Justin Bieber Called The C-Word In Shocking Paparazzi Attack — Video

Tue, March 11, 2014 8:09pm EDT by 31 Comments

Justin may have come off as rude and flippant during his March 6 deposition, but he’s here to remind us that he, too, has been disrespected. The paparazzi called the Biebs all kinds of nasty names on the day he allegedly ordered his bodyguard to attack a photographer — including the C-word!

Justin Bieber reveals in his deposition tape that the paparazzi “harassed” him and called him names in an attempt to get a rise out of him in Miami last summer — and it worked. Watch the shocking video right here and let us know what you think!

Justin Bieber’s Paparazzi Case: Biebs Called The C-Word In Attack Video — Watch

We 100 percent do not condone Justin’s bad behavior, but we couldn’t help but feel a little sorry for him when he gave us a glimpse into his daily life during his deposition.

“I had been, like I said, harassed several times [by the paparazzi],” Justin, 20, says softly in the video. They were “calling me names, getting in my way, physically, on purpose to get a reaction out of me.”

The paps got the better of the Biebs that day, something that he willingly admits in the depo. “I let them, you know, get a reaction out of me,” he says after a lawyer plays a tape of Justin fending off photogs last summer. “As you can see, that’s a reaction.”

So what kinds of names did the paps throw at the Biebs?

“I heard c*nt,” he reveals. “I heard multiple dirty words that I don’t feel comfortable saying right now.” Ouch — those are fighting words!

Justin Bieber Disses Usher: Singer Gives Mentor No Credit For Success

Despite the paps’ cruel insults, Justin has been making it pretty hard for us to feel truly sorry for him. He did some dissing of his own in the deposition, slamming his one-time mentor Usher and saying the veteran R&B artist did not contribute to his success.

When asked if Usher had discovered him, the Bieb replied, “I was found on YouTube and I think I was detrimental to my own career.” (The word he was searching for was instrumental, but that’s a whole different story.)

So HollywoodLifers, do you think Justin has a right to be angry about the paparazzi’s name-calling? Let us know!

– Tierney McAfee

More Justin Bieber News:

1. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Are ‘In Love’ & ‘Addicted’ To Each Other
  2. Justin Bieber Sent Selena Gomez $10K Worth Of Flowers To Win Her Back — Report
  3. Usher Is ‘Embarrassed’ By The Man Justin Bieber Has Become

sandra

Posted at 3:20 PM on March 12, 2014

Justin has all the right to say against to entire papparazzi and tabloids. He is a young man and everyone is attacking and lying about him. This should come to end.

HOLYWOODLIFE, TMZ ARE ALL UNFAIR AND NOT CORRECT ABOUT JUSTIN.
THIS HAS TO COME TO an END. LEAVE THIS TALENTED YOUNG MAN ALONE.
FOCUS ON HIS MUSIC WHICH IS STILL VERY BEAUTIFUL AND DIVERSE.

prism

Posted at 4:50 AM on March 12, 2014

I think Justin has every right to burn the HollywoodLife for all the endless lies that you compose about him every day

cynthia

Posted at 4:21 AM on March 12, 2014

Kalani go away like live in the trash, thanks.

Kalani

Posted at 5:47 AM on March 12, 2014

Am I supposed to pretend that you opinion is relevant. I dominate these forums because I am smart, good looking and most importantly white. You are a silly bug that I crush when I grow bored with your inane chatter.

@Kalani

Posted at 6:44 AM on March 12, 2014

You try very hard to dominate, but your comments are without substance or relevance to make an @sshole out of yourself every time you say anything, you sound really mentally challenged and uneducated, you also sound like a pre-teen.

@Kalani

Posted at 6:46 AM on March 12, 2014

You definitely don’t sound white, but if you are you sound like WHITE TRASH!

david conway

Posted at 3:08 AM on March 12, 2014

Justin is a singer not a lawyer. I’m sure he was putting up a brave front. As long as justin stops come ng here to hit on kalani I have no quarrel with him.
The opposing lawyer, his family,friends,customers should be sent to north korea for an artillery execution. Justin is a prince and should be accorded respect.H

david conway

Posted at 3:01 AM on March 12, 2014

Susy

Posted at 10:57 PM on March 11, 2014

He is right. Usher didn’t discover him. While I do love celebrity watching i think it’s wrong to taunt them just to get a rise out of them

TimBer1

Posted at 9:23 AM on March 12, 2014

Scooter Braun discovered him, and Justin stated the truth that it wasn’t Usher. Actually it was fans of his on YouTube who made him a star first starting with videos of him signing at age 12, then it was Scooter after who seen those videos that had hundreds of thousands of hits.

cynthia

Posted at 10:36 PM on March 11, 2014

@bebe out of all the people who comment, kalani is the only freak who puts up a lot of comments about justin. Half of the stuff she says doesn’t make sense. So you should tell her to stop posting up her dumb comments.

BeeBee

Posted at 1:10 AM on March 12, 2014

Many people that post speak English as their second language things get lost in translation.

James

Posted at 10:32 PM on March 11, 2014

He is though lol

@James

Posted at 6:49 AM on March 12, 2014

He would love to come across as being though, but he acts like a thug!

BeeBee

Posted at 10:19 PM on March 11, 2014

I want to ask ya all if you are 20 years or older have you had to go through a deposition? If you haven’t then I would say don’t judge so quickly. Bieber has been called every foul name from A-Z. He has gone through a hell of a lot for a young person. Look at the media everyday he is being belittled and treated like a insect. Put yourselves in another persons shoes before you comment.

spiceejxcbxb

Posted at 10:15 PM on March 11, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.C­O­M ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnzbxcb

lisa

Posted at 8:41 PM on March 11, 2014

SICK OF THIS JERK! GO BACK TO CANADA!

Aj

Posted at 4:27 PM on March 15, 2014

shut the f**k up if you were his age going though all this bs you would act the same and even if he was still in canada he would still be the most talked about person if you are famous doesnt mean if you go to a different country you are are automatically a normal person he would still be all over the news

Kalani

Posted at 8:40 PM on March 11, 2014

I feel sorry for him. He’s a good guy

Kalani

Posted at 8:33 PM on March 11, 2014

That’s cause there preverted crackhead. Who should be shot in the head.

aolani08

Posted at 8:24 PM on March 11, 2014

The paparazzi are bad I understand they make a living by the photos they take but damn can’t they get a day job…..this way they won’t be hard pressed to make a buck off someone else’s living.

ivan

Posted at 8:18 PM on March 11, 2014

I should have said: vultures who look for reactions that show him looking bad.

lisa

Posted at 8:57 PM on March 11, 2014

First of all you idiots. THESE SO CALLED VULTURES are the ones that keep us safe. What if something bad happened to you? Wouldn’t you want a 300.00 an hour lawyer to get to the truth a have your best intrest? He’s a jerk, and he needs to answer questions WITH RESPECT! We all would have to do that in court. Also, IDIOTS, when you go to court, you act like LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AND YOU DRESS THAT WAY TOO. You dress properly. If you don’t respect the court system, you are in for some trouble. YOU NEVER, EVER, talk back to a person that has authority. Beiber or not. Just proves he was brought up as scum. I think you kids need a rude awakening. Look it up because I KNOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS! If one of my kids EVER, and I mean EVER disrespected a lawyer or judge, or a police officer, like that, I WOULD HAVE THEM PUT IN JAIL! Funny how people with money get away with it. My kid would be doing time. Wait. Something is going to happen to this kid because there are to many “YES” people! WHAT AN UGLY LOSER!

ivan

Posted at 8:16 PM on March 11, 2014

The fact is he was not discovered by Usher but by Scooter who has been the real driving force in his career. As for paps, he has been repeatedly stalked and many times insulted by those vultures who look for reactions that show them looking bad. By the way ignore the fact he opologize to the stenographer in the deposition?

lisa

Posted at 9:04 PM on March 11, 2014

OH, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He shouldn’t HAVE TO SAY HE’S SORRY TO ANYBODY! He’s a little fa**OT that needs to grow up. DISRESPECTFUL! I hope someone disrespects his grandpa. I’ll laugh so friggin hard. AWWWWWW! Poor loser!!!! AWWWW! You can see the scum he came from. Mommy and daddy both Suck. Grandpa likes the spotlight too. GHETTO! GHETTO! GHETTO! LMFAO!

rb

Posted at 11:53 PM on March 11, 2014

@lisa: Your mind seems to be clouded, you have so much hate for Justin. I hope your hate doesn’t rub off on your children. You should put your energy to help fix the US government. If you haven’t paid attention to the Obama plan, you like everyone else will feel the pain come 2015.

(@stuckonrauhl)

Posted at 11:55 PM on March 11, 2014

Are you okay? Like you seem just a tad worked up there… I don’t see why you’re calling him a faggot when he clearly has a girlfriend. He’s only disrespectful when he feels disrespected himself. For what possible reason are you calling his parents scum? My gosh then you call him disrespectful? I don’t think you should be one to talk. Also do you know the meaning of ghetto because I don’t think you do.

@lisa

Posted at 7:06 AM on March 12, 2014

You will make a good Mom and your children will be well bred, I agree his pedigree is shouting SCUM! THUG! SCUM! THUG!
His parents should hang their heads in utter shame, they have raised A THUG!

JD

Posted at 9:36 PM on March 16, 2014

Sure, Bieber has been acting like a twat recently. However, I’m going to defend him, because sometimes he states the truth. He was right about Scooter discovering him and not Usher, who was his mentor. At the moment, I think the fame has gotten to his head, and he is just trying to find who he is. So calm down.

@lisa

Posted at 7:08 AM on March 12, 2014

I wish there were more people like you, yes I agree Justin Bieber and his Parents represent GHETO! For sure.

Shelley

Posted at 12:40 PM on August 23, 2014

His mom was a single mom who raised her son with a Faith in Christ. She LOVES her son and sacrificed for him. WE Canadians do not destroy our own or eat our young. Justine needs to know our Nation still loves him and his family but he needs to quit hurting the only woman who loves him unconditionally . JUSTIN your mom is amazing as your little siblings be cool for them!