Juan Pablo’s ‘After The Final Rose’ Surprise: He Backed Out Of His Proposal

Tue, March 11, 2014 9:17pm EDT by 19 Comments
Juan Pablo Surprise
Courtesy of ABC

hoskinsernesto799 (@hoskinsernesto7)

Posted at 2:18 PM on March 12, 2014

as Antonio said I am alarmed that any body can get paid $9683 in a few weeks on the internet . try this out. >>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Susan White

Posted at 11:16 AM on March 12, 2014

Juan Pablo is a real scumbag, self absorbed, un-educated and a waste of time. Girls should go running away from him.

Get a life Juan!

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 10:22 AM on March 12, 2014

til I looked at the bank draft which was of $5120 , I have faith that…my… friend actualey making money parttime from there labtop. . there great aunt haz done this 4 less than fifteen months and just cleard the morgage on there apartment and bought Ford Focus . you could try this out ,
>>>>>>>> ————– ­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Kevin

Posted at 6:27 AM on March 12, 2014

I Think Juan tells Nikki he loves her off camera. I think he hates the show and the media, and just didn’t want to give them the satisfaction. She is with him for a reason. I would do the same thing…I give them credit

Quin

Posted at 1:31 PM on March 12, 2014

agree!

Jamy

Posted at 9:59 AM on March 16, 2014

He signed up for the show he knew what came with it

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:35 AM on March 12, 2014

I tought so, his boyfriends only wish for an Anus ring.

Kevin

Posted at 6:23 AM on March 12, 2014

I think Juan tells Nikki he loves her off camera. I think he hates the show and the media, and just didn’t want to give them the satisfaction. She is with him for a reason. I would do the same thing…I give them credit.

spiceejxcbxb

Posted at 10:09 PM on March 11, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.C­O­M ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?r5yeryeryeryery

Taylor

Posted at 9:35 PM on March 11, 2014

I think Christ was being a moron, and he needed to leave them alone. It rarely works out on the bachelor. They usually get engaged and break up, more than likely they will work out because they aren’t putting pressure of a wedding on it. And if they break up, at least there wasn’t a ring.

Phoebe

Posted at 8:46 PM on March 11, 2014

It’s David vs. Goliath. If he really was such a jerk, shouldn’t ABC have figured that out before hiring him? I think some of it is manipulated. As for his ‘pervert’ comment, isn’t also kind of perverted to suck cigarette smoke into your lungs? It doesn’t mean you hate smokers.

Amanda M

Posted at 7:17 PM on March 11, 2014

I think what Juan Pablo did was awesome. Who cares what everyone else thinks. If he wants to keep his and Nikki’s life a secret more power to him. Just because he didn’t take the bate from ABC doesn’t make him a bad guy! He stuck to his guns and didn’t reveal his love life on air like everyone else does! Way to go Nikki and Juan Pablo! Hope they make it! I am on their side!

ha

Posted at 11:16 PM on March 11, 2014

“Bate?” Really?

Anon

Posted at 11:29 PM on March 11, 2014

Ha:

“Bate?”

You placed the question mark within the quotation marks? Really?

Gotta love the grammar police….

Jennifer

Posted at 11:33 AM on March 12, 2014

For your critic: It is proper to include the punctuation within the quotation marks in American English.

Anon

Posted at 1:07 PM on March 12, 2014

Jennifer:

I was deliberately being overly critical.

As for your comment…I think I’ll stick with the grammatical rules of the nation that birthed the English language. (Hint: it wasn’t America).

pepp805

Posted at 7:32 AM on March 12, 2014

i think he was a flaming idiot!!! i say they dont make it. he is rude and doesnt deserve any of them. go back to the mother of your child jp.

Tim

Posted at 5:47 PM on March 11, 2014

Juan gets his panties in a twist and suddenly refuses to say he has a surprise. What a baby. LMAO. Time to go work for minimum wage you idiot.

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 11, 2014

upto I saw the check which was of $4750 , I didn’t believe that…my… neighbour was like they say realey taking home money in there spare time on-line. . there uncle started doing this for under 18 months and resently cleard the debts on their appartment and got a top of the range Dodge . Visit Website ,>>>>>>>>
W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M