one-replace that flight with a legitimate one–land and explode where ever you want

mariaamorales (@mariaamorales_)

Posted at 3:15 PM on March 11, 2014

before I looked at the paycheck that said $9688 , I did not believe that…my… friends brother woz like they say actualy bringing in money part-time at there computar. . there uncles cousin has done this for only about sixteen months and resantly cleard the dept on their cottage and bought a brand new Nissan GT-R: . check out this site ……………… mumjob.ℭOM

Julie Russon

Posted at 2:33 PM on March 11, 2014

They will find it in the next few days…Sometimes these things take time. There is nothing funny going on. It is prolly at the bottom of the ocean. Makes a great news story though.

Lara Satlar

Posted at 12:27 PM on March 11, 2014

333Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

artpop

Posted at 11:36 AM on March 11, 2014

It’s the illuminati. They are behind everything. They do these acts of killing people to distract others from the truth. People are just too ignorant and blind to see they control everything. Money, governments, media. It’s pretty obvious. A plane that big can’t vanish into thin air. Officials are puppets who are toldwhat to say. It ddoesn’t make any sense.

Eco chamber

Posted at 11:37 AM on March 12, 2014

The Illumanati are behind everything! I knew someone was responsible for my laptop crashing, as well as the whole of human history. That’s my ignorance cleared up.

cj

Posted at 4:05 PM on March 12, 2014

i agree

mccrayoxb

Posted at 11:32 AM on March 11, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.COM♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?bbbbbbbbbbbzxvzxv

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:14 AM on March 11, 2014

Reagan’s words to Carter: HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!