Juan Pablo Dissed By ‘Bachelor’ Insider: He’s ‘Bad In Bed’

Mon, March 10, 2014 3:35pm EDT by 14 Comments

Talk about a dig — literally. Juan Pablo wasn’t a favorite of the women in the house, so it’s no surprise that one of the contestants is talking to her friends . . . and claiming he’s bad in bed!

It seems like every day it’s a different diss on Juan Pablo Galavis! The newest however, is one of the most personal we’ve ever heard! Apparently it’s not just the language that he’s not good at, he also isn’t entertaining in the bedroom.

Juan Pablo ‘Bad In Bed’

“I’ve heard from someone on the show that Juan Pablo is bad in bed,” a friend of one of The Bachelor contestants told Life & Style mag. “He’s like a jack-hammer!”

See, now you know what I mean when I say “ouch!”

Of course we haven’t see Juan Pablo actually hook up with any of the girls, they have had overnight dates and Clare was alone with him in the ocean that night!

Juan Pablo has been dissed repeatedly during his run as the Bachelor — by people on the show! After Andi Dorfman went off on him after the over night dates, she took to Instagram to actually mock him wiping something off her face.

Then she captioned it with, “ees ok,” mocking his accent.

So, it’s no secret that he’s not a favorite. “The reason he was so interested in being the Bachelor was to make money and become more famous,” an insider told the magazine. “He’s always actively looking for money and work.”

What do you think about the diss HollywoodLifers? Do you think it could be true or that one of the girls is just making things up? Let us know!

– Emily Longeretta

More ‘Bachelor’ Coverage:

1. Andi Calls Out Juan Pablo & More — 6 OMG Moments From ‘The Bachelor’
  2. Juan Pablo Galavis In Hot Water After R-Word Tweet & Defensive Rant
  3. Juan Pablo Gets Majorly Dissed During ‘Bachelor: Women Tell All’ Special

yoga weight loss

Posted at 3:16 PM on October 3, 2014

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it
up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new
to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for rookie
blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate it.

could be

Posted at 9:15 PM on March 30, 2014

Could be an ex girlfriend or boyfriend. Even the producers said his intentions weren’t pure. Batchelors from previous seasons went after him. He must have been a real a-hole for so many connected with the show to weigh in.

davey

Posted at 1:55 PM on March 17, 2014

…I will let you know one thing….,perpetuating the initial stereotyping of andis bigoted tweet is not ok…it’s racist…so stop…don’t use that phrase anymore…say “it’s”…are we clear?

Liz

Posted at 6:41 AM on March 27, 2014

Eees not okay! And Eees Not racist either. Tell your favorite man to use the correct pronunciation, stop,faking that he doesn’t understand people and instead, be sincere. He clearly is insincere and that is the factual problem.

Carl

Posted at 5:07 AM on March 17, 2014

With a name like ‘Juan Pablo’ he is obviously a premature ejaculator – of course he would be a bad lover!

Chrissy

Posted at 4:38 PM on March 15, 2014

This article is not only stupid, but even if someone was stupid enough to say that he wasn’t good in bed, that only means she is mad he didn’t pick her. I’m sure he knows his stuff in the bedroom, Latin lovers are known for that. And he’s sexy as they come.

Real Live Rocker

Posted at 2:45 PM on March 16, 2014

Hey honey not all guys are good in bed no matter how much they flatter themselves. I know i make it a point to satisfy any woman i am with and if I can’t do that then it was her nowt me.

Marcus

Posted at 9:09 AM on March 11, 2014

If I had to hear his stupid high girly voice while we were F’ing I would say the same thing. Eees ok I’m done now honey. Let’s look into my super close eyes if you don’t go cross-eyed doing it that is.

High School RULES

Posted at 8:01 AM on March 11, 2014

He is a “selfish” lover

lisacgolightly (@lisacgolightly)

Posted at 7:45 AM on March 11, 2014

my buddy’s step-aunt makes $85 an hour on the laptop . She has been fired from work for seven months but last month her pay was $18661 just working on the laptop for a few hours. straight from the source

WWW.M­­A­­­X­­3­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

Lara Satlar

Posted at 6:18 AM on March 11, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Just saying...

Posted at 12:54 AM on March 11, 2014

It is just something that you don’t make go public unless you want to discredit and slander a person and his reputation. A real lady does not bash on a man nor puts his manhood at stake. A slut would do this. Ask yourselves if you are ladies or sluts.

kristen

Posted at 6:31 PM on March 10, 2014

i just can’t believe it *_*

Sammy

Posted at 3:43 PM on March 10, 2014

Sounds like the bitter bishes are pissed he slept with them and chose someone else. Don’t be a hoe and go on the bachelor where the guy will be dating and smashing so many women at the same time.