RondoNumbaNine: Chicago Rapper, 17, Charged With Murder

Posted at 8:41 AM on March 11, 2014

FREE RONDO

Lara Satlar

Posted at 6:16 AM on March 11, 2014

Devin

Posted at 5:54 AM on March 11, 2014

Rappers are just thugs who think they can can sing but the world has been duped into believing that rap is a form of expression known as singing. It’s not. It’s a low form of hate writing. The disappointing thing is that white guys think they have to do it to become relevant. They don’t need to – they just come off looking and sounding ridiculous. The sooner rap dies, the better off the planet will be.

Damn!

Posted at 11:46 AM on March 11, 2014

@Devin Rap is never gonna die.
Some rappers actually don’t stay in that thug lifestyle even if they started there
LL cool J, Ice cube, Ice T, Dr Dre, Jay Z. All these rappers have moved on and have done better things then being thugs.
A lot of these young punks these days think their way is the best, when it’s not!
They are young and stupid. Just because someone says something about you on social media is no reason for you to find them and shoot them.
A lot of rappers coming up in the hood just want to make it so they can get out of the hood.
The ones doing all the bad things though are getting all the press. That is the sad part.

LongLiveLA

Posted at 1:44 PM on April 21, 2014

THE IRONY….. SMH you don’t know anything about rap, rapping and singing are two completely different things I bet you eat heads off of bats and listen to heavy metal all day…… get some knowledge you prick. #free rondo

me

Posted at 9:58 PM on March 10, 2014

Don’t know who he is but now he’s thrown his life away at 17.The freedom to rap and do what he loves is gone from making poor choices.

Lara Satlar

Posted at 3:07 PM on March 10, 2014

ssSince I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Don't put your hands on me!

Posted at 12:51 PM on March 10, 2014

I live in Chicago, and never heard of this person.
I don’t believe a role model can be someone you don’t know personally.
It’s sad that some kids look up to people like this.
I don’t let my kids look up to people that they don’t know.
If you can’t call them up and say hey! whats up! then they are not your role model.
Kids can like certain people for what they do, but if they don’t know them personally, why should they be called a role model.
Well this guy was living by the sword as they say. He must now reap what he sows.
If he took a life, he should forfeit his life and stay behind bars forever.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:31 PM on March 10, 2014

so the usa needs a new role model.

Lara Satlar

Posted at 11:23 AM on March 10, 2014

Since I started with my onlineeee business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M