‘Lindsay’ Recap: Lindsay Lohan Is Unrepentant About Going To Jail

Sun, March 9, 2014 11:46pm EDT by 6 Comments
Lindsay Lohan Recap
Courtesy of OWN

teresa darienzo (@popems42)

Posted at 10:52 AM on March 10, 2014

If she were really serious about making a positive change in her life she would be doing it away from the spotlight. If the almighty Oprah was really and truly looking out for Lindsay’s best interest and not ratings for her struggling network, she too would be helping her behind the scenes in private.

ilovegossip

Posted at 2:23 AM on March 10, 2014

Lindsay is a mess. The series started with her telling the same lies she’s told the other 5 times she came out of Rehab. “I’ve changed” “I’ve found inner peace”. She treats people horribly, but expects people to treat her with respect. You have to earn respect. She has earned nothing in her life. She lives like a pig. Not sure how Matt could say it was “impressive” when describing a pigsty. Unless he meant it was an impressive pigsty.

You can tell she surrounds herself with “yes men”. From her good friends, to her sober coach, to her assistants. Each one enabling her. Her sober coach should have forced her to go to the AA meeting, not let her use paps as an excuse. She had no problem exiting the hotel all the other times, and the paps were out there. It was just an excuse. (Ever hear of the back door, Lindsay???)

The part with Ali was laughable, I actually cringed at it. Poor Ali, she looked ridiculous, and Lindsay looked ridiculous too. How embarrassing for both of them. That should have been edited out. Poor choice on the editors part!

I watched the show to see if they would show a changed contrite Lindsay. Instead it’s just as I thought. The same BS coming out of Lindsay mouth as always, and the same ‘yes men’ enabling her Shame…some things never change. The only thing I learned from it, is that Lindsay is actually a b*tch. I thought there was a nice person somewhere under there. Turns out I was wrong.

Diane

Posted at 12:50 AM on March 10, 2014

the episode was from the first 20-30 days out of rehab. if you were expecting her to be perfect, then you are ignorant. the story is about her working on her recovery and trying to integrate back to her life. there is no quick fix in recovery, it will takes months, years and maybe the rest of her life. the story is about that imperfect person trying to get her life back and i think she was brave to put herself out there like she has and showing the world that painfully honest process. that it’s not always pretty but it’s about learning day by day. cut her some slack.

Nickolas

Posted at 2:30 AM on March 10, 2014

So Lindsay… I mean Diane: don’t you have better things to do than to troll hollywoodlife.com?

LittleMo

Posted at 7:31 AM on March 10, 2014

More like “I don’t have any money, live beyond my means, and no job prospects so I have to do this series so I can keep living beyond my means.” Diane, you are an idiot if you think there is ANY sincerity to LL at all. How many chances do you want to give her? If that had been any ordinary average person, she would have been doing serious jail time a long time ago – and that’s precisely where Lindsay belongs now.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:40 AM on March 10, 2014

well, the talents are still there.
just try to live a bit boring private life & success will be coming her way.