Demi Lovato Shows Off Shaved Head & Pink Hair On ‘Jimmy Fallon’

Tue, March 11, 2014 4:58pm EDT by 5 Comments
Demi Lovato Jimmy Fallon
Courtesy of NBC

Demi Lovato appeared on ‘Late Night With Jimmy Fallon’ in NYC on March 10 and we could not stop staring at her new look. Find out what you can use to re-create this beautiful bold look below.

Demi Lovato, 21, appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon showing off one of her boldest looks yet. The amazing actress and singer looked super chic wearing a black and metallic outfit but it was her pink, half shaved hairstyle that could not be ignored. We love this look! What about you? Want to figure out how to get the look? Click below!

Demi Lovato On ‘Jimmy Fallon’ — Get Her Pink Hair With L’Oréal Professionnel Hairchalk

Demi doesn’t care what you have to say about her new look! With her Neon Lights tour underway, the singer decided she needed change and well….. this happened! Demi decided to try something new and shaved half her head.

To get the look, be prepared to head to the salon or the barber shop and buzz away at one side of your head. If shaved hair is not for you but you are wanting the bold pink hue, L’Oréal Professionnel Hairchalk is a great way to obtain this color.

L’Oréal Professionnel Hairchalk comes in five bold, show-stopping shades and three more subtle, sophisticated tones. One of the hottest hair trends of the year (and showing no signs of slowing down) is bold and brightly colored hair.

Demi Lovato’s Classic Black Nails — Her Exact Polish

For her nails, Demi wore a classic black shade by Morgan Taylor called Little Black DressRetail price is only $8.50!

So what do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do we love her look? Let us know.

– Jenn Baez

More Demi Lovato Hair News:

1. Demi Lovato Debuts Hot Pink Hair — Love It? Vote
  2. Demi Lovato Shaves Her Head — See Her Edgy New Look
  3. Demi Lovato: Pink Hair & Red Lips — Love Or Loathe?

Ashley

Posted at 1:31 AM on March 28, 2014

I am pissed, Demi looks great but I have had this look for the past year and a half, with pink hair and shaved side, It was my uniqueness, now a popular celeb is rocking it out and next thing you know everyone is going to be doing it! I just had to recolor my hair pink/ purple/blue but the side shave is what Im most upset about, people in my town have already started catching onto my hair within the last year, now Im sure I’ll see it everywhere. Sometimes I like to have patterns shaved into it.

Grace

Posted at 9:34 AM on March 15, 2014

Demi is the most amazing person in the world and you should deffienly hve her on your show more I am literally her biggest fan I have a wall of demi. My friends think I should get help that I love demi that much so I dout demi lovato will see this but If you do I love you so on readable much and staystrong

Jasmine

Posted at 12:40 AM on March 13, 2014

Demi is perfect no matter what<3

Shelby

Posted at 8:08 PM on March 31, 2014

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 11, 2014

upto I saw the check which was of $4750 , I didn’t believe that…my… neighbour was like they say realey taking home money in there spare time on-line. . there uncle started doing this for under 18 months and resently cleard the debts on their appartment and got a top of the range Dodge . Visit Website ,>>>>>>>>
W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M