Speaker Knockerz’s Mother Speechless Over Rapper Son’s Death

Sat, March 8, 2014 4:46pm EDT by 34 Comments
Speaker Knockerz Mother Speechless
Courtesy of Instagram Courtesy of Twitter

A Facebook user claiming to be Speaker Knockerz mother has been left speechless and brokenhearted in the wake of her alleged son’s sudden death on Mar. 6. Mesha Wilson posted on Facebook on Mar. 7 exactly how she’s coming to grips with the loss.

Speaker Knockerz, 19, passed away on Mar. 6 and his passing has left a whole in many people’s lives, but none more so than Mesha Wilson — a Facebook user who has identified herself as his mother.

Speaker Knockerz Alleged Mother Left Speechless Over His Death

When Speaker died people posted  their shock, disbelief, and sadness on a variety of social media sites. However, one women’s post stood out from all the rest. A Facebook user named Mesha, who has identified herself as Speaker’s mother, came forward with one of the most heartbreaking messages we have ever seen:

Thank you all sooooo much for your outpouring of love and kindness you have shown my family and I during this extremely difficult time. OH MY GOD is all I can say right now — my baby.

The public outcry of support has been staggering for Speaker. The artist wasn’t even signed to a label. His claimed to fame came from dozens of YouTube videos which received anywhere from 200,000 to 3 million views.

Speaker Knockerz Death Felt Hardest On Twitter

The young rapper was found dead on March 6 at a South Carolina home, according to reports released by the Richland County Coroner’s office, reportsBillboard.com.

Speaker, whose real name is Derek McAllister, was discovered in his garage on Two Notch Road in Columbia, SC. Coroner Gary Watts stated that he did not suspect foul play and an autopsy performed on the emcee turned up no sign of trauma. Results are pending for a toxicology test to determine if Speaker had any legal or illegal substances present in his body at the time of his death.

What do you think HollywoodLifers? Leave us your thoughts and comments on the passing of Speaker Knockerz.

– Bryant Perkins

More Speaker Knockerz News:

1. Speaker Knockerz: Rapper, 19, Found Dead In South Carolina Home
  2. Speaker Knockerz: Rapper’s Death Sparks Huge Mourning On Twitter

Gregory Henderson

Posted at 11:37 PM on June 29, 2014

Rip I just started listening to his songs there awsome and I’m so sorry for his mom and what got also sad is he died after my bday ( hope u rest in peace)

Ms. Livin My Life (@KaTahjahDavis)

Posted at 9:04 PM on June 13, 2014

I didn’t even know R.I.P

jay

Posted at 1:50 PM on May 13, 2014

Omg i feel so bad for his mom r.i. tht jus so sad

Autumn

Posted at 11:22 AM on May 10, 2014

It is so sad what happened I love his music
For his mom she is real strong going through this I hope she stays strong
And I hope he RIP ❤️❤️❤️❤️✌️

Diamond Taylor

Posted at 1:22 PM on April 26, 2014

Why Derek McAllister Why Him it coudle’ve been another rapper speacker knockerz is my everything to my My friend ,brother, and everything I love you boo and you’re in my heart always.

Anton

Posted at 11:44 AM on April 17, 2014

He was one of the best rappers ever I feel bad about wat happen but my love and support goes to the cake lady

na'any

Posted at 10:40 PM on April 7, 2014

We love u

na'any

Posted at 10:35 PM on April 7, 2014

I feel so bad that he died and had so much going for him r.I.p speaker knockerz

Kiara

Posted at 2:10 AM on March 20, 2014

R.I.P SPeaker knockerz hope you rest in peace we love you 😍😟🙏

mztamika

Posted at 3:25 PM on March 10, 2014

I truly think this sad how come they are not saying who actually fund this young man and why didn’t anyone check long before now this is crazy he could may have been helped this is so terrible so why then is everyone speculating a heart attack was he that stressed out at the age of 19 he was not signed he seemed to be well taken care of its sounding to me like he had his own home why didn’t his mom check his house someone it does sound a lil fishy but it may just not be but the way they are putting things into perspective like he was last seen in a car sounding like the discription of his own car but no on is saying nothing else still awaiting toxicology reports ok well im just a concerned citien that is all my daughter listens to his songs well ok may this child rest in peace and I hope for his mom sake that no one did anything to her son m as a mother would take it better to her natural causes that is all folks have a blessed day

RLM

Posted at 2:05 PM on March 10, 2014

Stop believing young men just die of natural causes BS. I smell fish.

Lara Satlar

Posted at 11:20 AM on March 10, 2014

SSSSSSince I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

peggydmcardle (@peggydmcardle)

Posted at 9:49 AM on March 10, 2014

my neighbor’s ex-wife makes $88 an hour on the computer . She has been fired for nine months but last month her check was $12421 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read Full Report

WWW.M­­A­­­X­­3­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

oo killem trenn

Posted at 2:13 AM on March 10, 2014

Dis is saddie god bless meh 2 be alive 2 day he was only 19…..he went hard on his songs

Klara Parryuer

Posted at 4:48 PM on March 9, 2014

@@Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Malcolm Clark

Posted at 3:59 PM on March 9, 2014

Me being from sc it hurt me to hear a dude on my age rapping and just die out of no where…Its sad that talent has to be wasted and family memebers have to be empty god bless and Knoxxers rest keep ya head up fam

Najmo

Posted at 1:08 PM on March 9, 2014

All I just wanna see is OMG I was a big fan of SpeakerKnockerz and I would listen to his music everyday there was never once I would not listen to his music and he though me a lot and he will never be forgotten he will always be in my heart and I wanna say one more thing to his mom, brother, and his girlfriend that I’m so sorry for ur lost he is in a better place right now😘😘😰😰 RIP SpeakerKnockerz 👼👼

Corey

Posted at 9:51 AM on March 17, 2014

Ok this is sad

Jordan

Posted at 9:22 AM on May 5, 2014

thats so sweet

jasmine

Posted at 12:26 PM on March 9, 2014

Oh my gosh

Leeanna Swinbankaik

Posted at 7:22 AM on March 9, 2014

My Uncle Brody recently got a fantastic black Suzuki Grand Vitara just by part time work from a home pc. navigate to this web-site ……. N­OOBJ­OBS­.­CO­M­

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:47 AM on March 9, 2014

moms are more lovin’ than dads.

KT

Posted at 10:20 PM on March 8, 2014

Seriously? I hate the people who come into an article just to say rude comments like who is he and who cares? This poor man is dead. You may not know him or care, but there are people who do. Like his mother. Have some respect.

For God's sake, somebody call Dr. Phil!

Posted at 10:29 PM on March 8, 2014

Then don’t come here to read the opinions of others who do not give a crap about a dead dirt bag.

perris

Posted at 1:54 AM on March 9, 2014

i think that this game is so much fun as ever an my life style like i like the character on the game an i hope that this parson winning a reward forever an for your life style yall need too keep that up i mean keep doing the tv shows i like watching an action anyway i be seeing your arms an let me get to the point anyway listen to k michelle cant raise your man just listen please you will love it hold on okay if you want to rich me at this number 314 6956834 that’s my mothers cell phone i got my own cell phone but my mother lost it so just rich at that number please her is ms kyles

3babydux

Posted at 9:29 PM on March 8, 2014

I hate to say it but another kid playing grown up & look where it got him. By the way, Article Writer, you may want to check the difference between “whole” and “hole”. Just sayin’. Also…you may want to increase the number of grief outpourings you read, if that is the saddest & most heart-breaking you’ve ever heard. Cause it’s not the worst/saddest/most heart-breaking. At all. RIP Derek McAllister.

brick

Posted at 10:15 PM on March 8, 2014

your just saying that because he was a young black rapper

Liz

Posted at 8:05 PM on March 8, 2014

Never heard of him

Uh...who?

Posted at 5:11 PM on March 8, 2014

Uh…who?

@ Uh...who?

Posted at 8:18 PM on March 8, 2014

The real question here is, who cares? Another rapper bites it. Who cares?

mimi

Posted at 3:18 AM on March 9, 2014

you insensitive fool

g phil

Posted at 4:49 AM on March 9, 2014

Your turn next…to bit the dust. Punk

paula

Posted at 8:58 AM on March 9, 2014

Do you have a mother?
Do you have children? Even if you do not care, his mother cares, and believe me, she is suffering… he could be 30, 40 years old. He´s her baby. If the boy was on drugs or if he was a rapper, now doesn´t matter. She is suffering, so you shoud care for that.

If you want to blame someone, just think that you are a part of the society…maybe you shoud do something to avoid this «thing» that kill rappers, artists, or just common people…

Kay

Posted at 1:19 PM on March 10, 2014

If you don’t care, then dont comment. The level of disrespect from you is un-needed.