‘HIMYM’s’ Shocking Twist: Marshall & Lily Welcome A New Baby

Mon, March 10, 2014 11:03pm EST by 9 Comments
How I Met Your Mother Second Child
Courtesy of CBS

aril.tongadottir

Posted at 1:33 AM on May 6, 2014

Did they name her Daisy because of the flower where the pregnancy test was found, or because she was born in Italy, which is the country that the famous Super Mario is from, and the princess are in some games named Daisy (and in some Peach) ;)

lisacgolightly (@lisacgolightly)

Posted at 7:46 AM on March 11, 2014

my buddy’s step-aunt makes $85 an hour on the laptop . She has been fired from work for seven months but last month her pay was $18661 just working on the laptop for a few hours. straight from the source

WWW.M­­A­­­X­­3­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

Lara Satlar

Posted at 6:22 AM on March 11, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Manja

Posted at 4:38 AM on March 11, 2014

Why do you write a spoiler title news?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Нахрена, мать вашу?!!!!!!!!

Michelle

Posted at 1:47 AM on March 11, 2014

At least wait until the episode has been out for a day, not everyone has seen it yet. Or do a proper spoiler tag and not say the spoiler in the title!

tjlane94

Posted at 10:22 AM on March 11, 2014

Dude once the episode has aired it’s your fault if you haven’t seen it.

Manja

Posted at 1:34 PM on March 11, 2014

Really? Do you think that people need day and night watch TV?

Michelle

Posted at 7:18 PM on March 14, 2014

I’m just saying they shouldn’t put the spoiler in the title, that’s all. I work nights so I never catch it on time. They can post about it, but I just really wish they had maybe said “read on for the spoiler.” They seem to not give away pictures of certain things unless you click to read more, I think that should be used for current shows that are out.

Mister Baja