Lorde To Release Limited Edition Makeup Collection With MAC

Mon, March 10, 2014 4:54pm EST by 9 Comments
Lorde MAC Collaboration
Getty

The singer famous for her vampy lip is coming out with a limited-editon makeup collection for MAC cosmetics, according to ‘The Cut.’ Read more about her new line below!

Lorde told The Cut on March 10: “MAC has a very clear aesthetic that has always felt fashion forward to me. So I was really excited to work with them on these products, which I use pretty much every day and night. I hope you will too.” Will YOU use Lorde’s makeup?

Lorde’s MAC Collaboration — Singer To Release Summer Makeup Collection

Lorde continued: “I have loved MAC Cosmetics since I was a little kid. I remember saving up to buy my very first MAC lipstick [Snob] at 14, and it was used by about 20 of my friends!”

Congrats to Lorde! At only 17, she has achieved so much! Her collection will be available this summer.

Lorde joins Rihanna, who has a bunch of amazing collections with MAC.

Lorde At The Grammys

Lorde worked with MAC Cosmetics Senior Artist Amber Dreadon at the Grammys on Jan. 26.

She wore all MAC Cosmetics including M∙A∙C Mineralize Moisture Foundation, M∙A∙C Pearl Cream Colour Base, M∙A∙C Groundwork Pro Longwear Paint Pot, M∙A∙C Backtrack Fluidline, M∙A∙C Heroine Lipstick mixed with Cyber Lipstick and M∙A∙C Vino Lip Pencil.

We can’t wait to see what she comes out with! We have a funny feeling she might have a dark lipstick or two in the collection! Do you think her BFF Taylor Swift, known for her dramatic red lip, will give it a try?

Are you excited for Lorde’s collaboration with MAC, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Lorde Beauty News:

1. Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2014 Fashion Show: Dark Lips Like Lorde
  2. Lorde’s Black Fingers At The Grammys — Cool Or Crazy? Vote
  3. Lorde: Gorgeous Curls & Dark Lips On ‘Rolling Stone’ Cover

Lillian

Posted at 8:20 PM on March 11, 2014

I know this girl is 17 but she looks so much older. It will be interesting to see what she looks like at 25. Not a face that will age gracefuly

Tracey

Posted at 3:07 PM on March 11, 2014

Do you realise that MAC test on animals!!!! I will never buy MAC.

Maxx

Posted at 6:24 PM on March 11, 2014

only in china and its done independently by the Chinese. not at all to do with M.a.c as a company.You will find that every cosmetic product sold in china is tested in some way on animals to be able to be sold. before you say a statement like that check your facts.

Nicole

Posted at 9:47 PM on March 10, 2014

Hahaha!!!! This story is a joke right???? If your 17 an want to look 40 then go for it!

honesty

Posted at 9:19 PM on March 10, 2014

who wants to look like that? Dead!!!

4ever21christina

Posted at 8:58 PM on March 10, 2014

mina weird that she’d do a makeup campaign, since she praises herself as being such a hard-core feminist.

Rich

Posted at 6:22 AM on March 11, 2014

Hi Christina, Feminism really isn’t about wearing make up or not, it’s really simply about wanting equal rights for men and women :-)

4ever21christina

Posted at 12:36 PM on March 11, 2014

I know that! It’s also about how women shouldn’t be sexualized to please the man and she rants about that so it just seems odd

r

Posted at 6:42 PM on March 10, 2014

That’s why it’s called “Limited Edition!” You have to have that certain look, and it attracts that certain man. I guess I wasn’t meant too were it. I was using the Taylor Swift line until my boyfriend broke-up with me, now I’m sticking with the Selena Gomez line.