Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre In Romantic Beach Wedding

Sun, March 9, 2014 4:55pm EDT by 14 Comments
Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre
Chelsea Lauren/Entertainment/Getty Images

Dana

Posted at 3:40 PM on March 12, 2014

No wonder she is glowing. Congrats!

sandra

Posted at 3:36 PM on March 12, 2014

gOOD FOR STACEY . she deserved a nice man like Pobre rather than old Clooney

Lara Satlar

Posted at 11:18 AM on March 10, 2014

@@@Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

lilly

Posted at 9:58 AM on March 10, 2014

Good for yo Stacey glad you found love with someone your age not some overrated actor especially in the looks department. Clooney is not hot

Vishous One

Posted at 9:43 AM on March 10, 2014

Love how it says they been planning it for several months. If they just started dating last fall, they’ve hardly been together several months. hahaha

Lara Satlar

Posted at 7:43 AM on March 10, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgiveee yourself if you don’t check it out————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

thetraveler2014

Posted at 2:42 AM on March 10, 2014

I think this is a partnership. I think both of them were feeling the baby bell blues (as I like to call it) and decided to have kids with each other and get married. I did something similar. I married and had 2 kids with my best friend from high school. We weren’t IN love at first but it is how our relationship evolved. We were so in sync and knew each other so well and had similar values it worked out really well. 9 years together and 2 kids later I have no regrets about marrying my best friend.

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:04 AM on March 10, 2014

hahahahahahahahahaha, this is costless.

Damn!

Posted at 11:23 PM on March 9, 2014

Well glad to see she found her one.
Clooney couldn’t give her what she wanted, so she moved on and found the one she belonged with.
Congrats!

Illyag

Posted at 10:49 PM on March 9, 2014

My co-worker’s gf makes $70 hourly on the computer . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her pay was $19867 just working on the computer for a few hours. browse around this site.. jobs95(.co)m

waldonfcxbxcb

Posted at 10:28 PM on March 9, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.C­O­M ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?nbbbbbnxcb

davidd

Posted at 10:13 PM on March 9, 2014

Voted “Best of the Web” by Forbes. ” +++ RichFishes.Org +++ highlights the ‘millionaires’ in its listings” by Wall Street Journal. This is the largest and most effective site in the world to connect with, date, and marry successful and attractive people. Whether or not you’re a Millionaire or simply interested in meeting other eligible and successful people.dsfsdfd

Toni Martin

Posted at 9:23 PM on March 9, 2014

He’s a rebound guy….. She couldn’t have George, so now she says he is her soul-mate…. what a crock!!!

Damn!

Posted at 11:32 PM on March 9, 2014

@Toni Martin,George tells all those women from the word go.
I will not marry you, Have kids, etc.
If you want more from me besides dates and travel, maybe jewelry and dresses. Maybe even a place to stay for a little while, fine
But if you are looking for marriage, kids, the house and white picket fence. I can’t give you that.
They know going in he won’t be marrying them, because he has always been up front about it.
The only time he was married, that chick must’ve done a number on him.
He says he will never get married again and he doesn’t want kids.
If these women want different they have to find it elsewhere and obviously Stacey did.