Khloe Kardashian Files For Divorce From Lamar Odom & Feels ‘Guilty’

Sun, March 9, 2014 11:01pm EST by 24 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Files For Divorce
Fameflynet/Getty Images

chinny

Posted at 5:38 PM on October 29, 2014

there is possibility of kloe taking lamar back.Her love for him is so strong

tess

Posted at 2:02 PM on September 1, 2014

honestly I fill 4 khloe,m sory she had to go tru that,and pls khloe luv,forgive urslf cos d ryt decisions are always the hardest.luv u khloe! TESS

Lindsey Newman

Posted at 2:50 AM on July 22, 2014

good job fans lamar dose need help. he needs his fans no matter what. khole dose needs change in her life. i belive they need each other. how much they love each other. people make mistakes and no one is perfect. he needs to proffe that he can change again. we all miss him to get his feet on the court and his marriage.

Tani Arita

Posted at 3:42 AM on June 17, 2014

I think Khloe shouldve given it a bit more time for him to realize things and not taken any advice from their sisters especially kim. I for one think kim is jealous on what koko had with lamar because she never had anything like that and now that she’s having everything she’s like the better person. I just loved what khloe had with lamar I just wished they both kept going at it and trying to make a bigger strength by not letting those things happen

maryfrances Gomez

Posted at 4:21 AM on May 3, 2014

I the way I see it if khloe can be understanding and say people make mistakes well lamar made a mistake . He is no different then Lamar. I say khloe you should stay with Lamar and give him a chane.

donald zimende

Posted at 7:18 AM on April 23, 2014

kkkkkkk, the kardashian gals, dnt we ol jus luv em,,, ey olways pul up a show. so whuz next galz???

nana ama

Posted at 8:19 AM on April 6, 2014

U guys r perfecct match.u n ur husband r my role model.nt only me ut always my sisters.wt do u understand by for better fr worst?u guys av a bond n it will be difficult fr it to break.khole,pack ur things,go back to ur husband n say am sorry.it is d duty on a woman to be submissive.so forget abt wt ur sisters says n go back.is love u talking abt here

donald zimende

Posted at 7:19 AM on April 23, 2014

wasnt t too late dear?

smilez

Posted at 7:09 PM on March 16, 2014

it was time. he had drugs problems and it was for the best.

Samanji

Posted at 2:08 PM on March 12, 2014

A sister love and support is needed and that’s where it should start and stop…I hope Khloe did not make the decision based off her sisters opinion though I think its time for her to move on..she is still young. I so wish there clothing line is more extensive in sears stores..they have some pretty cute stuff not enough, one of there items I saw shopping @ franklinmichelle.com for much cheaper..IDK about sears prices at times??

anna

Posted at 7:15 AM on March 12, 2014

Did wedding vows not mean anything to these two, at least lamar has an excuse – he has a problem, but khlow gave up way too easy (and u should never let ur sisters know every detail about your married life. Things are between a husband and his wife. Kim had no right to sit her down and force her to have that conversation or butt in when kris was asking her daughter a question. Lamar looks pretty healthy at the month + is obviously trying to get his life in order. I think khloe should put the brakes on this divore and go get her husband back. She loves him and he loves her! Life is tooooooo short not to be with the one you love!!! And don’t tell any1 anything. Stick wiyj malika girl

susan

Posted at 5:50 PM on March 10, 2014

It is sad addictions can ruin life and make you kill your self
Because you can’t stop the demons. Khloe was the best wife ever
They love each other and were the best couple ever. I hope you
Could Changet his addictions and get his old live back
? Love you both would like to see you back together unbreakable

Lara Satlar

Posted at 3:12 PM on March 10, 2014

trhrtSince I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

superpinky22

Posted at 2:51 PM on March 10, 2014

khone hang in here doll this sucks for you

whatsweb

Posted at 2:26 PM on March 10, 2014

Reblogged this on JobisJobs.

carol from nj

Posted at 2:26 PM on March 10, 2014

she has to do whats best for her you will find love again

smiley55

Posted at 12:48 PM on March 10, 2014

Why should KHLOE,feel guilty it was nothing but a non real reality contract marriage. It was only for the Ratings for the show nothing more,and now this nonsense of guilty of getting a Divorce yea right. The divorce has not been Finalized as yet of today so it is what it is Fabricated scripts of LIES.

peggydmcardle (@peggydmcardle)

Posted at 10:10 AM on March 10, 2014

my friend’s mom makes $85 hourly on the laptop . She has been fired for nine months but last month her pay was $15683 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see post

WWW.M­­A­­­X­­3­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

carol from nj

Posted at 2:27 PM on March 10, 2014

we really don’t care

Lara Satlar

Posted at 7:41 AM on March 10, 2014

Since I started with my online businessss I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

jessica Al-sayed

Posted at 7:29 AM on March 10, 2014

Khole don’t feel guilty don’t never you tried but one thing I will tell you or advise you for don’t dirty yourself stop mixing your self with the game now what you do focus on your business take good care of your self stop clubbing for now don’t rush into relationship don’t think of it now and don’t take larma back what makes you to file for divorce will still happen again go for fresh guy larma is not bad is not a bad guy but then are somethings in life that one can’t fix what you do u let go.

lol gal

Posted at 5:56 AM on March 10, 2014

Gosh . Never been with such a lazy smelly old ugly self centered drunk lounge sleeper tv slob. He sits on his ph all day and feels gud about himself. I have a for sale sign on my door lol or take away for free. Ha ha ha lol

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:51 AM on March 10, 2014

so s wll be an official hollywood slut now?

Princess kiana

Posted at 11:18 PM on March 9, 2014

As a person who has been in the same situation with my ex-boyfriend I can say she did the right and wrong thing 1.kourtney and Kim are the worse people to take relationship advice from Kim is on her third husband and kourtney is still giving Scott hell for stuff he did six years ago 2.she kicked lamar out of the house in the first place 3.you can’t help a person who has a drug problem they have to help themselves IT’s both their faults not just his